It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling all day TODAY (12/28/2010) in Western Washington

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thanks for the map. Is the Arizona one from my report (if not, add another...I'm in Phoenix)?

Here are some results found from searching Twitter:

twitter.com...
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Thanks for that Mike. It will be interesting to keep an eye on the W.State seismos and see if anything eventuates from the 'rumbling'.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ten pages of posts, and not a single clue. Here is the answer:

The rumblings are acts of GOD -- messages. God communicates with us through the hidden meanings of words we use to describe events. The word "Rumbling" converts to the word "Ruling", and intern to "Religion" and "Rich".

We are being warned against these two terrible things – the “Rich” and “Religion”..

See the websites listed in my profile.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
WestCoast, look at the webicorders for St Helens esp. south ridge and crater. There is some rumblings going on there. www.pnsn.org...

This is the latest. www.pnsn.org...
from south ridge.

Yesterday south ridge: www.pnsn.org...

A bit quieter the day before that: www.pnsn.org...

South Ridge has been bumpier the last couple of days.
Rainer has also had a few interesting rumbles.
What are your thoughts Mike?
Mt Hood - Tom dick & Harry started going a little crazy on the 29th too. Is that far from you WestCoast?
edit on 30-12-2010 by zenius because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by zenius because: Added info

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Because your situation is a little unusual and the story below is beyond unusual---- I was wondering if there might be a connection seeing your locations are relatively in the same pocket of the continent.
Could Earth be coughing up something although to me this green stuff does not look natural at all.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

Some water in a river on Vancouver Island has turned neon green, prompting an investigation by B.C. Environment Ministry officials.

Residents living near the Goldstream River west of Victoria notified authorities Wednesday and took pictures of a 400-metre section of the river as it flowed by, looking like anti-freeze.

It's not known what caused the discolouration or if the substance in the river was toxic.

The river runs through Goldstream Provincial Park, known for its annual salmon run and as a home to bald eagles.

Read more: www.cbc.ca...

edit on 30-12-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Fascinating thread. I live near Memphis, TN and I've heard a low rumbling noise many times, almost always during the middle of the night, between 2 and 5 am normally (having been a mom with little ones many years ago, I'm still a light sleeper). I never could figure out what it was, but, there were times when I would go outside to check it out because it was so loud, and it seemed to be coming from the west, which would be towards the Mississippi River and Arkansas, and the New Madrid fault. I have also heard/felt the low vibration that was also mentioned, but that happens much less often and have felt that during the day as well. There was a night not so long ago that it was so loud I was wondering why the entire neighborhood wasn't up, but everyone slept through it. It really bothered me because it was the loudest it's ever been and it's just not a normal sound to be occuring. The best way for me to describe it was like thunder roll that went on for 30 or 40 minutes straight. Sorry to say, I've not made any records of the phenomenon because I just wasn't sure what to make of it. After reading this thread though, I will at least try to write down when it happens and for how long. I don't have any recording equipment except whats on my cell phone. My theories:

1. It could be the New Madras fault
2. It could be associated with the newest fault line that is located in central Arkansas
3. It could be something else that is associated with covert underground tunneling (although no one has
basements around here and I'm not sure about the stability of the soils, only lived here 5 years).
4. It could be ET activity, I watch the skies all the time, but have only spotted 2 unexplainable objects in the
last 5 years.
5. None of the above

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Very hard to tell anything definitive from those traces, not without the other data that the experts would be using. Puterman would likely have more programs running that could work with the other data but I have very little. I'm just not technically very talented in that regard. All the same it's worth keeping an eye on them because even with limited ability to extract data from them we are getting some kind of a read on how things are there.

There clearly has been some activity there. It's possible that with the traces from the ridge location that wind could be a factor, along with surface noise. In fact, the Mt Hood Tom, Dick & Harry trace from today is very interesting because the large trace that appears at around 13:06:30 UTC doesn't show on the other recorders in the area to that degree so it should be a local event.

Mike

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank you very much for finding and posting this info.

I don't like coincidences like this. They're bothersome. We have members including the OP indicating that the odd sound in their part of the world came from somewhere off the near coast region not far from Seattle, and now we have a river in the southern part of Vancouver Island that's mysteriously turned a strange shade of green.

