It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you drive in china? (vid) Crash test Anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Man, these accidents are really crazy, most seem to be on the same intersections and to my eyes many would seem avoidable...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Population control.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Please tell me thats a commercial or marketing ploy . Most of those "accidents" could've been avoided by just the simple observation method . Some of those hits it looks like they do it on purpose thats how blatant obvious it looks. I would assume suicidel or something because these people just dont look where there going . They expect the road to be clear or something as there highness travels lol

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Go easy on em, they're just getting used to cars. When America's we're first introduced to cars, they used to scream, "Whoa" at the car instead of pushing the brakes because they were so use to horses for so long. True story. I suppose the Chinese have been so use to riding bikes they're squeezing the steering wheel hard to slow down the car like they would a bike.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Will take living in china any day over living in any western country.. Less crime, more freedom as to motor accidents they happen no matter what country someone is in...
edit on 28-12-2010 by Expat888 because: Gremlins...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
lmao can anyone say 'TRAFFIC LIGHTS'

As has been said though, simple observation would have prevented most of those

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Gives me a new appreciation for stop signs and bike lanes. Gotta say though, if I were on a bicycle over there I'd learn some defensive driving techniques... like paying attention.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
those things are so terrible.

top topics

join