It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any spirit rescuers here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with freeing earthbound spirits? I. am finishing up my preparations and then I will begin using a spirit board to do the work. I would love to hear anyone elses stories or advice. Yes I know exactly what I'm getting myself into (as does my partner) we have a very good teacher with over 20 years of experience guiding us.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I would love to know more about this, as I've thought about this as a hobby.

I think I have/had a spirit in my room, and have meditated with it in mind, as well as recited parts of sacred texts.

What else can one learn or study to aide in this?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

First off I just want to let it be known I am a beginner in this too, so I wouldn't take everything I say as law. Think about our true purpose, is it lingering around here on the earthly plane after we die? No, we are suppose to move on! Some spirits cannot or are afraid to move on. This is where we come in and try to help/convince/give the spirit whatever it needs to move on. There are many ways to communicate with spirits I think the spirit board medium is the easiest but that could vary depending on the people involved. I know the way I have been taught it is advised to have a partner along the way.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
By spirit board do you mean uija (not sure of spelling) board? I would imagine that evil entities could come through as well as tricksters. Wouldn't it be best to investigate an already known haunted place? You will then need to communicate with the spirit and there are different techniques used for this. I will leave it to the experienced people in that field to help you. Good luck! It always bothered me that there were so many lost souls and that they should be helped to move forward to where they belong.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

thats ouija, just to let you know.

And this is a good point, any medium that is used for this type of contact has both its up sides and negative sides. I would recommend to the OP to be well protected in case there are unintended consequences. There are a few protection prayers that spirit communicators and mediums use, they can be found online. But I suspect they know what they are getting into as they did say they have a well seasoned teacher on the matter.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've sent a few over to the other side, yes. I always have tons of spirits around me since I'm pretty strong.

Just saying. But ditch the ouija. Those things are NOT safe to use at all. Trust me on that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

thats ouija, just to let you know.

And this is a good point, any medium that is used for this type of contact has both its up sides and negative sides. I would recommend to the OP to be well protected in case there are unintended consequences. There are a few protection prayers that spirit communicators and mediums use, they can be found online. But I suspect they know what they are getting into as they did say they have a well seasoned teacher on the matter.

In my opinion, anyone who tells someone else to use a ouija loses insane amounts of credibility in my eyes. NO one should ever tell someone to use on of those portals. Shivers. Seasoned teacher? I really wonder now......

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

I've had a tiny bit of experience in this area. I'm in no way a psychic, nor do I claim to have any special powers. I merely feel sorry for earth bound spirits. I'm not sure that I've ever helped any spirits to cross over, but I will tell of my experiences and you can draw your own conclusions.

My experiences with such things have been fairly simple. I took an audio recorder, camcorder, and camera... basic ghost hunting equipment. The reason for this is I feel that some spirits who have not passed on, are hanging around because they have something to say... or even to just be acknowledged. My most recent experience took place at the home of a friend who was seeing a ghost, hearing strange things, and his daughter even got touched at one point. They were terrified.

I just took my equipment in, told the spirit out loud that if it had something to say or a message that it wanted passed on or if it had unfinished business that now was the time to let it all be known. I then told it that since it was being given the chance to speak or convey its message, that it had to pass on and go into the light when I left the house.

My friend reported that nothing happened after that. Things went back to normal and all paranormal activity stopped.

I speak to the spirits nicely and not like I'm trying to run them off. I don't try to speak to them with my mind or anything like that... I just speak to them out loud as if I'm talking to a person. I feel the need to treat them with great respect. Obviously, I can't prove that I helped a spirit pass on, but the lack of paranormal activity after I said what I said confirms for me that it worked. My friend is also convinced.

I really can't help you much with spirit boards or anything like that. I don't have experience with them. I do think its good that you have someone who is experienced to help you. I wish I could share more with you, but my own experience is minimal. I wish you luck on your endeavor, because I do feel that there are MANY trapped spirits who either don't know how to move on, or have something they want to "get off their chests" before going. I kind of feel "called" to help such spirits, but I definitely need more experience in this area before I take on spirits that are very troubled or what have you.

