It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X is probably fake - But what is G1.9 Red Dwarf?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I recently came across an article that presses that nerve in the back of my brain about the Nibiru theories.

Everyone has that nerve, that scientific reasoning that bursts forward in your mind and says;

"Dont be stupid"

But alas, I have found this article and many more like it - I welcome the community to share their information in regards to this Red Dwarf that is apparently a relation to our lovely Sun.

Any takes?

Heres some source
G1.9 Red Dwarf

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Considering the earth can travel 66 au in 10 - 11 years, If this star/planet is incoming then we could be in a bit of trouble depending how fast this object flys in the solar system, but once again how do we know that a fly by is imminent? Could this be the destroyer the Kolbrin bible speaks about?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
G1.9 is a supernova remnant according NASA. The supernova occurred about 140 years ago. So its the youngest we know of in our Milky Way. An interesting read on the NASA site.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This thing smells. But they are never going to acknowledge it publicly. If it is a brown dwarf, we will not know about it. Not until it starts to do damage to the earth. They will keep it a secret forever. The facts surrounding this thing are strange at best. There was no supernova observed on earth 140 years ago, but we can see it now? Doesn't really make sense. Also in the nasa article, they went from calling it supernova, to object.... so which is it? If it's an object, then its no longer a supernova. If its true that the russians are arguing with the americans, and the spanish are backing up the russians claims, well thats 2 against 1. But the americans win because well, they're americans. I have been reading zecharia's stitchin books. And the claims he makes, and the speculation he talks about, seem a lot more plausable than the bible. A lot of things about human history makes more sense from stitchens theories. Along with the sumerians concepts of nibiru. So I guess all we can do is wait to die.... if we die, we know stitchin was right, along with the G1.9 object being a brown dwarf, if we live through the next decade, we can laugh in all their faces and spit on stitchins grave. But until them, I'm not going to believe the americans, because they don't have any respectable honestly left in them.
edit on 29-12-2010 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

Considering the earth can travel 66 au in 10 - 11 years, If this star/planet is incoming then we could be in a bit of trouble depending how fast this object flys in the solar system, but once again how do we know that a fly by is imminent? Could this be the destroyer the Kolbrin bible speaks about?

I don't know where you are getting your info from. But if the earth is 1 au away from the sun, then it obviously can only travel a grand total of 2 au in one year, so how do you get 66 over 11 years? It would be 22. That's a big difference.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

The supernova could not be observed because its pointed towards the galaxy centre. Gas clouds obscure the view. Telescopes of today can "see" the object in different light waves (X-ray).
I'm not saying it is a supernova but I think its a plausible explanation.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Well just because we are 1 au away from the sun doesn't mean anything. Thats the distance from the Earth to the Sun.

It does not tell us how fast the Earth travels around the sun does it. Apparently the Earth orbits the sun at about 107,803kph/67,000 mph.

If you take it to 10 hours the Earth would of travelled 1,070,000 kilometres /670,000miles. If you keep adding zeros you work out that the Earth can travel 66 au around our Sun in 10-11 years.

1 au is around 150,000,000 kms / 92,955,000 miles.

66 au is around 9,873,468,000 kms / 6,135,373,015 miles

after 100,000 hours the Earth has travelled 10,780,300,000 kms - 100,000 divided by 24 hours = 4165 days.

4165 days divided by 365 = around 10 - 11 yrs.

In Australia we work in kilometres.

I didn't get my information from anywhere btw, It is basic maths, something Im good at and enjoy doing.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

And if Im wrong then I need to go back to pre school

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The theory of our sun being part of a binary system is not new and could be very well possible.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Originally posted by Redevilfan09

I don't know where you are getting your info from. But if the earth is 1 au away from the sun, then it obviously can only travel a grand total of 2 au in one year, so how do you get 66 over 11 years? It would be 22. That's a big difference.

