It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Questions About Ufo's And Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hi there this might be abit lenghty and i do aplogise, please accpect my aplogies for my spelling also as its not too great but ill do my best. This is my actuall first thread on this site and would like to give you something to think about. Which always makes me think. Also admin sorry if this is not in the proper section and please move if needed. Thank you.

We all know the stuff that gets floted around the net and goverments about ufo's normally no one knows nothing is the answer and all the pics can be explained by weather or bollons or meteors ect ect. well my questions are not really about modern pictures but drawings from diffrent tribes many years ago. Tribes that did not travel the continents but all see the same thing. And this makes you think many have drawn fire from the sky and men in space suits basicly. Well these tribes did not know each other was there "BUT ALL COULD SEE THE SAME THING" now this makes me think. There were no secret aircraft projects from that eara and also nothing could be man made at that point to fly. So how could the tribe from south America make "GOLD" artifact of such crafts. UFO hunters did do a episode of this and they made a 1:1 replica of these and see if it could fly and guess what ............................... IT DID, Now look at the Egyptions inside a tomb or pyreimid there was pictures of a wall which there were carvings of what looks like a helicopter, jet, and submarine. Now this is getting a bit far feched some would say and i agree. I could not belive this at first my self and have read a ton of info on the net over the last 10 years about this subject and its been one that has been close to my heart. Why why why were these people all seeing the same thing but never spoke to each other. Was this a massive swamp gas cloud crossing europe then america its very unlikely. There were loads and loads of storys writen down to say this. And this bring me to the major point of history, Who dose really decide what is true and what is faulse, Remember being a PHD AND WHAT EVER in history is only about what you get taught and if you get taught you will always say this is right. And this brings me to a point, Even when history is brought to the table and all logical answers are there but the thre fact cant be explained why do they get brushed under the table. Espically regarding the UFO problem. No goverment or scientist is willing to actually take the facts onboard and thats because "I was taught it cant be done" well.....

YOU SEE THE PICS YOU SEE THE VIDS AND YOU SEE THE HISTORY OF 1000's of years ago. BUT YOU STILL ARGUE.............. "WHY"

The whole story is there laied out why do you not see the truth and say actually i was taught wrong and actually we need to rethink history. If this is the case everything we have been taught at school "if you went that is" is completly wrong.

Why could the Egyptions build such megalithoic structures with such procise presision we would struggle today building the same thing with that scale they did. Now we all know that "HISTORY" (WHAT THEY GOT TAUGHT) says they rolled these massive stones which weighed aprox 2.5 ton each accross logs. Now think how many logs you would need to role these stones across the desert also this is the desert THINK ABOUT HOW HARD IT WOULD BE AS TTHE WEIGHT WOULD PUSH WITH OUT THE TREES BEING STUCK IN THE SAND AND HOW MANY TREES GROW IN THE DESERT I DONT SEE MANY FORESTS/JUNGLES THERE DO YOU. Think how many trees would get ruined with this amount of weight going across them. Yes it could be possiable but what did they do with all these trees left over?? CANT BE EXPLAINED. WHERE DID THEY ALL GO....... thats a hell of a lot of catapolts and crossbows to be made with the ruined trees dont ya think and the estimated weight of the great pyermid is 6.5 MILLION TONS now you will need and parden my language A #ING LOT OF TREES AND A HUGE AMOUNT OF MEN TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT, looking on google earth I DONT SEE MANY WOODS, FORESTS OR JUNGLES TO ACCOUNT THIS THERORY.... So how did they do it also pulling this weight by man power day after day would simply be almost impossiable think when you push your 2 or 3 liter car with wheels is a real struggle imagine pulling this up a 52 degrees angle you could not you would need a good 100 stong bloke at least.

I have a small 125cc motorbike and TRIED PUSHING IT UP A HILL SIMILUR TO THAT AND IT WAS TOUGH VERY VERY TOUGH ACTUALLY AND STILL DID NOT MAKE IT AND IM A BIG LAD 16.2st and 6ft 4. So thing is how did they do it... I seriously doubt this was a single effort by "HUMAN" power i think there were aided in this constuuction. And that this was made for a refreance point as you could almost see these from space.

Now we have talked about how it was built, lets talk about the biggest flaw with what we have been taught. How on earth was this lit inside with out killing everyone inside. And i know what ya all gonna say it was mirrors Well there is 2 flaws with this.

1: Would be what about when there is no light for example either when its dark and cloudy/thundering/raining not much light is givin in these conditions AND I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE OF FIRES BEING USED INSIDE THEM EITHER. AND THEY WOULD KNOW IT WOULD KILL THEM ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

2: Would be NIGHT so i could not really see how they would account for this. BUT IN SOME Hyrogliphics there looks like a light bulb carving which can be googled to see. Also I remember they did find what they called the baghdad battry. Was a similur device used to to light up these structures?

And how did they get the info to make such a device and why did they have it, it could not be for no reason as you dont make technology for no reason it has a use as thats why you made it. Why did all this get covered up and brushed under the carpet. And why dose such a theroy above still not get anoliged by experts in this field. There are many examples of this in histroy.

Also what was the offical conclusion of what google found i remember the artical saying "GOOGLE FOUND ATLANTIS" but i also remember hearing "IT WAS A ERROR WITH THE SEA MAPPING WITH GOOGLE" well thats a #ing big error. And dont quote me about it but im sure it was stated it was about 4 miles in lenght well that a whoping #ing error dont ya think yeah maybe 2-300 meters is plasible but 4 miles NO. And for a multi million/billion company to make this error its not quite so simple. So this got written off like the others what a supprise and now.. What about the objects on the moon and mars and you dont have to be in anyway inteligent to see what NASA (Never A Stright Answer) has done to some pictures.

There are hundreds of pictures and videos where they have been airbrushed or edited its huge if you cant see the airbrushing the im supprised you made it through pubity tbh. Its clear to see. And yet they still say its a real image, i could make a better job with no PS experance but yet you can request these pics from nasa its nuts.

EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN TAUGHT, SHOWEN AND LEARNET IS FROM THEM. THEY ARE OUR CREATORS OUR GOD AND IM NOT NO RELIGIOUS NUT AND I DONT BELIVE IN ANY OF IT BUT IT SAYS GOD MADE US FROM HIS IMAGE. WHY COULD IT NOT BE THEY HAVE GUIDED US THROUGH ALL OUR PAST. THEY ARE OUR FATHER THEY ARE OUR CREATOR AND THEY ARE OUR SAVIOUR WE ARE A DEVILISH RACE MIXED BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD WE ARE UN PRIDICTABLE AND THATS WHY THEY WATCH US. WE WAS PUT HEAR FOR AN EXPERMENT TO SEE WHAT WE COULD BECOME AND WHAT WE COULD DO AND THE DEVISTATING EVENTS THATS HAPPENED IN THE PAST IS TO SEE IF WE COULD SERVIVE. WE ARE PROBALLY THE 10TH GENERATION ON THIS PLANET AND THEY WANT TO SEE HOW WE COULD SERVIVE ON OUR OWN. EVERYTIME WE GET DISTROYED THEY PUT US BACK MAKING US SMARTER/STRONGER EACHTIME THINK ABOUT IT LIKE A COMPUTER THERE HAS TO BE FAILERES TO BE A SUCCESS.

I would like to hear some feedback about this and would like some thoughts on this. good night all its now 4:43am in the UK ill catch up tomoz. il probally add more tomoz as its late lol

join