Very interesting topic. I'll be following this thread closely and hope the trolls don't jump in with their close-minded ignorance.

S&F!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thank you for sharing your story. Its why i like this place (ATS, specifically
).

Now to the OP, Ouija boards should not be used. They are unnecessary, and dangerous to boot.

To truly help spirits, whether incorporeal or physical, one must free themselves first. Skipping this can lead into some rather treacherous territory. For example, convincing an incorporeal spirit to move on when they might have had a purpose they were waiting to fulfill.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Freeing ?? earthbound spirits.

What exactly is holding them captive ??

Have you ever considered they exist where they do because they choose to ???

Perhaps you should try and "rescue" them ?? you are everything that ever was, ... and ever will be.

it doesnt hurt to try.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Some spirits don't realize that they have passed on. Some feel they have unfinshed business. In any case, easing their minds and perhaps telling them to look for the light would be helpful. I have read much about such things, but have not done anything myself. There is a wealth of information online as well as in books and of course from experienced people who have dealt with this themselves.

I would be interested in hearing of your results once you delve into it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
First you would have to give us more information then "Earth Bound Spirit"

What are you implying? Is this a human spirit trapped? Is this elemental energy that has been purposefully bound? Is this in a home or outside? What Behaviors are occuring in the house to give you your diagnosis.

Spirits are bound for a reason or a malicious purpose. If the spirit is dealing with its own issues trapping itself there then I would recommend a psychopomp ritual if you're certain its a dead human being.

Spirit Board? I dont use toys for spirit work, a rattle or smoke or a drum should be all you need, something less physical to bridge the intention, smoke or sound work great.

Never attempt anything like this alone, always have 2 or more present for psychopomp.

Your teacher should be there as well if you are inexperienced in the matter.

Message me if you have any concerns.

-G

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hiya

I would not recommend a ouija board, that plane is inhabited predomantly by the loony circus, and I dont know of any spirit healers that would require it.
To Stella there are spirirts requiring help, but surfing that astral isnt going to help anyone.

There are spirits earth bound that are not ready to move on, still answering for infinity.

I suggest you work with a medium healer
that can communicate directly to spirits. Not all aparitions are intelligent, some are like a simple 'recording' in time. It is in my experience, some of the entities that work with ouija, are just looking for a battery to charge up and use...ie you

Keep us in the loop please.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Yes it is basically a ouija board, but we make our own. You won't find boards like this in a store lol. I had my first real experience through a ouija board though, so I don't think it matters which one you use. But spirit rescue is serious work, so why not invest in it?

I am aware of the beliefs surrounding ouija boards, honestly, the bigger part of my preparation is throwing away all my preconcieved ideas about talking boards. Always remember that who you are talking to, no matter how nasty or mean they are through the board, has a soul just like you. We are the same. They are just stuck. The really nasty ones are on the lower levels and they may be frightening to someone who approaches the board as a game (note all the freaky stories floating around) I also say whoever wishes to start something like this needs to set up a regular meditation schedule of at least 20 to 30 mins a day. Raise your vibration. If you get on a board like the average unknowing user (negative vibration) then you will attract the likewise. Plus, you wouldn't even have a clear intent when using the board so the spirit could possibly trick you and be deceitful, telling you lies. My path is clear my intent is to help others over, so my aura is changing so souls recognize me as a doctor of sorts that can help. Once you start this will become a very important part of your life. I don't recommend it to anyone who thinks they may stop after awhile.

Fear holds us back, if we discover source of the fear and deal with it then what are we afraid of? Its a whole new world then!

I will also add that you won't just be rescuing spirits. You will contact your guide, other postive spirits. You can use this time to brush up on the truth about things, but don't ask questions that you are not ready to hear the truth about. Also, don't try to learn too much at one time. You WILL lose your mind if you try to take in more info than you can handle. That's why I suggest regular meditation.

Last but not least, once you are ready, you can contact "aliens" through the board. I am not joking. You will want to make sure you are ready for this however. Many people would want to dive right in but no...ask anybody who has seen an extraterrestrial. It probably freaked them out to no end because they weren't ready. This is serious you really have to prepare yourself but it is so rewarding.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Look buddy, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I can tell you are a little, eh, skeptical, but you'll just have to trust me on this one.

