It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I AM The Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
A new movie due out in February called I AM The Documentary, is directed by the same fellow who directed Ace Ventura. It was a movie designed to look at what is wrong with the world, and what people can do about it. But it bacame a film of discovery of what people are, and there deep connection to each other. Looking at the trailer, it looks to be an enlightening film about the human capacity to conquer adversity with love and compassion.
Have a look: iamthedoc.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"The Shift is About To Hit The Fan"

It is great to see that more and more people are waking up and realizing the potential of humanity. And that those people are actually helping others wake from their deep shleep, in this case through a movie.
Check out the trailer for 'The Tree of Life' while you're at it. It will definitely have similar themes of enlightenment and love.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRevolutionOf2010

I'll definitely be looking out for Tree of Life. That looks intriguing! Thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Looks like it going to be a great film.

I look forward to its release.

Thanks for sharing! S & F.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
saw this movie with a friend in DC last friday, Loved it! talks about how we are all connected and how each one of our actions has an impact on the world around us...

this review I found gives a picture what the Doc is about

Quoting from the movie Wall Street, Gordon Gekko, “Greed is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit.” The film shows how the economy is treated like a competitive numbers game. The message is clear that this massive accumulation of wealth by a select few is against our human nature.

The film does an excellent job showing how cooperation is the key to the human race’s survival, not competition. In Mother Nature, several animal species are shown sharing and helping one another in the wild. Even ants look out for each other.

This brings us to the title of the film, “I am.” It basically means that you are responsible to make a difference within your community. Whether it’s through volunteer work at your local soup kitchen, giving that homeless guy with a sign at the corner five bucks, or simplifying your life from all the unnecessary toys we all accumulate in our garages. Major change in our society takes place within each individual. For example, segregation ended in America because as Desmond Tutu simply puts it, enough people got concerned to make it change. It starts one person at a time.

- Daniel De Lago

Continue reading on Examiner.com: I Am The Documentary: movie review - Boise Movies | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
And here it is ....

"I AM" the Movie Pt 1 of 3 (26 Minutes)

"I AM" the Movie Pt 2 of 3 (26 Minutes)

"I AM" the Movie Pt 3 of 3 (26 Minutes)

Enjoy!

edit on 9/5/2012 by IAmD1 because: Wrong order...

top topics

join