It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deception Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I have just started watching this series of videos from this youtube user smpwast3d

series is on his page titled "DECEPTION PROJECT"

here is a link to the series of videos:
What do I believe? Deception Project

I posted this in general conspiracy because well, this series pretty much covers every conspiracy you can think of and addresses most all of them...

Anyhow this series is a huge helping to digest and needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt.

DISCLAIMER: I am not claiming anything at all in regards to this series other than its super far out...Its a mind # of epic proportions lol...

If nothing else its extremely entertaining so, I hope some of you find it interesting enough to discuss in this thread.

I personally agree with some of what I have seen and disagree with some. But always conclude nothing. There is quite a large amount of UFO footage I have never seen before in the multitude of UFO videos I have seen both posted here and on you tube that I found really interesting, validating them is a whole other ball game though.

Anyway hope you all enjoy this as much as I am!

edit on 29-12-2010 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Yes. The bit with Bill Clinton is pretty trippy. I think this documentary is great. Gotta say.

edit on 29-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Bookmarked it.. Will pop over and have a look later.. Bad signal today keep lose connect ..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
As you watch the series you will notice a few of the videos seem redundant or very similar at least initially, I have found if you just keep watching they are different, not sure why its like that. Maybe the user wanted to hammer home some things repetitively so the watcher didn't forget. Anyway just a heads up to watch through the entire video even if it appears similar or redundant to previous ones.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Yeah. This documentary is very real.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
For all the Alex Jones and David Icke followers, these two videos in the series should be pretty interesting, maybe change your mind about how "legitimate" they are. I feel this exposes them pretty well...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Summary of series so far as I go through it (still watching):

Alex Jones = FAKE
David Icke = FAKE
Zacharia Sitchin = FAKE
Project Camelot = FAKE
David Greer = FAKE
Disclosure Project = FAKE
Zeitgeist = FAKE

under the premise that TPTB know that the truth cannot be stopped but it can always be manipulated and controlled if "their people" are the ones leading the "truth movement". Deception works best 50% truth 50% lies.

The trick is not to fall victim to thinking that if a person is truthful about one thing once that all things there after are the truth. Like my Avatar states Truth over time = Trust...

The more you trust someone the more susceptible to deception you are, the more you trust the fewer questions you need answers to, to make a conclusion or "believe" what your being told is truth. Until eventually you have so much trust you take everything they say as truth, you research and fact check less and believe more. Once you have concluded their message is truth you much like a virus go and spread that message.

I've seen it here on ATS and I have actually unknowing participated in this faulty approach to truth...

Truth fears no question. Ask enough questions and you will find the truth, if you find fear/anger you have found a lie. Every lie you identify subsequently identifies a truth...

this series is a blast to watch....
edit on 29-12-2010 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by Sly1one because: additions

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree with that.

Project Camelot is not 100% fake though, yet finding a pearl in their bull crap is not an easy feat.

top topics

join