I do hope we can get more information on what has caused this river to change color from Goldstream to "Greenstream". If it's of natural origin and not a spill (or a gag by some idiot with a load of green dye), we havew to consider the fact that various chemicals in the ground can do this sort of thing, and sometimes it can relate to volcanic activity. Other times it can just be a change in the water table. Something fractures or shifts and water can enter, or else other water can escape.

And Van Island is on the edge of THE fault...

If anyone has any more news about the literal "greening" of the Goldstream river, please post it.

MIke

edit on 30/12/10 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Getting back to the Snow Dome, the webicorder is interesting. If it's just wind it must be strong.
www.pnsn.org...

What's the weather like there at the moment?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

Looks like the weather there must be windy right now. Just one look at that trace and I can almost guarantee you that it's wind doing that. We have several examples of near-identical traces on the Yellowstone thread and after lonnng discussion the consensus was wind effects.

When the seismos show traces like that, we came to call it "going Pollock", because the traces resembled some examples of Jackson Pollock's work. (If you can call throwing paint at a canvas "work".)

Mike

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Busy, busy, busy - The end of the world 2010 is nigh and I am preparing the Earthquake analysis for 2010, and I am also collecting Chilean earthquake data which has to be screen scraped one day at a time. Since I am starting in 2000 that is one heck of a lot of screen scraping. I have only got to June 2000 so far. I have managed to collect everything from Iran since 2000, and I am also starting on Guatemala shortly.

Most of the sound files on the Yellowstone thread should be here on 4Shared:

qvs.4shared.com...

You will find them in the folder Sounds > USA & Canada.

If they are not there then you will find them in my media list on ATS

I really must get that stuff transferred since ATS media is effectively defunct.

The job is yours WSJR - go to it!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Actually Mike I hate to disagree but I think OSD is sick. I pulled that one yesterday and it is the only one that shows like that and that particular pattern we have seen before in YS when the telemetry relays were screwed,

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

MBW=OK, SHUK=Not sure - probably wind - I would need to listen to it, GPW=OK, FMW=OK, RCM=OK small quakes and some telemetry interference, LO2=OK, STAR=Local micros (tree roots?) and some quakes - distant, SEP=OK, SHW=OK, HSR=OK, JUN=OK, VALT=OK,

Somehow this got posted before I had finished. Continued below....

edit on 30/12/2010 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I live near Issaquah and I've noticed rumblings myself in the last 2 weeks.
That, and a lot of chemtrail spraying.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Oh, okay.... Sorry that I misinterpreted. Really seemed like wind to me but if in your opinion the signal trace is indicative of bad hardware/signal, then I'm perfectly happy to accept that.
You spend a lot more time on this than I do.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

All look pretty normal. One of two telemetry blips and signals. Tom Dick and Harry has a nice quake on it. Probably not too far away. Can't see any thing on the others including VFP which is the other side of Mount Hood so it has to be pretty much under TDH but small.

I have just uploaded my IRIS seismic stations KMZ file for Google Earth to here on 4Shared

It is not complete by any means yet but most of PNW and Yellowstone are in it as well as Iceland. You can probably tell my interests from that !
Enjoy. I will update from time to time.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

ha theres a seismogram called tom , dick and harry omg i love it .. lmao

nice size blip on it tho

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Not a problem Mike. You can see the identical signal on the Merapi recorders when they got zapped, and we have actually had this confirmed as interference by someone at USGS but I can't remember who just at this time. I think it was in connection with the plots I have show below. I know I spotted it at Yellowstone from the sound of it and Jake confirmed that.

Despite that fact that those are reasonably sensitive instruments they would have to have bunch of tree roots growing round them to do that I think. This is a good sample of telemetry failure. This is the same instrument a few days later showing typical wind noise.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

There is also one called WIFE (WIFE at 3 Sisters USA) and one called GIRL (Australia)

Also ANNE, BUT, FISH, FLAG, FORT, HER, HOPE, HOG, ICE, IRON, SNOW, STAR, YAK to mention a few from the on line list.

I am so full of shi useless information!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You are more than welcome.

I just didn't want to (no pun intended) muddy the waters of this thread should this green river have nothing to do with OPs experience. Perhaps I wouldn't have found it so peculiar if they weren't in the same general region of this planet.

Hope we're wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join