It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People OK with murdering Julian Assange

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Typical human behavior. People complain they are being poisoned, a man has the formula for the antidote, and someone kills him.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Exactly.

The only people who are scared of this stuff getting out are the ones who something to hide from it's citizenry.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Since Obama came to power I've certainly lost the illusion that we are allied and friendly nations..

Really? You held the illusion that long? Wow,I lost the illusion under the Bush Admin, but hey.... As long as we have both lost that illusion, huh?

Anyway, these people calling for the death of Assange. An Innocent man. A man who has not been tried in the court of law..... A man who is having a few apparent idiots, claiming that an Australian citizen committed Treason in the United States (
). A man who has not broken ANY law.... These people are the real terrorists and should be ashamed.

When the people react with murderous rants because the truth has been revealed.... It's because those ranting lunatics are the one who have things to hide. They are the ones who have been breaking laws. They are the ones who should be arrested and tried..... Shame on them... Advocating for the murder of an innocent man?

No wonder our country is so screwed up.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Wtf...This has got to be a joke.. Assisinated because of releasing documents? Really? I think the people who0 say that should be assisinated for saying things like that. We all are the same, living on this planet together. We have one short life to live and all people care about is killing someone who didnt do any harm to anyone. I think an adulterer commits worse crimes but with our society, its ok...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Threw this together real quick. Hope it gets some use by FOX watching type people that don't get the joke!

Yes, this picture is supposed to be ironic.
edit on 29-12-2010 by jessejamesxx because: oh the irony

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Silly peons don't realize that a hit would just make WL stronger. The system is already in place and it's far more than just one guy.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Once again, let me reiterate, he released detailed technical information on a successful anti-IED system. The only purpose of the leak was to kill US service members.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Julian Assange is not an American citizen therefore he has not committed treason.

I suspect this confusion with you Yanks stems from the fact he is white and you feel that he has betrayed you for the brown people of the Middle Eat and Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

Link to that please.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by SirMike

Link to that please.

www.wired.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
How many got organised stood up against this in the USA?

How many United States Citizen ATS Members stood up against this?

Just so you know who you are talking to, I do exercise my 1st amendment rights alot.. I grievance the government, try to have a peaceful assembly, try to have free press, and use my freedom of speech when deemed allowed(certain restrictions apply nowadays.)

I do fight, i do protest, and I do what i believe is the right thing to do. whether other people on this forum do or don't, I do not know. I do have some images of the last g20 protests on my media area.

So.. We pick and choose our fights.. oh and so you know.. Its not like the people higher up will listen.. Did you forget about bailout I and II and obamacare? even if we put up a stink, its not like they are going to give a rats ass.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Read the text below the picture.

"IRONY"

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

oops!
sorry.

new topics

top topics