Multiply by Pi (Π), because the distance traveled is the circumference; therefore:

2 * Π * radius = circumference
2 * Π * 1 au = about 6 au (6.28 au)

So the Earth travels a little more than 6 au around the Sun in one year.

edit on 12/29/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OP -

G1.9 is NOT a brown dwarf, but rather is a supernova about 25,000 light years away. It is NOT near our solar system -- in fact, it's 1/4 of the way across the galaxy
Source - Supernova G1.9

This is an old topic on ATS, discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and here:

And, by the way, "Nibiru" may be a fake, but that doesn't mean that "Planet X" is a fake. "Planet X" is simply the generic name for another planet other than the eight we know about. The term "Planet X" doesn't necessarily refer to a rogue planet that's going to swing through our part of the Solar System wreaking havoc (like the supposed Nibiru).

There could very well still be a "Planet X" out there somewhere in the Oort cloud -- although if it exists, it could very well stay out there in the Oort cloud and not adversely affect the Earth in any noticeable way.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
OP -

G1.9 is NOT a brown dwarf, but rather is a supernova about 25,000 light years away. It is NOT near our solar system -- in fact, it's 1/4 of the way across the galaxy
Source - Supernova G1.9

This is an old topic on ATS, discussed here:
and here:

And, by the way, "Nibiru" may be a fake, but that doesn't mean that "Planet X" is a fake. "Planet X" is simply the generic name for another planet other than the eight we know about. The term "Planet X" doesn't necessarily refer to a rogue planet that's going to swing through our part of the Solar System wreaking havoc (like the supposed Nibiru).

There could very well still be a "Planet X" out there somewhere in the Oort cloud -- although if it exists, it could very well stay out there in the Oort cloud and not adversely affect the Earth in any noticeable way.

The internet is such a bad source for information - I searched twice for "G1.9" And nothing came up, so the search must be broken...Ive heard everything about G1.9 - Red Dwarf, Brown Dwarf, Supernova, Nibiru, Planet X. Why the confusion? Who is right?

In the sources I've read they said it was just past Pluto - not on the other side of the galaxy. Isnt the Oort cloud 4x as far from the sun as Pluto, well beyond the Kuiper Belt?

If there is a planet X in the Oort cloud, is it trapped there in a stationary position or is it coming back through its orbit around the sun?

It seems as if a double sun per system is not a rare occurence, I wonder if we do have another sun/dwarf out there beyond the range of pluto, so dim that we cannot see it so well yet so dense that it is indeed having a large effect on everything else.

I also wonder if the other Dwarfs in a system, regardless of their high mass would be forced to orbit the central sun of our solar system or if they would remain stationary, holding their own so to speak.

Lots of questions!

-G

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Good article up until that note by Colleen Tomas. After that it took a looney spin.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 25cents

Yes...That part is asking for a stretch of belief. But then again, time will tell what is true and what is not yet much will still remain a mystery.

It would be much more constructive if we just all considered a possibility and wait for absolute proof instead of watching people string together these fairy tales of half truths and unproven theories mixed with calculus equations to explain a model.

Soon...very soon our technology will blossom in a way we could only dream about in 1960 and we will be able to look and see - to prove what is true with absolute certainty.

Assuming the info is not filtered for our 'protection' that is.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The internet is such a bad source for information - I searched twice for "G1.9" And nothing came up, so the search must be broken...Ive heard everything about G1.9 - Red Dwarf, Brown Dwarf, Supernova, Nibiru, Planet X. Why the confusion? Who is right?
I would suggest doing searches for the key words you listed. Doing this will help out a lot in clearing up the confusion and answer "who is right".

Here is a little information on G1.9 Supernova Remnant.

[G1.9]is believed to have exploded about 25,000 years ago, and the signal began reaching us 140 years ago
Wiki

From this we can conclude that this star has exploded and is more than 25,000 LY away. I don't think this will be swinging through our solar system anytime soon.

Do the same with the rest of those key words and they will also be this obvious. Notice that all dwarf stars are not planets and the mythological Nibiru is a planet, not a star. Also notice that planet X would orbit outside of Pluto's orbit and doesn't come in closer to the Sun. Nibiru is said to come in close to the Sun from way past Pluto, orbiting more like a comet than a planet. If you understand the definitions of these words it will all be much clearer and a whole lot tougher to get a HOAX like this one past you.

