It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day Before Disclosure (HD official)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Here is this documentry, I realise it has been shown on ATS before but this is their official release and now you can see it in HD.

I encourage you to visit the original threads to discuss this but I wanted to give the members a heads-up that this is now released in a high-definition format.

Try to view the video for what it is and the information provided rather than the people appearing in it.

If you haven't seen it and//or are new to the Aliens/UFO topic I highly recommend you to see the full documentry.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Nice think I missed this the first time around, I know how my first hour at work will go now!
Thanks

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
the official site
newparadigm.no...
exceeded its bandwith limit so the server shut it down for now.
it's a good documentary, worth watching so youtube it is for now.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Thanks, have not seen this before.
Cheers, and HD woohoo.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Thanks for this!

This documentary take clips from "THE PORTAL: Hessdalen lights phenomenon", that, in particular, is really a huge proof of UFOs phenomenon!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
excellent! glad you put that on. really appreciate the work people put in to make these documentaries. thanx again for putting this on for us to watch.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
You are very welcome, my pleasure!

To me the subject never gets old and I listen to everyone who has something to say or not regardless if they are considdered unreliable or not.

I am open the the subject as a whole.

I am glad you enjoy it.

Besides, I thought this thread could use a little bump

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Thanks again,
That was interesting, for me personally though, that light phenomena tends to be more paranormal to me. But I guess it collides with the UFO field too.
Facinating stuff.
I really like Richard Dolan and Nick Pope in the OP vid as opposed to some other like Bob Dean. I was glad to see Pope and Dolan in the Video, I think they are great researchers and add credibilty rather than simply being story tellers( like Dean and Maussan as well as others).
Good stuff.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Arken

Thanks again,
That was interesting, for me personally though, that light phenomena tends to be more paranormal to me. But I guess it collides with the UFO field too.
Facinating stuff.
Good stuff.

Yes, fascinating phenomena in that remote valley in Norway...

And yes: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic (paranormal)

new topics

top topics

join