It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People OK with murdering Julian Assange

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE LIVE IN AMERICA ?

Hey there now, dont go mixing up all of us American with Amerikans, that's just not right.. There are some of us who fight the good fight.. There are some of us who stand for what we believe in.. it is not our fault the rest of the country took a really heavy dose of stupid pills early in life, or have the inability to think.. The few who do are basically screwed...

edit on 12/29/2010 by ThichHeaded because: Double post..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by infadead
the msm has managed to turn half the world against Assange,

No !!!
Assange did that on his own
by not being open and transparent
in his wikileaks organization.
It might be ok to protect the sources
who give u info, but to hide ur organizational
structure and who funds you and their
agendas is entirely different.
Assange was not honest and
transparent. This was his downfall.

I do not wish any harm to Assange.
I think he is a mentally unstable person
who should seek help. He has lots
of issues that need addressing.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by infadead
the msm has managed to turn half the world against Assange,

No !!!
Assange did that on his own
by not being open and transparent
in his wikileaks organization.
It might be ok to protect the sources
who give u info, but to hide ur organizational
structure and who funds you and their
agendas is entirely different.
Assange was not honest and
transparent. This was his downfall.

I do not wish any harm to Assange.
I think he is a mentally unstable person
who should seek help. He has lots
of issues that need addressing.

Crap Boon..
The US Government has way more secrets than Wikileaks..
And that goes foe EVERY US department...

Wikileaks is like a piece of glass compared to them..

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I do find it interesting that a number of people are for the 2nd time this year calling for drone strikes on my country..

Since Obama came to power I've certainly lost the illusion that we are allied and friendly nations..

But then again, I do suspect my Gov is following it's own tune on Assange/Wikileaks,

It'll be interesting to see how this plays out..

edit on 29/12/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by Ellen15

It sends a chill and terror to my heart. Just what are these people saying?

Murder is perfectly allowed as long as it is directed:- to people who saw wrong doings and revealing it so that corrections be made and progress from it?

Should I fear them the way I fear a suicide bomber, the next time i open my mouth upon encountering falsehoods and reporting it?

These 'animals' have the freedom of speech, and are in positions of power and influence. And thus the backing of the organisations that they belong, as long as they are still there.

If these are not further proofs that humans are enslaved, I know not how else to convince...
edit on 29-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Ditto Seeker

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Hey there now, dont go mixing up all of us American with Amerikans, that's just not right.. There are some of us who fight the good fight.. There are some of us who stand for what we believe in.. it is not our fault the rest of the country took a really heavy dose of stupid pills early in life, or have the inability to think.. The few who do are basically screwed...

How many got organised stood up against this in the USA?

How many United States Citizen ATS Members stood up against this?

How many phoned, emailed, faxed and campaigned publically and confronted MSM networks (tv, radio & newspapers) for not standing up against this type of dispictable criminal and offense behaviour and called them on it?

How many phoned, emailed, faxed and campaigned publically and confronted politicans who resorted to this type of dispictable criminal and offense behaviour on national tv, radio and newspapers and called them on it?
edit on 29-12-2010 by Ellen15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I originally posted this in another thread but thought it may be more valid here. To address all the people calling for Assanges execution on the basis that he is purely an anti-american terrorist and wikileaks just releases information relating to, and damaging to, the USA government.

Here is the link to ALL of the previous leaks wikileaks have released over the years as a torrent file. It seems many people are completely ignorant of the work already done by wikileaks as an international and unbiased whistleblowing organisation.

Originally posted by lnr42

Then the 'All released archives' link.

All the naysayers that think wikileaks is only anti-american could also do with a glance or 3 at the provided content.

IMPORTANT: Please note, one esteemed ATS member has already accused me of posting this link purely as some sort of CIA honeypot to harvest IPs! If you share his paronoia opinion just google wikileaks and click on any of the mirrors of your choice.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
americans seem to be OK with their call of duty:Iraq and Afghanistan versions

so, its all good

rape the children, then blow them all out

objective completed

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I know that this Thread is about people killing Julian Assange, but I was disgraced at the American citizens calling for the execution of that American soldier who leaked them videos of the US army firing at civilians in Iraq. The sad thing is them people are from the town he came from aswell. It was all over bbc about 3 nights ago.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
americans seem to be OK with their call of duty:Iraq and Afghanistan versions

so, its all good

rape the children, then blow them all out

objective completed

No. Americans are only human just like every other Nation's citizens. There are good and bad folks amongst us. Thus, it is absolutely unnecessary to cast ALL blame upon any nation's citizens.

