It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any spirit rescuers here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

You are right, I hate trying to discuss a point with a skeptic on the internet. Its much easier to talk to someone in person about these things (in my opinion)

What exactly do you mean by our lineage? Just want to be sure I answer you correctly lol, would be embarassing to answer wrong.

My teacher has had over 2 decades of success with the board technique although I will add that he hasn't done it all through the board. Its just a good way (in our opinions) to get introduced.

The anonymity of the internet makes it easier for a skeptic to run his mouth and trash a theory. It takes much work to build a house, but it is effortless to burn it down. The same applies here - so what can we do? Just keep building the house, out of stone if we can.

By Lineage and Tradition I mean - What framework are these teachings coming from. Are they entirely new age, are they based upon ancient shamanic tradition, are they post renaissance teachings? All spiritual practice is rooted from a source, I was just curious as to what your teacher considers his foundation for interacting with the spirit world.

My tradition is rooted in Northern European/Brittainian Shamanism.

Yes...Tools are great for a start - they act as if they are the 'permission' we need to embrace what a human being is innately capable of. We can master a tool, but in the end it will limit our ability especially in regards to the spirit world - Even still, particular objects can hold power.

-G
edit on 29-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

To be honest, I'm not quite sure where these teachings come from. I will try to reveal as much as I can without revealing his identity (he has a book coming out very soon and this will be included) but in the way he first came across this was by accident. Soon after, he contacted his spirit guide in the same way and off he went. There is way more to this but I really don't want to mess up a good part of his book. I cannot wait for it to come out, its so exciting we really believe it will be a big push and teach many others how to do this.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

To be honest, I'm not quite sure where these teachings come from. I will try to reveal as much as I can without revealing his identity (he has a book coming out very soon and this will be included) but in the way he first came across this was by accident. Soon after, he contacted his spirit guide in the same way and off he went. There is way more to this but I really don't want to mess up a good part of his book. I cannot wait for it to come out, its so exciting we really believe it will be a big push and teach many others how to do this.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It would be worth looking into, Since he is a public author, perhaps you could U2U me your teachers website?

I'd be curious about reading this book when it comes out.

Some of us have forged an incredible connection with spirit guides. Eventually it develops into a razor sharp edge that cuts clean to the truth with alarming accuracy.

Shamanism is back, alive and kicking.

-G

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Why do you keep refering to me as a skeptic ?? and how was my post rude ??

I merely posed a question, ..... what is holding them captive, ... and why do you think they need " freeing" ??

questions I hoped would lead you to an answer..... " perhaps they are not captive, .... perhaps they are exactly where they would like to be " .

now.... why the hell would a spirit want to be earthbound " you asked ???

why are YOU earthbound ??? what purpose do you have here ?? same applies to them. Perhaps they like it here, perhaps they need time adjusting. Perhaps they are affraid to move on, ..... maybe they refuse to believe they have passed.

whatever the reason,. .... they are here by their own choice.

I've been OBE';ing for over 10 years, so I have a little more insight on the subject.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is how I look at it;

Death can often be the most difficult transition we have to make as a human being.

Balls to the wall, LET EVERYTHING GO, right now.

I think a lot of us cannot do it right away, also, I think there is great potential for others to keep spirits here.

The child who wont let her mother go "I wont let you leave me, I'm going to horde your things, talk about you every day, cry myself to sleep every night, make you guilty, how dare you leave me momma?"

This is the most common case I've encountered in my work. The dead want to leave so badly, rarely they just dont remember how or they are in a way imprisoned by the living, consciously or unconsciously.

I have also encountered many souls who are waiting for someone to retrieve them and most of the time, it sure is not me. So they will wait for that person to come, even if it takes a thousand years. Usually it doesnt take that long.

So what happens is we start to get a domino effect of souls returning, even if you assist one small group of souls, they assist in the return of others stretching back perhaps thousands of years.

Its beautiful work. It truly is.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You are doing what might be called "mystic" work, I take it.

But don't most of us qualify as "earthbound spirits?"

For a modern viewpoint on the general subject, I recommend the books and lectures of L. Ron Hubbard after 1951. His technology is intended to free any spirit, not just "earthbound" ones. But his lectures contain several stories about running across beings haunting areas near where they died and getting them to move on.

I hope you do not find this recommendation insulting. I think this is an interesting subject.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Indeed..

"Not all who wander are lost"

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

"Maybe you should try rescuing them, you will be all there ever was and will be"

Sounds sorta like a jab, I hope your not serious anyway lol.

