It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Circles Are Proof of a Pre-Big Bang Universe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This was a very interesting article I came across in National Geographic News, which I would love to share here in ATS.

This controversial theory states that the Universe Reborn endlessly.

The first glimpse of evidence supporting this theory revolves around the ring like patterns seen in cosmic microwave background data.

You can check the full article here.

Creationist VS infinite Universe

If more evidence is brought forward to support this theory, how will it effect the creationist point of view, and more so, how will it effect the Atheist point of view.

(IMO) The more we learn about our Universe, the more it describes the creator (definition given in famous scriptures).

-The Universe is eternal

Now all we need to discover is whether Universe is conscious or not.

Very thought provoking theory, an infinite Universe, where probably big bangs occur all the time.

Like they say, the more we know, the more we realize how little we know.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I dont know about the big bang theory, but even though I will never find out I would love to know how everything began. What was the cause of the universe being created? If there was nothing how could anything be created?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
there is one thing that disputes the big bang theory if all the molecules were attracted to each other and thats how the planets were formed then why do we have the asteroid belt if according to the scientists it would basically be a ball of crap.

That is the biggest flaw in the theory.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Its amazing to think that our universe might not be the first one around.The prospect of multible universes could mean the the universe would never end and would just recreate itself over and over again.If this theory is true this could mean there could of been thousands or even millions of past universes.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by keelan55
Its amazing to think that our universe might not be the first one around.The prospect of multible universes could mean the the universe would never end and would just recreate itself over and over again.If this theory is true this could mean there could of been thousands or even millions of past universes.

Universe

Is it right to name our known Universe, "UNIVERSE"? If this Universe is just one of many?

UNIVERSE means "everything", if there was a Universe before big bang, then the pre big bang Universe + the current Universe combined should be called UNIVERSE.

Individual Universes should be named something different, it should be regarded as entities within the UNIVERSE, something like a Galaxy.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
www.myspace.com...

You'll find information inside those blogs (click on the Celtic fingerprint as well).

As additional reference (youtube or google search terms):

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP
Marko Rodin - (look for a 44pt Lecture Series) Vortex Math Model
Nassim Haramein - Vector Based Geometry

top topics

join