It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God did it !

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yaphun

I preach the same way as Jesus preached, but i'm not asking people to believe in some spooky supernatural invisible man and i don't claim my morality is superior than any other persons, i'm just asking for people to understand the value that reason and evidence holds. In otherwords, i oppose unfalsifiable hypothesis in regards to supernatural deities, fortune tellers, mediums, tarot card readers, psycics, etc. I think it is deceptive and dishonest.

Call that preaching if you will, but i certainly don't demand people convert, i don't scare them with metaphysical nonsense, I only ask them to think for themselves, be honest with each other about evidence.

Thanks for your kind words.
edit on 7/1/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For the record I still believe Randy fits into the "poe" category .. and he is trollin the # out of you guys.

Originally posted by randyvs

See that's it exactly. Mr. X. The very idea of this thread. What I'm trying to say is this.
Weather or not we can explain it makes no difference. Science can only explain how
God did it.
I knew you would be the one to catch on . You get a cookie.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Why don't you try to educate instead of ranting, preaching, asking for censorship, etc. ?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yaphun

Most people are quite aware that it's trolling, it's so obvious that it does warrant laughter.

I really couldn't give a flying spaggetti monster about whether he is trolling, i'm making sure idiotic people don't buy this half-baked philosophy.

Report me to the mods if you want.

Peace, always.

A&A

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yaphun

So you're suggesting i'm uneducated?

I ask you, who is polite in this debate, i ask you, what kind of a person are you?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by randyvs

But you're implying god's existence without having any evidence for his/her/its existence. You are filling a gap in knowledge with magic!!

Very true .
So what.
You are trying to say this great big magic show happened without a magician. Dosn't ever work that way at any magic show I have been to. You scientifc analyst types think coincedence is a scientific word or something.
I don't believe in coincidence. Now how bout that?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I don't believe it's a magic show...nothing I have seen to date could be considered magic.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
OKay I will try to explain it even simpler ...

I just read all your post in this thread. (I think I got them all)
Not one time did you refute what Randy is saying .

Do you know what you have said ? (oh its funny)

"God did not Do it"

That is all .. no explanation no debate you just come out and claim ...
"God did not Do it"

You do not find this funny ?

I fully understand that God did not do it because God is unlikely .. As YOU pointed out others reading this thread may not understand that and you just saying

"God did not Do it"

Is not going to change there mind ... Do you see why ?

edit on 7-1-2011 by yaphun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

I don't believe it's a magic show...nothing I have seen to date could be considered magic.

And yet you were the first to mention it.
I know ,you believe in coincidence.
edit on 7-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Where did I say it's magic?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

But you're implying god's existence without having any evidence for his/her/its existence. You are filling a gap in knowledge with magic!!

Very true .
So what.
You are trying to say this great big magic show happened without a magician. Dosn't ever work that way at any magic show I have been to. You scientifc analyst types think coincedence is a scientific word or something.
I don't believe in coincidence. Now how bout that?

Jesus Christ Randy.

I thought you were over this crap ? You then have to explain the creators, creator and remember "the most simple answer, is usually the right"

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
PROVE ME WRONG!

I'm waiting.

Yaphun
You never get over knowing your parents loved you do you . But you cvan't prove it right? I can't prove they didn't.
No one tells me what to believe about this existence no one.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

PROVE ME WRONG!

I'm waiting.

Are we still talking about the "this great big magic show happened without a magician" statement ?

edit/
Remember Randy I will not let you change topics/questions at will, nor will I let you go back on anything already said ITT.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaphun

PROVE ME WRONG!

I'm waiting.

Are we still talking about the "this great big magic show happened without a magician" statement ?

edit/
Remember Randy I will not let you change topics/questions at will, nor will I let you go back on anything already said ITT.

I wasn't the one who brought that up though.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

PROVE ME WRONG!

I'm waiting.

edit/

Please just tell me the statement you want me to try to prove wrong, in whatever wording you want.
It can be any thing, # I don't care if the topic has not been brought up yet ITT.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Where did I say it's magic?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Proving a negative...that's not how it works

I could just claim "the universe was created by a giant space turtle that farts universe rainbows", and then challenge you to prove me wrong. But I won't, because that would be silly and illogical...just as illogical as believing in a giant space daddy without having any evidence.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

PROVE ME WRONG!

I'm waiting.

edit/

Please just tell me the statement you want me to try to prove wrong, in whatever wording you want.
It can be any thing, # I don't care if the topic has not been brought up yet ITT.

GOD DID IT.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Proving a negative...that's not how it works

I could just claim "the universe was created by a giant space turtle that farts universe rainbows", and then challenge you to prove me wrong. But I won't, because that would be silly and illogical...just as illogical as believing in a giant space daddy without having any evidence.

God did it is not a negative statement. We can go round and round like this. The bible is my evidence not yours
but it is for me. Because I believe in God. You see. My belief is before anything else.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Then fine: Show us scientific evidence of god's existence.

Saying "scientists can't explain XYZ, and god therefore exists" doesn't count for obvious reasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join