It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you join the peace corps in return FREE Healthcare and FREE Education?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by Expat888

Sort your own messes out there rather than forcing your bolloxed system on the rest of the world.

I cannot deny that our system in America has a few minor flaws.

Believe it or not the world can manage without u.s meddling in everything.

Prove it or be dominated

edit on 28-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

Charlie did back in 75 when they tossed the u.s out ...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

My life isnt worth risking to get something for free in a country i dont even believe in

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
So now the American population wants free stuff, but they don't want to do anything for it.

Aparrantly you haven't seen the taxes the average american pays. We are paying a H3ll of a lot for nothing in return.

The country atmosphere feels like a pressure cooker an TPTB don't want to be around when whity throws a fit. It will make the LA riots look like a childs party in comparison.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I like your style. Everyone knows things are a mess, we can either keep blowing things up till the problems go away or fix it. You have me interested.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

Everyone knows things are a mess, we can either keep blowing things up till the problems go away or fix it.

While it's more fun to blow things up, I suspect that it will not really solve any of the major problems.

Even using war as a means of population reduction seems rather futile. In WWII, the worlds deadliest conflict, only 70 million people died compared to 2 Billion that survived.

It seems that anything short of a planetary killing asteroid, hostile aliens with superior weaponry destroying all life on earth, or the elites using biological warfare against the earths population will result in humanity continuing to prosper and grow.

But 19 guys, raised in an arab ghetto, who believed in an ultra-conservative backwards God were able to penetrate the defenses of the worlds leading super-power and bring golith to it's knees, using razorblades, on the same date that the Pentagon had it's foundation cornerstone laid is believable.

edit on 29-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
just move to canada..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join