It is the LEADERS who must be held accountable. More often than not, citizens in EVERY nation had been kept in the dark over issues, and given outright lies to win their support.. Only when truths surfaced would citizens realized what had happened.

Despite all the doom and gloom predictions, it is not the end, at least not yet. The good folks in EVERY nation must wake up, accept the truths and embrace realities with courage, to correct what needs to be done so that every single human will be uplifted from the morass we are currently living in.

Many of the good done around the world had been such citizens, americans or zulus, past and present, that had given hope, saw its fruitation and progress in many aspects of our lives. It will be them again to take the lead, without fear or favour, for our future.

It is YOU. the reader reading this thread, the world is hoping for.

Alone, you are as powerless as the insignificant me am. But combine, such powers are a force that can change our world, as it had been for centuries, the indomitable will of free humans.
edit on 29-12-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I know its not americans, I was just exagerating

off course the problems are the leaders that were "chosen" in a "democratic way"

they manipulate or are manipulated to approve these wars, laws and other stupid actions so corporations can get trillions instead of billions, since trillionaire is the new fashion title that every billionaire seem to want

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well my thoughts on that break every rule of politness around here.I will only mention that it won't be long before a nutcase will take his/her gun and try to kill him,because the politicians told them to.

It's so sad and frustrating that these people are still allowed to talk to the public.They are the ones that need a bullet.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Under what obligation has Assange got with you to be open and transparent? Why should he disclose who his supporters are to you?

You seem to have a very strange attitude towards a private organisation that is not obliged to you in anyway.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

DEAR GOD

There are some reasonable and informed people in America but the vast majority are insousiant morons, the activist patriots are ignorant, racist and misinformed, the religion freaks are literalists and the rest are just plain subnormals with criminal proclivities.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i will watch this with interest knowing all the people who sign up for the killassange website could very well become the targets themselves. having the military industrial complex behind you is one thing but i feel those that provoke this are all exposed to the rest of the world. how long can usa sustain this type of attitude?
with the continued drone strikes against the wishes of pakistan the fuse grows shorter.
another thought, all those who sign up for this exercise in futility, are they simply affirming their commitment to an ever increasing hostile american foreign policy?
with regards to the british 'protecting' julian, i feel that whatever decision the courts/cameron make will determine our future foreign policy for the next 4 years if not the next decade.
f

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

So you support killing other people, just the ones you disagree with?
Very telling comment.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.peopleokwithmurderingassange.com .... Interesting website, how would I go about getting my name added to that list? Fact is, ever since Assange released technical data on the Warlock Green/Red anti-IED systems that have saved countless US military lives, I thought he should be taken out by any means necessary. Leaks like that served no purpose other than to fill more body bags.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
These people are all sick. Including Sarah Palin. How can they all say he is a traitor or betraying the US when he doesn't even live here?

Besides, American lives wouldn't be at risk in Iraq and Afghanistan if we finally got the F out like we should.

And besides, our military spends more on itself than the next ten countries on the list COMBINED. If Assange's leaks actually get someone killed, then I blame our military for not putting money where it would be useful.
edit on 29-12-2010 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SirMike

The Warlock Green/Red anti-IED systems is very expensive and doesn't really work. Why do you think the resistance in Afghanistan use plastic or wood triggers and any electronic would be shielded to defend against the RF.

Any electronic devise used to make another malfunction without touching has to be a high power density radiofrequency instrument. You can in fact use an RF signal of the correct frequency and adequate power density to make a person's leg or individual internal organ or what ever malfunction.

Although how RF would be used in both cases may vary, the principles remain the same. If you think the Taliban or Iraqis would not figure this out, you seriously underestimate the human condition.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

I am sure you know how effective they were from firsthand experience ... right? Thought so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join