It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and NASA: The Meme Goes On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is a very good article... the best so far on the net
and even a full disclosure of Obama
would not be has satisfactory compare to this article

After you read it .. you realise something
even ATS members will reduce their daily amount of thread concerning UFOs

Like a bad penny that keeps showing up, UFOs have been around on a regular basis from antiquity through modern day. And as 2010 unfolded, the UFO mythology was alive and well. Famed British astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, the pope's astronomer, a high-ranking Italian politician and even the late Winston Churchill (according to recently unearthed documents) helped keep UFOs in the news. And sightings of unexplained flying objects came in from all over the world. – AOL News

Dominant Social Theme: It's all true – the UFOs are coming...even the experts say so.

Former Air Force Capt. Robert Salas revealed in press conferences that UFOs had somehow interacted with nuclear missiles. Former Air Force Col. Charles Halt related similar stories. These reports where then buttressed by predictions that UFOs would show up in the skies of New York, which they duly did on the predicted day – though some claimed they were merely a flock of helium balloons. UFO sightings were also made that same day in Texas, Virginia and China.

UFOs and NASA: The Meme Goes On

Many will agree on it..

In conclusion ... the moon landing mission was a failure
Something happened !!
and the American dream in that time to make hotels on the moon ...
explosion of money profit in their eyes..

The real new land to conquer was this big other planet right there in the sky

no more others continent to invade .. we will have the moon

we dont need wars anymore .. we will no more build tanks but space shuttles
everything was planed ... but couldnt go through with it because
THE MOON WASNT AVAILABLE

The same for Mars

Look where we are now ... we never approached again the surface of the moon
and the military budget exploded to +10000000%
coincidence ?

Ufos...NASA...Gov....Mars....Moon...Aliens...

The Meme Goes On

but the Internet changed something...we can know very fast informations coming from the other side of the planet
everything is connected to communicate and help with some work
they could had developed a way to make food everywhere .. probably bad investment in their eyes

Internet was a success for the freedom of speech to fight anyone that would denied the truth
my thumbs for that

and for the 1969 moon landing mission

nothing was accomplish and even the astronauts agree with that

Let the Alien come im sure they want to help ... look where they are now .. their bases in located the other side of the moon ... BIG REASON FOR THAT

We have millions of missiles pointing the sky
thats why the aliens are now pissed to being aimed
they have now found a way to deactivate them

but then again ...

The Meme Goes On
edit on 12/29/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

MOD EDIT & NOTE:
Cut down excesive copy and paste. Please read: Posting work by others.
edit on December 29th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The Meme Goes on for how long
i beleive has we approach 2012 .. The Mayan Prophecy that was probably given to them by higher beings in the first place ..
Was the final 2012 date on their calender .. the date of their return...

To save us ?
To wipe us out ?

Im talking my chance with the first answer

The Meme will not be the Meme soon

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

coincidence ?

The Cold War and the Nuclear Arms Race pretty much shifted the nation's priorities.
By the end of the Apollo program, going to the moon was old news, and no longer had the public interest. The near disaster that was Apollo 13 didn't help (and yes, the most amazing thing about that is still that we got those guys home)...

Again though, we have shifted priorities, terrorism, the economy.... With these events going on, there is little national interest (and thus, little political interest) in spending money to either go back to the moon or (as we should do instead) forge ahead to Mars.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

What defines national interests? MSM? Cause I care not of war and terrorism, I care for freedom, I care for easier, more enjoyable living, I care for truth and enlightenment. I care for discovery and advancement. I care for peace and prosperity. I care not what the MSM says I care about. I care for understanding. I care.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

for me only this ... give me the proof
those huge things were moved by anti gravity device and carved with a technology to melt the rock at special place .. you can even draw things in them
we are 2011 AD and we are still far to accomplish the same has they did with these rocks
and there is many unexplained places on earth that we cant explain

why did we want to forget this interesting past we had
edit on 12/29/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Take a shovel and start digging a hole. I bet that after 6 months of digging for 12 hours a day you would have a massive hole. Now take 150 guys digging that same hole. There would be a massive hole in the earth. Will you please take into consideration that man hours gets things done. Yes, even carving stone can be achieved. Do you work in industry? Many people working together to achieve a common goal. There is nothing majical about working to create stone anythings. Quit denying the will of the ancient people to work together for the common goal, to please whatever god they were trying to please.
You are making yourself look like a sheep, instead of searching for the truth. Knowledge is power and everytime I see these comments on the ancients not being able to carve stone is hurting the cause in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Gazrok

What defines national interests? MSM? Cause I care not of war and terrorism, I care for freedom, I care for easier, more enjoyable living, I care for truth and enlightenment. I care for discovery and advancement. I care for peace and prosperity. I care not what the MSM says I care about. I care for understanding. I care.

