It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian minister : "US And Britians Destiny Worse Than Hitlers!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

whatever way we slice it ....oil is the no1 commodity in the world...without oil a country would completely collapse..forget your gold, silver, paper money, other precious metals....oil is where its at...and the more oil a country has the better chance that country comes out on top if there ever was a cataclysm or world war, if the u.s is stealing oil then i doubt they are selling it, if they are selling it then who is buying it....and wouldnt russia notice? seeing as its the no1 supplier?

i personally doubt if they are taking oil that its being sold...i think if i was in the position where i had access to oil...id be storing it especially if i knew there was something on the horizon.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

I have heard that the US has 60 years of oil stockpiled.

the supply of just over 700 million barrels that is stored in salt caverns along the Gulf Coast. The reserve is meant to protect the United States against a disastrous sudden cutoff of oil supplies, like the Arab embargo of the 1970s.

source: www.nytimes.com...

I don't know if that figure is correct, but it is interesting to say the least.

yes very interesting....do u know when they started storing it? that would be quite valuable information.....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

With the occupation, its a vicious circle in which both the US and UK are digging their-selfs a grave.

You'd have the pro-war/occupancy saying "we're doing a fine job, making the country safer for its citizens and helping to bring peace to the region" (which is hypocritical because any force that occupys a country will mostly be seen as an instigator of violence, by trying to change their way of life even it is for the greater good...)

We'd also see the anti-war people voice their opinions where there has been no physical evidence to justify the war on the basis that no weapons of mass destruction have been found, and also the fact that hundreds of British troops have died for this fake was aswell as the thousands of American troops who've also given their lives.

Theres the tougth decision where all occupying forces face the music and pull out, leaving the country to pick up the pieces.
Whilst Britain/USA gets a mighty kick in the nutts from the familys of the dead for not up-holding the full reasons as to why their loved ones died.
No justifacation from the conflict.
Just another political storm.

As to the Oil... Well im not to sure about that. But to sum it up in one point, "at least Saddam's out of the picture."

eee.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

True, China does currently use the most, that's why I was saying it's possible if Iraq's oil was sold to them, it could be that oil they are reserving.

It's usually not common for a nation to conquer another without an intent to take said countries resources to better their own. That's why the U.S. won't go to war with N.Korea even though they are showing off Nukes. There's no spoil's of war. Iraq's case, nothing was found. So we know it wasn't for the reason stated (WMD's).

The only reason I think something else happened to that oil, is the U.S. sure hasn't benefited from it. Unless there is a huge war that will break out in the future and the U.S. will use Iraq's oil to feed it's war machine. The first thing that always get's blockaded, cut off, or destroyed is fuel sources. China and Russia will obviously ban together.

It's possible Iraq's oil is still there but just being guarded. Who know's. Maybe only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

They created the Strategic Petroleum Reserve after the oil shocks of the 1970s. It's literally a big pool of oil, kept in caves. It's for emergencies, like when the oil supply is suddenly cut off, as in a war or an economic boycott.

Quite a few articles suggest that the " stockpile ' began in the early 70's. Due to the Arab embargo. So you figure, 1970 to present....40 years of stockpiling. We can only imagine how much per year put away. maybe the figure of 60+ years is a close figure.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
Hmmmm with all the latest cables that have proven the US government to be bullies, and now the uk has been thrown into the mix, i feel this is just more proof of the bullying tactics and warmongering of the US nad now the UK.....

the thing that remains a mystery to me personally is the US and UK presence in iraq...i thought they were there bombing the s**t out of the place looking for WMD's...however no proof, nor any WMD'S have been found yet they carry on the bombing and killing of innocents...why? whats the real reason they are doing this?

______beforeitsnews/story/330/141/Iranian_Minister:_US,_Britains_Destiny_Worse_than_Hitlers.html

and i agree completely with Ahmad Vahidi.....these people, these government officials, and the warmongers in the US and UK need to be stopped and our troops pulled out....or this is going to escalate and further terrorist attacks on the US and UK will happen and MORE innocent lives will be taken.

what are your thoughts and reasons u believe our troops are still in iraq?
edit on 28/12/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

you may need to enlighten me when you say "our troops" i see your location is scotland.............. does scotland have troops in iraq?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Hi there... Just wondering.. Do you know where Scotland is?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Yes, they have been loading that good stuff up on tankers, meanwhile showing video clips of the war " on terror", to keep the peoples attention focused over this direction, meanwhile, were taking candy from the babies " underwraps" of course.

I sure hope that was sarcasm with the price oil trading at 91 dollars a barrel and the national reserves dropping.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Iranian minister : "US And Britians Destiny Worse Than Hitlers!

Really?

You know who kind of REMINDS me of Hitler?

Well the president of Iran, Mr. Ahmadinejad himself!

We all know what happen to Hitler don't we?

You know what I say to him?

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

yes scotland bands with england and is out there as well....scotland IS IN THE UK,,,are u aware of that? or are u being feticious??

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
no was actually wondering, i do know scotland is in the uk but figured they had their own army and did not know if they were deployed in iraq, i guess i could have looked it up but asking seemed easier.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

scottish troops are deployed with the english yes.....as scotland is part of the uk it would only make sense.
we do have our own baracks same as every other region of the uk...same as all the different states of the u.s....when the uk goes to war that includes all regions not just the english.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

LOL.

Keep on buying that propaganda, pal. You're quite an entertaining lemming.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
No one listens to Iran anymore, they are all noise and no action!

I am afraid you are wrong,

According to Iran's ISNA news agency, Mashei said that Abdullah's visit will begin a new page in bilateral relations and that, "the two countries hold massive potential to work together." Mashei added, "If Islamic states stand united, no country will be threatened."

For his part, Abdullah reportedly said that his country recognizes Iran's nuclear rights and supports its access to peaceful nuclear technology.

Abdullah was one of the first world leaders to sound the alarm on Iran. In 2004 Abdullah warned of a "Shiite crescent" extending from Iran to Iraq, through Syria to Lebanon. His words were well reported at the time. But his warning went unheeded.

In the intervening six years, reality has surpassed Abdullah's worst fears. Not only Lebanon and Syria have fallen under Iranian control. Iraq, Turkey, Qatar, Gaza and increasingly Oman, Yemen and Afghanistan are also either willing or unwilling members of the axis.

Not only Lebanon and Syria have fallen under Iranian control. Iraq, Turkey, Qatar, Gaza and increasingly Oman, Yemen and Afghanistan are also either willing or unwilling members of the axis
townhall.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
There is definitely some driving factor that is related to oil. It comes down to money. Do you honestly think that all of the oil is owned by people of middle eastern descent? I don't think so. There are tons of investors, big wigs, American's, Brits, Chinese, you name it, and they benefit from the war there. It drives fuel prices higher and they all profit. These same people are the ones that valiantly defend the war. There are connections to the Bush family and other political figureheads. I'm sure Obama is getting some type of kickback as well. It's all smoke and mirrors.. Obviously we aren't looking for WMD's anymore, and there is a much larger underlying factor. Oil is the world's currency right now. There is no shortage, but the expenses keep rising for the people that have "claimed" it, or they simply want more. More money means more power.. So an artificial price inflater is created.. Money talks people.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Yep...and while those UN sanctions are supposed to hit Iranians hard, exports to Iran by Pepsie, Kraft and other big American corporations conitnues. I lost count of how many special "invitations" for export to Iran have been handed out to American companies every month.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join