Maybe I jumped to conclusions to early. In my opinion I wouldn't see myself as earthbound. I chose to come here. Yes, some of these spirits have chosen to stay but its more out of fear of the other side or sometimes them not even being aware they are dead. If our souls are stuck here after death how can we continue our cycle?

Oh and when I say I don't see myself earthbound what I mean is I don't see myself earthbound the way these spirits are.
edit on 30-12-2010 by strawberry91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I don't find this insulting at all friend.

I am of the belief that us being earthbound is the physical is different than being earthbound as a spirit. We incarnate here for a purpose, there is a purpose for every life we live whether it is to do something huge or just learn. We cannot move on to continue our progress if we stay after we have shed our physical body. Spirits may choose stay for various reasons. I've heard of spirits staying behind over what would seem to us the silliest things. For example, one of my teachers first rescues was the spirit of a little boy who had fallen out a window and died. Guess who he wanted? His mother. As I have said before I can't stress enough that we look at spirits the same as you'd look at yourself because that's all they are, they are what you would be without a physical body.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I have emailed him, I'm going to ask him if its okay I give you his name, title and release date of the book. He does not have a public site anymore but he has a few very great articles floating around one or two in particular dealing with this.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Spirits have free will, therefore there is no "rescuing" of them. Think about it. If we have free will now, why would that be taken away upon the transition of the death of our vessel? It's not, because upon the death of our vessels our spirit exits the vessel and we are met by other spirits/angels of the holy family and we are introduced to Truth. We are then allowed to make the free will choice at that time of what we want to do - either accept Christ Jesus as our Savior and King and learn Yahweh's Way and observe and obey God's Sovereign Laws or... convert to Satan's side in his quest for a free agency. It's all tied into the Spiritual War that currently wages in the invisible Spirit Realm.

For more in depth information on what I have shared above visit Chosen: End Times Truths Revealed

edit on 30-12-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: Added Link

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Man I forgot your kind was still running around telling people how its done.

I guess the other 6,000,000,000 of us are going straight to hell then right to chill with the fallen.

There are infinite possibilities and interpretation of the great spirit and where they are all the same is what we can attribute to being absolute truth.

The entire notion of 'rescuing' a spirit is relying entirely on the free will of the spirit to complete their learning during whatever ceremony you choose to practice.

Sometimes all they need is some mumbo jumbo like you mentioned and it connects the dots for them and then "Ahhh yes! I see!" Those who have forgotten must stay and ponder, those who remember will be free to rise"

Your christo-multiverse of fear,pain and punishment is a farce that nobody actually believes anymore except for god fearing americans and poverty ridden 3rd world inhabitants being educated by jesuits.

God is kind, the spirits are with us and lucifer is just an extension of man

edit on 30-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by l_e_cox

I don't find this insulting at all friend.

I am of the belief that us being earthbound is the physical is different than being earthbound as a spirit. We incarnate here for a purpose, there is a purpose for every life we live whether it is to do something huge or just learn. We cannot move on to continue our progress if we stay after we have shed our physical body. Spirits may choose stay for various reasons. I've heard of spirits staying behind over what would seem to us the silliest things. For example, one of my teachers first rescues was the spirit of a little boy who had fallen out a window and died. Guess who he wanted? His mother. As I have said before I can't stress enough that we look at spirits the same as you'd look at yourself because that's all they are, they are what you would be without a physical body.

Yes, many of us have a chosen person to retrieve us in the moment of death. In all of the ceremonies ive attended to witness a personal angel of death it is almost always a parent or a dear friend.

But what happens if that person is not dead? I would say the boy chooses to wait and his soul is in a sense in a state of limbo waiting for his mother. But lets take this even further, what if the mother is stuck? What if shes waiting for her mother who is also stuck? whos mother is ALSO stuck? It even goes further - those who are NOT stuck will wait for others who are, as you can imagine the line up is getting quite long. So even helping 1 spirit find their way have an incredible domino effect of positive energy for our human lineage.

This is what I believe is happening on a global scale. We have lost our traditional shamanic lineages which handled death in a much more healthy manner then any modern religion ever did, the rate of souls successfully crossing into source is down a VAST amount then what should be.

Our dead linger, and as a result the descendants suffer.

Rescuing isnt enough - we need to remember while we are still alive how to die consciously and to be okay with it. The problem lies in the cocoon of fear that has been woven around the western and eastern world.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
In Life After Death research, the most puzzling stuff involves NDEs of small children. Like others, many of them recall family members coming to guide them through the tunnel to the light, but unlike older NDEs, the guides for these little ones are people who are still alive. Beyond this, the NDE experiences seem to have the same general construct, and many also feature information that the child could not have known if the NDE was simply a delusion created by the brain as it faced imminent oblivion.

So, what does this mean?