Amen

do we need Aliens to care about each others or what

i think yes

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

oh but you are right ... im sure humans did those things
but with what device ?

and who gave them that knowledge to make those things
who knew how to calculate some planet alignment without any telescope

so many questions that even our most brilliant reputable scientists cant understand

Aliens were part of our past .. there is no question there
why did they left .. and when will they come back ?
or why spying us from the moon like some astronauts said

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

First of all, you do not have to be brilliant to look up at the stars. Do you look up at night? Once you begin to look up every night, you can see the movement of the many planets you talk of. If this is all a person does for decades and decades you could predict where the planets will be, maybe for growing seasons. You are calling our ancestors ignorant and unable to recognize and study the world around them.
You stated that it is a fact that ancient aliens helped our ancestors and are now gone. I have not seen any solid evidence of this claim, and all of your so called evidence undermines the abilities of our ancestors.
For you to say it is a fact that aliens helped us out, that is fine, I just want some facts to convince me(as covinced as you are) that this did indeed happen.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
The Meme Goes on for how long
i beleive has we approach 2012 .. The Mayan Prophecy that was probably given to them by higher beings in the first place ..
Was the final 2012 date on their calender .. the date of their return...

What do you think your house will be worth on January 1, 2013? Will it be scorched rubble or drowned gravel?

Suppose I offered you $10 right now for the legally binding option of purchasing whatever is left of your house in 2013 for, say, $1.

Would you figure you made $10 from a sucker?

Would you sign such a contract?

Or do you have some doubts about "2012" disaster predictions?

$10 not enough? Make me a counter-offer.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

About the planet calculation .. i dont remember the exemple
but some numbers they gave are impossible to create if they didnt had some beyond knowledge
impossible to know if you are on earth
they have acquire some incredible technique.. just out of nowhere with no tools ?? yeah sure

i advice you to watch season 1 and 2 of the incredible documentary Ancient Aliens
they show many facts that you seek

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

i see no apocalypse destroying my house ...
all i can say we never know .. some natural disaster might hit my house before or after 2012
for me it have the same value when i bought it
destroyed or not

we can always negotiate .. give me 20 cows or a few pounds of Gold
since in the near futur money might no more have any value

money need to disapear .. we all know that
money was made to steal people and make others really rich and powerfull
money is the perfect currency for a corrupted system

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

coincidence ?

The Cold War and the Nuclear Arms Race pretty much shifted the nation's priorities.

Perhaps the fact that Russia pretended they wanted to get there first and conned the Americans into trying was a victory. The American obsession with getting to the Moon first was probably the only reason the Russians kept up in the arms race. Perhaps there would have been no cold war if they hadn't wasted all that money on NASA and instead got ahead in the cold war?

Maybe the Russians knew it was a waste of time all along. They allegedly had pictures of this base on the far side of the moon (sorry couldn't resist that lol).

Jim, you could donate the $10 to NASA. Apparently they're having their budget slashed.
edit on 29/12/10 by Pimander because: Added joke at end ;-)

edit on 29/12/10 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Typical American behavior

When they found out that someone somewhere had possibly military and weapons superiority
they felt immediatly threatened and didnt want to alert the public about it
or the people will stop buying in all the wallmarts to feed the economy

if i was them .. i would had found a way to continu the space exploration .. especialy the other side of the moon

nothing was made on the moon .. it was a giant step for humanity in a second (if it was really recorded there)
and after that .. no more step .. WTF simply illogic
The Giant step of humanity on the moon is kind of an expression telling We have big plan to invest on the moon
look what happened ... it was the last mission ever .. everything planned was cancelled
the possibility to make a human moon colony was there and it would have been great to many advancements

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

About the planet calculation .. i dont remember the exemple
but some numbers they gave are impossible to create if they didnt had some beyond knowledge
impossible to know if you are on earth
they have acquire some incredible technique.. just out of nowhere with no tools ??

They had tools, just not computers. Also, astrology (or astronomy, whatever the study of space is, not destiny based on the stars) was a science long ago. Ancient societies were smart enough to look at the sky day after day and see the changes over time and even compair them to locations on earth. Not all of them, but some. Just like the present. There was also slavery to allow for super man power and hours. I think if I had a free work force, free material, access to the smartest people in the country who are also slaves, and all the time until I die with nothing necessary to achieve I might make some large stone point at the things that gave me such time for such frivilous(sp) activities, as some sort of #ered up joke.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

those huge things were moved by anti gravity device and carved with a technology to melt the rock at special place .. you can even draw things in them

REALLY.....I mean....REALLY?!?!?!?! Come on man, just because you have a desire to believe in the least possible conclusion combined with the ability to access the internet and find legions of people that ignorantly fuel your thoughts doesn't mean it's true.

In the future, it might do you some good to express what you said as nothing more than your opinion, rather than touting it as some sort of fact the rest of us are too stupid to understand. I have an open mind, but not open enough that my brain falls out when I tilt my head........and I'm not alone.

I believe that NASA doesn't know crap about UFOS's (my belief is based on many conversations with NASA employees, several astronauts and one family friend who walked on the moon). It is every internet fanboy's fantasy to believe that there is some secret organization withholding vital information from them or pulling the strings of their lives. It is the same whether discussing religion, personal responsibility or even ufology. But, if you are able to turn off the part of your brain that blindly accepts things, and turn on the parts that uses logic, reason and common sense you suddenly are faced with....well, reality. But I will admit, that reality is really boring, and it is far more fun to believe in the least likely conclusion rather than to dwell on the mundane.

new topics

top topics

join