I would like to add this quote from your source, Remember that the fabled Nibiru is supposed to be a planet and not a star.

It's almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. It's what astronomers call a "brown dwarf star" and its official name is "G1.9"

Notice the many errors here? G1.9 is a Supernova not a brown dwarf and it most certainly is no where near our solar system. Perhaps they got the name wrong, either way that makes this article completely bogus.
edit on 12/29/2010 by Devino because: added ex quote

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've done a lot of research Planet X as I'm sure you all have, but my most recent quest for info has led me to search for the truth regarding what's actually literally and physically behind Elenin - is it Nibiriu? Well, recently my search has led me to G1.9. Trying to find out the truth searching on the net is a bit of an oxymoron, but nonetheless, I do believe I am getting a better understanding of what's going on but not necessarily the truth. Is it possible that G1.9/Nibiriu/brown dwarf/something RFB is behind Elenin? Yes! It seems like there really is a possibility this is true. Perhaps Elenin is the Blue Kuchina and Nibiriu the Red Kuchina? Alot of time has been spent trying to figure out what Elenin really is - now as we begin to understand what it isn't, could this be the "unmasking" described in the Hopi Legends? Anyone got some answers??

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arlestron
The theory of our sun being part of a binary system is not new and could be very well possible.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

I believe it is a binary star, singular stars are actually the rarer type, binaries are very common, as can trinaries.

Here is a good book I read about this theory..

books.google.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by long4truth

Is it possible that G1.9/Nibiriu/brown dwarf/something RFB is behind Elenin?
Absolutely not! If you knew anything about the myth behind Nibiru, the theory of a binary stellar orbit or the comet Elenin you would not ask this question. If you are really interested in the Nibiru Myth try reading some of Zecharia Sitchin's stuff like, "The 12th Planet". I have and I can tell you that Nibiru is not a brown dwarf, a planet X nor the comet Elenin.

Here is an interesting site explaining the binary stellar orbit theory, it has to do with Earth's precession of the equinoxes.
Binary Research Institute.

Is something behind comet Elenin? Here is a thread on ATS with this question and a very good explanation of what this is.
Several Objects Inbound with Elenin, ...
[spoiler] They are known asteroids that are orbiting in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. Skip to Backslider's post to learn more.

I've done a lot of research Planet X as I'm sure you all have
If this is true then you can tell us what the term "Planet X" means. It has nothing to do with binary stellar orbits, comets, the Nibiru myth nor supernovas that are 25,000 LY away.

my most recent quest for info has led me to search for the truth regarding what's actually literally and physically behind Elenin
All evidence of the comet Elenin has continually shown that there is nothing behind, or rather following, this comet. There are a lot of YouTube videos of people claiming otherwise but all evidence shows that this is not the case.

Perhaps Elenin is the Blue Kuchina and Nibiriu the Red Kuchina? could this be the "unmasking" described in the Hopi Legends? Anyone got some answers??
What you have here is a cornucopia of theories and myths that have no relation to each other. All of these theories and myths are interesting on their own but when you mix them all up like this I just have to wonder.

The Hopi prophecies that detail "Blue Kachina" are more akin to "The Book Of Revelations" and the four horsemen of the apocalypse. The pale blue star that unmasks itself to reveal that it is actually white. Sound familiar? The thing about the Hopi legend is that these events were viewed unaided (without telescopes) and were very conspicuous. Elenin cannot be seen nor will it be able to been see with the unaided eye so this removes it from having any connection with the Hopi legend.

I would suggest that when you research this stuff on the internet to include an etymology of the words, names and phrases of interest. Once you understand when and why these theories originated you will begin to see through much of this garbage.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
G1.9 is a supernova remnant at an estimated distance of 25,000 light years. It is nowhere near the Solar System. The linked article in the first post has clearly been written by someone who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 19-8-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
this is indeed the real deal and isnt this the obeject only visible sertain times of the year? And sitting near the sun?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join