It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy the Second - Wrath of the Storm of Nahum the Celestial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Greetings to the Brothers of Cyberia, of Magonia, of Zion and Ur. Greetings to the Brothers of the North and the east. Hearken unto the words of Nahum the Celestial, Fifth and Final Prophet of Mankind!

Behold! I have unleashed my anger upon the Land of North and East. The furious white snows surround and overwhelm. The cities of man shall not stand against my inclement wrath. There shall be no movement of human vimanas, there shall be no movement of mechanical chariots during this time, until my WRATH is STAYED and the evil ones REPENT of their disbelief!

Thus it is written, thus it is said. This is the Prophecy and Vision of Nahum the Celestial. So Mote it Be.
edit on 28-12-2010 by NahumTheCelestial because:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NahumTheCelestial

Oh. This again...

Delusions of grandeur, while possibly compelling to the one who suffers them, are rather annoying for the rest of us. You do realize you are ATS's 207th official messiah, right?

In all earnest and kind spirit - I would suggest that you talk to someone.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Prophets can only exist in pairs.

Oops, did I just write that?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

so what ur saying is...its snowing? yea dood we know....not exactly a prophecy....if its made AFTER the fact is it?...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Jeez! Care in the community or what? Nahum, you need to take your medications, you need to keep something, even if only a fingertip, of a touch with reality.

This stuff makes my squeedlyspooch ache!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Theres no longer any Snow where I am.
The rains washed it all away.
Although, im in Wales.
Does your 'pro'fiky' apply to me?

And if it dosnt, please use your power to make it snow again, since I didnt have time to build a snowman.

When someone says east or north I never know what their on-about unless you say your location... As in Country?

eee.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NahumTheCelestial
Greetings to the Brothers of Cyberia, of Magonia, of Zion and Ur. Greetings to the Brothers of the North and the east. Hearken unto the words of Nahum the Celestial, Fifth and Final Prophet of Mankind!

Behold! I have unleashed my anger upon the Land of North and East. The furious white snows surround and overwhelm. The cities of man shall not stand against my inclement wrath. There shall be no movement of human vimanas, there shall be no movement of mechanical chariots during this time, until my WRATH is STAYED and the evil ones REPENT of their disbelief!

Thus it is written, thus it is said. This is the Prophecy and Vision of Nahum the Celestial. So Mote it Be.

So you're the one that did this to us?
Typical

I need to use my mechanical chariot on Friday. Will this curse be lifted by then?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Dude, at this point, I can only think you are joking.
This has to be a lulz account, seriously.
And if it is a lulz account, it's a good one.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Holy crap, that's hilarious...
Wait a sec, you're not kidding are you?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Who were or are the other four (4) Prophets of Mankind..

i wager that the Sorcha Faal is (one of the other 4) prophets because that is what
the lineage of Sorcha's do,
Sorcha's are charged with a duty to propheci before menkind...
also, to illuminate their collective minds and uncover that which is hidden.

and your purpose is to pour out wrath? in the form of both global warming and blizzards
in the N.E. usa and in the EU...?
edit on 28-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The slings and arrows of the faithless are like dust in the wind to the Prophet. I say less than one man in a thousand shall hear my words and mote be prepared for the end, which comes like the whirlwind with Nibiru. So mote it be.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
whats with all the lame predictions lately

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
When the moting starts can I volunteer to be moted first please?

I'll see your mote and raise you a smite, I reckon a good smite outweighs a mote by a country mile!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Typing in the format of the books you have read is not only inconsistent with true astral knowledge, but also very telling of your programming. There's no need to speak in the riddles of past prophets.

"So mote it be" is a juvenile phrase used by nearly every Intro to Witchcraft text on the market. You've used that phrase in combination with your own expressed anger and hostility, indicating that you are new at this game. Just for starters, the phrase "So mote it be" is used in spell casting rather than prophecy.

You'd be much better off closing your prophecies with, "Thus it is written".

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am thinking this guy just made this account trying to see how many people would fall for this, and it is just a joke.

I have to wonder how much time such a person has to try to discredit in such a way a subject he obviously doesn't like, and more so one that is not EVER at the front page, and it is not even in the regular list of the most used forums in ATS...

IMO this person already has another account and both accounts should be banned.

edit on 3-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NahumTheCelestial

edit on 28-12-2010 by NahumTheCelestial because:

I thought this was a joke, but i think hes serious...lol

Dude, wake up...prophets don't exist, nor have they ever....

the only predictions that ever come true are the ones that are made after the fact..... Thus making it NOT A PREDICTION!

Gesus im getting tired of these people....

Someone try to prove the existance of any prophet in history.... and im not talking about something that can be read into 50 different ways.

Find a single person that ever existed that can say "this will happen" and it actually does....

