It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bank of America Hit By Anonymous DDoS Attack

page: 3
8
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by bobdole210
 


Anon is a gang of teenage scriptkiddies with nothing better to do than cause mayhem and hack Sarah Palin's yahoo account, with which she conducts state business off-the-record.


You're quite wrong.

All you've seen is the tip of the iceberg.




posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
Anyone get the feeling the 'leaders' of Anonymous could be inciting 'cyber violence' for another purpose? Isn't this what the government wants? Don't they want to take the internet away from us already?
edit on 29-12-2010 by jessejamesxx because: fix


A cyber war, from individuals who are known...i think not, as for the gov trying to turn the tables, well lets say it would cost far less resources from a handful of people across the globe with a combined attempted attack that the media would obviously be fed and as such the public be informed and lets not forget the repercussions across the web to make it as covert as possible.....hmmm sounds kinda whats going on at the moment...no ?





posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by tristar
 


I am really interested in who you work for. You're avatar and some of your posts are, well intriguing to say the least.


I am but a simple person who has opted to interact with several members within ats for some time. I find this site very interesting with many interesting and informative people. At times i have been caught off guard with information that is filtered through this site but the fact remains there are some genuinely descent people that one can interact with and enjoy his time within this particular site.


Peace
tristar


You didn't answer his question. And i remember one time YOU half-threatened me.



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx
 


i'm sure there is network of 'Anonymous' users like you described but it is a very small part of the whole. nowhere near the numbers that most people think of. it's also very possible there are more than one such group.

and for your comment on moot, that was pretty much my point. he isn't the leader nor will he ever be. because there is no all powerful leader running the show.



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by tristar
 


I am really interested in who you work for. You're avatar and some of your posts are, well intriguing to say the least.


I am but a simple person who has opted to interact with several members within ats for some time. I find this site very interesting with many interesting and informative people. At times i have been caught off guard with information that is filtered through this site but the fact remains there are some genuinely descent people that one can interact with and enjoy his time within this particular site.


Peace
tristar


You didn't answer his question. And i remember one time YOU half-threatened me.


Threaten me, on this site, i doubt it, perhaps a miss interpretation and for the record, you would not want me to threaten anyone for any reason as it obviously has no outcome other than what i already know. But i would most appreciate the link as to rectify any misunderstanding or apologize if i may have given an incorrect response to a particular thread or reply.

As for what my occupation is, it is simply stated in my sig.



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


As someone who knows Anonymous personally I can assure you that they are, by and large, a chaotic-neutral or chaotic-good force. The bad eggs are even fewer than the good eggs, they're mostly neutral anarchists.



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


As someone who knows Anonymous personally I can assure you that they are, by and large, a chaotic-neutral or chaotic-good force. The bad eggs are even fewer than the good eggs, they're mostly neutral anarchists.



there might be the ones who are the good eggs but u know the saying one rotten egg spoils the bunch



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGRESSION
Could Wikileaks be The Fed.
Food for thought.
edit on 29-12-2010 by AGRESSION because: (no reason given)


I doubt it, the so called "feds" are what are considered as adolescent behavior within the net. Then again they do heave their big brother watching.





posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bobdole210
 


I wouldn't throw out a carton of eggs just because one of them is bad. I wouldn't want to waste eleven good eggs. I would check them on an individual basis.



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


As someone who knows Anonymous personally I can assure you that they are, by and large, a chaotic-neutral or chaotic-good force. The bad eggs are even fewer than the good eggs, they're mostly neutral anarchists.


I know several members myself. And yes you're right.

(Btw you don't happen to be a DND fan?)



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


No, but I do know my memes. By the way, we both need to remember rule #1 of /b/!



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


No, but I do know my memes. By the way, we both need to remember rule #1 of /b/!


I'm not a massive /b/ lurker to be honest, so the rules go over my head.



posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


No, but I do know my memes. By the way, we both need to remember rule #1 of /b/!


I'm not a massive /b/ lurker to be honest, so the rules go over my head.



yea idk either i've only been there a few times



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
the rules of 4chan




top topics



 
8
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join