Obviously, the children were not being met by the departed spirits of family members, since those family members were not departed. The best explanation is that the children simply didn't know anyone who was passed, and that if a guide was going to be successful in getting the child to accompany them, then a bit of deception would have to be employed. Especially in the era of the "friendly stranger". No well-raised child in our western society is taught to wander off with someone they don't know. Not even when they smile and tell them that it's okay. Especially when they smile and say it's okay.

So, what does this mean?

Obviously, someone is serious about making sure that humans "cross over", and regardless of what it takes to ensure that it occurs.

When you do any research into the afterlife, and how the notions associated with the afterlife have evolved over human history, the one trend that becomes very clear is that as recorded history moves from the oral tradition to the more sophisticated forms of learned preservation of information (requiring that a more elevated layer of established civilized society become actively involved in that preservation) the dearly departed become increasingly and more permanently departed. In fact, the most recent version of the hereafter involves an entirely separate existential realm, where the proper soul is completely and forever removed from the corporeal realm of the living.

In extremely primitive cultures, the dead linger. In fact, an entire tribal society can reflect an ongoing balance of concerns for both living and dead, with the separation between the two a bit difficult to discern for outsiders. Then again, these are people who live right on top of each other - for the most part - and community is primordial for them. They don't lock doors against one another - or even have doors between one another. Dying doesn't evict you from the community in their culture, so the dead don't even imagine that such a requirement exists. So they don't leave. In effect, they don't "cross over" because they were never taught to "cross over".

The net effect for these people, and others like them, is that the afterlife doesn't have doors, or tunnels, or heavens, or hells, or any of the mazes that large complicated civilization crafted for human beings to ensure that once they died, they got the hell out of the way and left the corporeal realm for the living. These primitive people honestly experience their deceased loved ones, and do so as concretely as you experience your neighbors. And not as "ghosts", but as members of the extended community.

So, what does this mean?

If we consider the fact that our western culture invented the "crossing over" notion, and that as civilization grew more and more "complicated" (meaning more competition for resources and forms of success, and a more focused definition of what success entails and how success is achieved) the "crossing over" sent the dearly departed to more and more distant realms of existential perspective (which, after all, is all that any realm can ever be if the corporeal confines have been discarded), then it becomes increasingly clear that the whole "crossing over" meme is (potentially) a culturally imposed belief system designed to clear the dead wood (so to speak) and allow the living to "move on" with the business of life. If we consider the fact that many great fortunes (throughout history) were the direct result of equally great crimes and betrayals (resulting in folks being dearly departed - with prejudice, in many cases) then the whole "crossing over" scheme takes on an entirely new character. One that stinks of the same stuff that most religious trappings stink of. Need I be too graphically specific, or are you catching my drift here?

I won't bore you any longer with this, other than to suggest that the concept of "crossing over" is cultural programming that the rank and file (folks like you and me) have no idea is cultural programming, or why it was ever crafted as cultural programming. The "spirit" realm is actually better described as the Informational Realm, and with Perception (brain-generated Intellect information) the fundamental physical nature of the human being that has tossed its corpse into the hole and moved on, if that newly released (and finally complete) human being perceives itself to be "crossed over", then (ta-da) it has lost its capacity to perceive the corporeal realm, and has replaced that perception with the version handed to it by the guides that did what it took to coax it "across".

After all, people don't change when they die. They just toss the body away. If you think that the busybodies that organized stuff here stopped being the same busybodies when their bodies stopped being busy, then you'll be disappointed when you "cross over" and get about the business of being part of the "spiritual work" that every goddamn medium will tell you goes on over there.

Basically, you're exchanging one rat race for another, and unless you know better, that's how it'll always be for you. So, "cross them over" if you think that's the right thing to do, but I'm going to be making sure that folks realize that death is freedom to be wherever the hell you feel like being, and that choosing to interact with the corporeal realm - if that's what you decide to do - is a choice, and not a curse. I love people, and I'm sick of watching them suffer due to the rigid ignorance of small minds.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Just an update for those who are interested!

My partner and I will begin for the first time since last july soon. If anything interesting happens (it always does) I will be sure to let you guys know

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

you have someone with 20 years experience leading you.....don't see what I can offer that he hasn't already...

What I would tell you is this:

If you have the ability to contact anyone on the other planes, they you have the ability to contact some pretty mean, nasty, evil beings, and probably will sooner or later. Keep you emotions in check, especially with the really evil ones, since they will feed on such things as fear and hatred, ect. and grow stronger.
Learn what true undconditional love it, and isn't, and well, if you can muster it up in the face of evil, it does have a transformative, or killing effect on evil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join