It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in America Pre-Colombus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
www.themodernreligion.com...

www.themodernreligion.com...

what do you think about these articles? They claim that many of the native americans were Muslims and this is a fact hidden and buried by the American government? One of the articles also claims that Islams influence can be proven if you go through some archives..

Whats your views?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by influx.destruction

Saga America

Saga America is the preferred book to read if you want to see the evidence behind these claims.

Here is a little review from Amazon, regarding the book:

I am sad to see that most of Barry Fell's work is either out of print or going out of print. If you think you have American pre-history "wired", you better think again. This is not pseudo-history; it is the work of a chair of University history department and it is based on well-founded research and documentation. Forget the "Siberian Ice Bridge" and other things that are the distant past and consider the evidence for Libyan sailors on the Mississippi River - and Hebraic script transcriptions in a "prehistoric" cave in Los Lunas, New Mexico - I could just go on and on.... in short - get this before it cannot be had anymore. I am just amazed that such things go out of print....

www.amazon.com...
edit on 28-12-2010 by lurkee because: (no reason given)

new topics

join