It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA psychic spy program?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
While surfing the web tonight I came across an article I found very interesting. The author if talking about the NSA and "secret" psychic programs.

According to multiple sources, the National Security Agency, America's premier eavesdropping spy-machine, is deeply involved in paranormal intelligence collection. Past involvement of the NSA in psychic-spy affairs, officially sanctioned by the US government, is a matter of record: declassified files document NSA interests in the use of anomalous mental phenomena -- psychic information collected by so-called remote viewers, as well as mind-over-matter psychokinetic effects on sensitive electronic devices -- since the early 1970s.

I remember just a couple of years ago when I was still active duty the Air Force Times had a front page article on how all the branches were working with psychics. I do know if the NSA has a super secret squirrel program on psychic though I do not doubt it. The article also mentions things about parallel universes and the such...

Sources, including a former CIA official who was involved with early CIA psychic research, point to other, more bizarre reports of paranormal phenomena, including so-called shadow beings or smoke monsters -- similar to the supernatural entity seen on ABC TV's 'Lost' -- existing in a parallel realm to our familiar everyday world.

I would like to state that I am unsure I feel about this since I do prefer to remain skeptical, but at the same time I wouldn't be shocked to find out if these things were even partially true. Since I was also simply "surfing" I do not the legitimacy of the website. I just wanted to share and get the opinions and views of others, especially if you know more about the subject than myself.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 28/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: EX Tags & Link.
NSA Psychics

Sorry about that
edit on 28-12-2010 by mateandbucky06 because: forgot link.....sorry

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
You forgot the link lol.

Post it so I can read the story before I go to bed.

I would like to know what is going on between the NSA and psychics.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

Please post the link to the article so that I may read it.

Thanks in advance, interesting topic.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i dont think they will go through the trouble tbh

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

Looks like the article came from here:

www.starpod.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I edited and added the link..sorry 'bout

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Google project Stargate, Skip Atwater and Joe McMoneagle. Watch the Men who stare at goats for the entertainment of it, but see for yourself if you don't think there is more to it then we know. There was a real program they based the Movie on.

The "official program" got sqwashed . . . but my feeling is they just moved these programs into the black spending pockets. There are some interesting you tubes on the gentlemen above as well. This is an interesting topic of discussion. People interested in this topic should start with Stargate because they were very serious about the science behind the method and they have admitted to the validity of this Government program. As Skip points out, this ability is not specific but vague, they do the readings pass them forward to the analysts with all the other gathered information.

Joe in particular dealt with some angry/resentful people above him who demanded to know how he did it and chastised him about it despite his accuracy. He mentions in a you tube clip this was not for the faint of heart, because he has testified in congress about the project and has had representatives tell him he is going to burn in Hell for what he was doing. Religious Commanders and Congress varmits were very agitated about the program and had it "shut down" . . . I just think they moved it into the dark corners where they didn't have to respond the nay sayers and disbelievers who thought this was a foo-foo project. NSA - may or may not have this kind of program . . . but this particular agency doesn't have to report as thorougly to the bean counters if you know what I mean.
edit on 28-12-2010 by TheBirdisDone because: clarity

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The Stanford Research Institute (SRI) started a program back in the early to mid 70's
On Remote Viewing.

"In the 1970s and 1980s SRI was contracted by a U.S. government agency to research some aspects of remote viewing. As this work was performed for clients, SRI no longer has the records relating to the research. All such records were returned to the clients.

SRI International is not currently involved in parapsychological research and has had no involvement in such research since 1990 when the last of staff working on the project retired or joined other organizations.

Because all the staff involved have left, and all research records have been returned to the government, the only knowledge we have of the research results are those published in the references cited below.

Please note that the use of SRI's name in conjunction with this research and any claims made by participants in the research, other than those published in the journals cited below, is not approved by SRI and is not authorized by SRI."
www.sri.com...

Somethin smells fishy and seems to be a really sensitive subject after reading that article.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
There's also a documentary featuring the laser physicist who conducted classes for teaching law enforcement officers and other government agents how to successfully remote view for operation purposes.

I'm not going to post the video here.

Seek and you shall find if you're interested in the subject.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
There are methods being used that can track people in almost real time without direct observation, nor any traditional, physical tracing method.

Works on persons or very sensitive (dangerous) things.

top topics

join