It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Take caution (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
WikiLeaks Dedication video .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Ya.. Uhh great. The man copies and pastes a load of largely unimportant stuff mostly from a disgruntled US military person, and we need this.

Answer me this, has anything he 'leaked' really changed anything?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
We can't begin to change anything unless we have the knowledge of the truth...I think he is brave and I hope things go well for him...I wish we were all so dedicated in exposing the lies and deceptions that infect our world...

Peace
Z

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
reply to post by seedofchucky

Ya.. Uhh great. The man copies and pastes a load of largely unimportant stuff mostly from a disgruntled US military person, and we need this.

Answer me this, has anything he 'leaked' really changed anything?

Its changed many things only a fool would say other wise. Ignorant one i suppose. WikiLeaks has shaken the ground and gave the world governments a giant wake up call. Wiki leaks is only in its baby stages right now and already we have people calling for his assination openly. You should really watch the video again and understand the importantance of wiki leaks to society , journilism , freedom of speech and transparency . We are in changing times you should try and keep up . Wiki leaks is a huge tool espically for a website like ATS . Government documents to help support some of the head lines i see here ? Would greatly help.

Unless of course you enjoy hearsay headlines with no basis? Then i can see your point about wiki leaks .

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

Its changed many things only a fool would say other wise. Ignorant one i suppose.

WikiLeaks has shaken the ground and gave the world governments a giant wake up call. Wiki leaks is only in its baby stages right now and already we have people calling for his assination openly. You should really watch the video again and understand the importantance of wiki leaks to society , journilism , freedom of speech and transparency . We are in changing times you should try and keep up . Wiki leaks is a huge tool espically for a website like ATS . Government documents to help support some of the head lines i see here ? Would greatly help.

Unless of course you enjoy hearsay headlines with no basis? Then i can see your point about wiki leaks .

So.. it changed what tho.. Made a few red faces, caused a lot of people to probably lose their jobs, but WHAT DID IT BLOODY CHANGE?

not a thing.

Nada

Oh a lot of innocent people most likely lost their jobs to cover higher ups bums, but... is the world any different?

Not at all. *sigh*

Hail your new king, bringer of stolen bread to the pirate table, and cracking it open with gusto, to reveal .. hey, we know all that already??? Where's the butter then?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You clearly missed the point . Your to blinded by your hate for wiki leaks to even begin to understand what it has done for the world and transparency . Don't worry i dont blame you its easy to lose your self when your filled with hate instead of seeing the benifits of it .

What have you done for the world ? besides hate on others who try to bring reform?

Did you miss the quotes in the video ?

political reform comes from fresh information .

When public has fresh information aka leaked documents we can figure out better how things are done behind the scenes and enforce or dismiss differnt laws regulations etc on foriegn affairs and find out why and the motives of governments.

Thats only a few of the many things wiki leaks has done and opened doors.

you avoided my question so i'll ask you again

Do you enjoy baseless headlines with no basis ?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

"So.. it changed what tho.. Made a few red faces, caused a lot of people to probably lose their jobs, but WHAT DID IT BLOODY CHANGE"

Well would this not count as one example of change? firing the red faces? but then you contradict your self with

"nada"

You see you dont really care what wiki leaks does or changes your here just to troll about how wikileaks gets more attention then you ever will =)

How about you open your own wiki leaks ? and lets see how you can do better ?

How about you open your own website and lets see what kinda change you can bring?

Anyone can sit here and troll and hate but really is that all that you care about ?

Clearly you are by contradicting your own statements

Back in your hole you go troll

top topics

join