Why in the hell would you want to stay earthbound? What purpose would you be serving?

Ha! You think its all for glory don't you? This isn't like your captain marvel comic books. This is reality. I would explain more but what's the use?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Thank you for sharing! Talking to them respectfully is key like you said, be kind. These are people. its not some clark kent rescue mission like some people have it skewed as

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Look buddy, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I can tell you are a little, eh, skeptical, but you'll just have to trust me on this one.

Well for starters, he may be very curious on the subject and would like more detail then to follow what you say blindly. In my research and reports - detail is always key so as to give the reader a firm grasp on how it could be possible if they are not familiar with internal landscapes.

Why in the hell would you want to stay earthbound? What purpose would you be serving?

Everything is where it is for a purpose, their learning is not complete, otherwise they would not still be there. To seek out these spirits with intention of "rescuing" them could be detrimental to whatever process they are going through. I would only suggest engaging a spirit if it is reaching out for help, perhaps your spirit board will suffice for this. Shamanic journey is a much more efficient method for gathering information then reading divination tools.

Ha! You think its all for glory don't you? This isn't like your captain marvel comic books. This is reality. I would explain more but what's the use?

I find this very rude - I'm not sure everyone currently understands the process thats happening here. The credibility a spiritual practitioner has is largely based on how they make others feel. Well, this post makes me feel like you have very little compassion for the previous poster and I would not trust anyone in the workings of spirit if they did not approach every situation with incredible reservoirs of compassion.

Perhaps you may want to explain to him the process with the learned wisdom of experience as apposed to a superiority based feeling melded with an implication that he wouldnt be able to understand.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Well a rude response to what I am asking will elicit an aggravated one from me because I don't have time for the who mock the subject. If you read into his response you will see why I responded with such. Ok?

You have your view and I have mine friend, I am just going by my teachers instruction and he is very well versed with the subject. I don't think any good can be done by being bound to earth after we die, I do understand there are reasons the spirits are stuck but this is where we come in-to help.

I was more interested in others experience with the subject just for knowledge sake. I know what to expect it would just be awesome if I had a few buddys to talk about it with on here without people mocking it. It may be called spirit "rescue", but for those who dislike the recue you can just view us as spirit helpers. Not as dramatic though lol

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91

Well a rude response to what I am asking will elicit an aggravated one from me because I don't have time for the who mock the subject. If you read into his response you will see why I responded with such. Ok?

You have your view and I have mine friend, I am just going by my teachers instruction and he is very well versed with the subject. I don't think any good can be done by being bound to earth after we die, I do understand there are reasons the spirits are stuck but this is where we come in-to help.

I was more interested in others experience with the subject just for knowledge sake. I know what to expect it would just be awesome if I had a few buddys to talk about it with on here without people mocking it. It may be called spirit "rescue", but for those who dislike the recue you can just view us as spirit helpers. Not as dramatic though lol

Agreed,

Expending energy towards a skeptic that is destructive in nature will only deplete our mojo. If we can't offer the time to explain with love - then I try not to say anything at all and reserve that energy for a greater purpose.

Looking forward to the development of this case as I've rarely seen one documented with the use of a self made board.

Might I ask the tradition or lineage that you and your teacher follow?

The only thing I could still suggest is if you are certain this is a human spirit that is truly 'trapped'. Things can get dramatic quite quickly if we are not 100% certain of what it is we are doing and why. There are many spirits out there who 'are' waiting to be rescued - not necessarily by us - but often we will suffice.

Safe travels out there, keep us posted.

Blessings,

-G

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You are right, I hate trying to discuss a point with a skeptic on the internet. Its much easier to talk to someone in person about these things (in my opinion)

What exactly do you mean by our lineage? Just want to be sure I answer you correctly lol, would be embarassing to answer wrong.

My teacher has had over 2 decades of success with the board technique although I will add that he hasn't done it all through the board. Its just a good way (in our opinions) to get introduced.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join