And good luck LMAO!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

He is not serious, he is like you and thinks that no prophecy has ever come true, hence he made vague predictions about football or baseball games that will soon occur, as well as some other vague predictions trying to discredit and also mocking all predictions like you just did.

No psychic is 100% just like no human is 100%, even though they claim the contrary. By nature we all make mistakes, I have to wonder why predictions are treated differently.

I can repost about several predictions made by others, mostly Ed Dames and his remote viewers and their accuracy is around 85%.

I posted in these forums and "before it happened" the prediction in which his remote viewers said that the next use of an atomic weapon would be done by North Korea as a training exercise.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Many of the other predictions have yet to pass.

BTW, before anyone knew that the Sun could go on a rampage, as it was believed the Sun is a stable star, Ed Dames was already saying that in the future we would be seeing large slar flares which would affect us, a month before it happened in 2003 he said that we would experience the biggest solar flare ever recorded, but that it would miss us. He said this on October 2003 on Art Bell's show, and on November 2003 we had the X45+ flare.

Scientists had to actually change the scale used to measure the intensity of solar flares because we had never seen one so big.

Ed Dames said, before it happened, that there would be new bovine, and avian diseases that would cause many cows to die, and birds will drop literally from the sky as they fly. He said the avian disease would start in China.

posted on 9-5-2007 @ 03:02 AM this post Nancy Lieder is not to be trusted in the least. She is just in it for the money and she has been "always wrong"..

Mayor Ed Dames has been right about many of his predictions.

He did predict the largest solar flare ever recorded would miss Earth, and it did. That was what he calls "the shot accross the bow".

He has been talking about the Sun going haywire well before the sun started going...well "haywire".

Ed Dames has been talking for years about a bovine disease, mad cow, before there was any case of mad cow disease.

He has talked about bees, frogs, birds dissapearing, and he did say before the first case of birds who dropped dead in China that we would soon see birds literally dropping dead from the skies.

He has not been 100% right, but he has been right enough times to take notice of his predictions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW Ed Dames made this prediction at least 2 years before it happened.

The dead birds started happening in 2005, and one of the earliest recorded interviews in which Ed Dames talked about this disease is here...

Remote Viewing Forecast
Thursday June 26, 2003
"Remote Viewing is mind control," a kind of systematic ESP, where you're able to control your own mind, Major Ed Dames (trvinstitute.com) told Art Bell when he returned to Coast this Thursday night. First off, Dames was asked about a prediction he made in his last appearance on the show back in March when he said North Korea would stage a nuclear attack during the Iraq war. "That was my opinion as a strategist," rather than a remote viewer, Dames said, adding that he stood by his assertion that North Korea would be the first country to use a nuclear weapon in this time frame. Dames said his team is working on a new protocol that would allow them to narrow the timeline for their predictions, by remote viewing the nearest significant event prior to their target. "Avian borne disease" which could lead to economic collapse was the nearest threat Dames saw coming, possibly as early as this summer. Here is a rundown of some of his other comments: "I'm a big star on Japanese TV," Dames ... More

Scroll down to almost the bottom here.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

He also said that there would be a mold which would affect crops and would start in Africa.

Ed Dames is again on Coast to Coast. Art gave Dames a call because there is a headlines about a mutated fungus, called Eugene 99 according to Art and Dames, although i couldn't find anything under that name. Anyways, the fungus could spread around the world killing major production of wheat, this is exactly what Ed Dames predicted.

The pathogen first started in Uganda in 1999, Ed Dames said it would start in Africa, and that it would spread around the world.

Here is the headlines which Dames predicted back in 1997.

Crops Worldwide Threatened by New Wheat Fungus
Friday, 13 April 2007, 10:55 am
Opinion: United Nations
Crops Worldwide Threatened by New Wheat-Killing Fungus, UN Agency Warns
New York, Apr 12 2007 6:00PM

Warning that a virulent new wheat-killing fungus called wheat stem rust could destroy harvests across the globe, the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) today said that it has partnered with other organizations to fight the spread of the dangerous strain.

Also known as wheat black rust, the fungus, which first emerged in Uganda in 1999, has spread from East Africa to Yemen on the Arabian Peninsula.

Approximately 80 per cent of all varieties of wheat in Asia and Africa are vulnerable to this new strain which spreads rapidly and is transmitted by the wind across continents and over long distances.

“Global wheat yields could be at risk if the stem rust spreads to major wheat producing countries,” cautioned FAO Director-General Jacques Diouf said.

www.scoop.co.nz...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

So sorry to say that you sir are wrong, there have been MANY predictions posted over the years in these forums that came to pass... but like always people like you will shut your mind down to the possibility that YOU are the ones wrong.
edit on 4-1-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Greetings Brotheren......

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Destroyer2012

It's your late Christmas gift. Or is it early? Hmmmmm

new topics

top topics

join