It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ and the Beast

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
hmm this should help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this

www.google.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
. . . it is beleived by many that even the devil can come in the appearance of an angel of light to deceive you by saying things you know to be true in the bible he can quote scripture as well and make it benefit himself through deception . . .

so what you are saying is that if someone says anything against your interpretation, even if they use scripture reasonably, they are the devil? haha. ok.

Originally posted by 2012
. . . many Christians assume the "Beast" of 1John and 2John to be the same as described in Revelations because of the similarity of descriptions.

haha, what beast of 1st and 2nd john?

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
hmm this should help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this

www.google.com...

thank you, but my question was mostly facetious. i am very open to the possibility that someone has a reasonable reply to me, but i have as of yet to see one since becoming amillenial. this topic is meant to expose the poor reasoning of modern christianity's unnderstanding of eschatology.

i will be posting some audio of my pastor's teachings for anyone interested. there are three.
1. "7 principles found in revelation"
2. "7 cycles found in revelation"
3. "the mark of the beast and parallelism in revelation"
they will be low quality since i cannot afford unlimited bandwidth.
they are extremely intriguing.

daved

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
NO what I am saying is that satan can preach the word to you and promise heaven. didnt the devil preach scripture to jesus when he tempted him??

what about the watchers, nephilim who were chained after the flood? they were probably the worse plague ever on the earth, they eat the flesh of humans and killed , raped and destroyed, God chained them up in the abyss and then flooded the earth.

So maybe at the end of the age these spirits are released and they play a part in the "beast" of revelations??? because demons from hell who torment man for 5 months is in rev, and that cannot be a human plague, some say its about war..but even then in war you are either taken prisioner or killed, your not tormeted and tortured for 5 months without the chance of dying?/ and how can any army have enough people to do this to all the men on the earth??

[edit on 10-7-2004 by TruthStrgnrThanFiction]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Life is se for some, life is politics for others, and for people like you and me Lile is LIFE. We change, and we learn, we evolve and we learn how to evolve. An antichrist moves along the lines of, "nothing happened, nothing ever will" the dead end of history and evolvement so to speak. How I wish yto bash a party over some of them to make them realise how they might evolve just from drinking themselves wasteless and admitting they are nothing but dead ends and from that they might open up new rides and new tunnels of truth. What I hatre with knowledge is that as one evolve one foregattaaass what the hell is goin on. Knpowledge evolving demands more brains than the ones evolving,......,lfnv jsknb And so on. Knowledge evolves until it equalise what it develloped from. The rest is what we call FEmale. What we need. What we love. What we tried to get our predesessors to cling to. Kill the woman killers, and all the womankillers will have sympathy. Rather chill the womanpainers, then we will all chill. These idiots may one day fuel our reactors.

[edit on 30/3/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

It's more tiring seeking Truth than it is being a scoffer. There are so many poorly understood teachings. All that matters is Truth and Truth expressed. This and this alone exposes what is inside of a person. Especially when their pours sweat out corruption, despite their pleasant words.

Anyway, that's not directed at anyone specifically. Just generalizing.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
the mark of the beast is ignorance...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dasher
What is the arguement against 1 john refuting a singular anti-christ?

daved

Interesting question as it basically contains four negatives.

There isn't a strong argument against refuting what had already been written in the Book of Daniel. A hearsay to the effect that the Antichrist was coming is probably due to those prophetic verses which are therein evident.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

Hi Dasher
I wrote this on another thread:
The beast is the man who thinks he is anything but god.
God is pure, untainted.
God has taken on the mark (the symbols, words, ideas and beliefs) and for a while believed he was man and acted like a beast. The mark it is no more than a stain and can easily be removed.

Basically we are god, all of us together, we are not gods individually.
God though wanted to forget that he is everything, 'cause that would be boring, so he divided himself up into what looks like many 'things'. God plays the game of hide and seek. All the many 'things' point him to the truth, so eventually he remembers.

God lives now. And if we can be conscious of this eternal now we can know god.
The beast or satan is a distrust or not knowing of the preciousness of this kingdom of god (eternal now).
The beast does not know of this moment, he builds an image of himself that needs to be protected in the past and in the future.
The beast is the image built.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

While your thoughts are certainly novel, they are not very supportable scripturally (and while I don't hold to literal interpretations, or even that scripture is necessary for understanding, it has been given to us and while we have it, we should generally use it for testing, correcting, etc).

We are Life injected into the void and raised up into the fullness of Life. We all share the Breath of Life from below (soul), but we do not all share the Breath of Life from above (Spirit). We all share the Flesh of Life from below (body), but we do not all share the hope of the Flesh of Life from above (new body - after death). The Physical Provision of God (Christ) was physical Life come down into this realm, as the Spiritual Provision of God (Spirit) was spiritual Life come down into this realm.

The kind of "plant" we are can only rise up so far out of the dirt and necessitates that Life from above come down in the same two forms used to raise us up from the void, and dirt (physical and spiritual).

Regarding anti-christ... anyone who does not understand and express that Life provided Themselves as Provision for us to have life and also continue in life, is anti-christ.

Regarding the mark... I am still confident that it is spiritual in nature and many people have that mark on them, except for the Children of Life who have the mark of Provision (Christ) and they are One.

John 17
20 "I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, 21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, 23 I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me. 24 Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. 26 I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them."
edit on 6/7/2011 by Dasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Everything was fed to you in reverse. The antichrist is actually the one who unites & brings omniversal peace. He has no knowledge of bloodline. He's marked by the number of days left for him to create in his birth year 333... He is 3rd of 3 -1st born men born 33 years apart. Each born under the sign Aquarius sharing same birth week /separated by 3 days as in 1,3,6. Past present future. He is third/the grandson = the Future = The Holy Spirit. He is going to unite everyone peacefully out of love for each other & a common cause of survival. This It's what he was raised to do without Ego; everyone sees they worship satan by Drinking satans fluoridated bottled water, eating satans poison enriched foods, poison/pasteurized dairy, GMO's, breathing Satans Chemtrail air, usin his money over love & gratitude to get/give all in abundance. He is able to get the entire mass of consciousness to see "language is a virus that reduced brain to 10% cap. He marks the age of telepathy & brains go back to 100% Cap. He gets all to recognize time = satan & to measure it = satanic. Time does not exist =invented for slaves. Everyone stops measuring time & lives as eternal beings of love.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
the first beast will be a regime or an alliance of nations. The second beast is the human anti-christ that represents the first beast and acts on behalf of it. You will notice that the first beast is also the same as the beast that the whore sits upon. the whore is a city identified as jerusalem.,.. So it could be that Jerusalem would be the capital of the anti-christs regime. Im on mobile now and I cant access ats as comfortably, but i suggest you go through my authored threads as I have covered this subject in detail.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
the concepts of anti-christ and beast is a biblical one. Its clear that you have your own take on it that isn't rooted in the bible.. Well, good for you, but present your pov on your own threads instead of derailing the op.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

You will notice that the first beast is also the same as the beast that the whore sits upon.
The First Beast is the one who comes up out of the sea.
The one who the Great Whore rides on is the Scarlet Beast, not the same one as the First Beast.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>