It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GeoEngineering and Chemtrail Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I live in Northern Kentucky and our sky is almost always full of chemtrails, day and night. They are usually not alone, coming in twos most frequently. Either parallel like or intersecting to make an " X ". But every now and then I see groups of 6-10 making several "X's" or several parallel lines. I don't claim to know what they are but I suspect they are chemicals being released into the atmosphere for biological or meteorological purposes. I found these videos from youtube and thought they were worth watching for anyone chemtrail curious. I looked at other ATS chemtrail threads and couldn't find these videos.

Although I don't have TV, it might be good for Jesse Ventura to make a show on this to get the word out to the masses.

This video discusses how the military jets may be releasing aluminum/silica particles used for their defense/offense in military operations. It also shows how western governments treat these legitimate theories as a joke. The aluminum nanoparticles may also be part of a anti-global warming movement.

edit on 28-12-2010 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have seen this video before, it is a good watch. This is an interesting conspiracy, because the evidence is right above everybody's head.

I live on the coast in California, and on the rare sunny days we have here, up to 8-10 of these planes fly by. A week ago, I woke up to blue skies, and then I noticed that out of every window I could see a different mile-long chemical trail.

Not a fan.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I have seen this video before, it is a good watch. This is an interesting conspiracy, because the evidence is right above everybody's head.

Well said, it's right above our head, and in front of our eyes we see the effects like lung disease and hormone disorders (Chemtrail Consequences).

I think most people, even myself, have trouble figuring it out because we have seen chemtrails since we were children and just think that they are a normal appearance after planes fly.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

If you live in Northern KY then you are close to the Falmouth VOR or Very High Frequency Omnidirectional Range, a major radio waypoint for both East-West and North South traffic on the jet routes. At this moment, there is a lot of traffic overhead, like a Dallas-Baltimore MD-80 at 33,000', an Embear 135 headed for O'hare at 32,000',an RJ at 34,000' also headed for Chicago, and a Dulles to Los Angeles Airbus at 34,000. At 34,000 over that area it is -55 degrees C, or -67 F, the perfect temperature for contrail formation. And the winds at altitude are pretty stable, out of the west with very little shear, so they will stick around a while, too.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've seen the video, too. At least what I could watch before turning it off in disgust.
Really, "chemtrails" are not real. There are no good tests to show there is anything in any of the trails described as "chemtrails" beside what is in the trails called contrails. And contrails have been seen since planes first flying high enough (or were flown when it was cold enough). There are studies done on the formation of contrails from World War 1 available online. That's over 80 years of science behind what are seen behind planes. "Chemtrails" are an internet myth, created by people who don't know about the atmosphere or aviation and didn't want to learn. Then they broadcast their ignorance on to a gullible few over the internet....people who would be much better served to remember the very standard science they learned through school.
It is stated that "chemtrails" were not seen before the 1980's sometime. It's hard to understand that when there are pictures of contrails from about the time people first started photographing high-flying planes. From personal experience, planes have left them just like they look today since I was a child. My dad flew weekly for most of my childhood so I noticed them. They look the same now as they did back then, there are more of them now because there are more planes.
It is stated that "chemtrails" persist, and a real contrail dissipates in seconds or minutes. That is just stupid; clouds persist for hours and drift for miles. Why should exhaust behind a plane behave differently?
It is stated that "chemtrails" put all kinds of things into the air for many reasons. The tests that are used to show this are taken from water and air collected on the ground. There are a lot of different ways for chemicals to be found on the ground: industry, transportation, agriculture, mining, recreational, construction...all produce pollutants found on the ground. There are no tests of those same chemicals being found in large enough quantities found in the sky at flight altitude. And they have been tested up there. They do it a lot. It's only found exhaust, greatly diluted.

The video you posted has been discussed many times in this forum. It's not right, it just perpetuates myth and nonsense and has all been easily debunked. There are meteorologists and pilots on this forum, people who know what they are talking about because they have studied and use the science and technology involved in anything to do the entire process that would produce "chemtrails". They are experts. No expert in any field of relevence promotes "chemtrails". It's promoted most by people who make videos, write books, run websites, and do personal appearances for $$--people who are not and have not studied enough of the science to become an expert.

You would be well served to read a weather guide to learn some atmospheric science and going to the website
Contrail Science

I can find errors in any report I've ever read on "chemtrails", but have yet to have a "chemtrailer" show where any of the science is wrong. They believe "chemtrails" exist, so they usually don't care if what they discuss are real facts or not. That is a really stupid way to look at something that is empirical. There is either "chem" or there is not. Show the "chem". You won't be able to.
edit on 28-12-2010 by stars15k because: deleted an extra link.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well, it's hard to say if chemtrails are really contrails when there are rain clouds covering the skies. For example, I could assume a low-flying "crop-duster" was heard buzzing directly OVERHEAD rather LOUDLY during this mid-morning's rain and that they were seeding the clouds with CHEMICALS to make more rain water for the plant life below.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Oh, come off it. You know cloud seeding, and to extend the logic a bit more, crop dusting, firefighting, sky writing, and aeral stunt flying planes are not what is being referred to in the term "chemtrails". It's an "argument" proffered as a red herring to try to throw people off the lack of evidence. By the same extension, even contrails are chemical, because water is a chemical.
"Chemtrails" were presented as the white lines that form behind high-altitude flights. Bringing these other things into the mix, things which are known to be low-altitude flights and actually done with purpose is just showing the "chemtrailers" are gullible and unable to think and research for themselves.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Well, it's hard to say if chemtrails are really contrails when there are rain clouds covering the skies. For example, I could assume a low-flying "crop-duster" was heard buzzing directly OVERHEAD rather LOUDLY during this mid-morning's rain and that they were seeding the clouds with CHEMICALS to make more rain water for the plant life below.

Or, just maybe, it was actually crop dusting...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Interesting bits from www.weathermodification.com

Aerial cloud seeding is the process of delivering a seeding agent by aircraft - either at the cloud base or cloud top. Top seeding allows for direct injection of the seeding agent into the supercooled cloud top. Base seeding is the release of the seeding agent in the updraft of a cloud base.

Translation: seeding agent=chemicals=chemtrails

Weather Modification, Inc., uses several models of aircraft in our own operations, although we can adapt our equipment to virtually any type of aircraft for specific customer needs. Weather Modification, Inc., has the following aircraft types in service and available at this time...If you operate your own aviation fleet, we can provide custom-modified aircraft to match your specific mission requirements - or we can modify your existing aircraft to perform the operations required.

As in: we can retrofit any type of plane we want (despite the debunkers saying that these things don't exist.) The in service part indicates that it is an active program.

Here's a list of active projects:

Antigua Antigua Cloud Seeding Project Argentina Province of Mendoza Ministry of Economy Australia Queensland Environmental Protection Agency Burkina Faso Program SAAGA Canada Alberta Hail Suppression Project British Colombia Ministry of Forest British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority Saskatchewan National Hydrology Research Agency Greece Greek National Hail Suppression Program (ELGA) Hellenic Navy Supply Center India Andhra Pradesh Rainfall Enhancement Project Prakalpa Varsha - Maharashtra Rainfall Enhancement Project Project Varuna - Karnataka Rainfall Enhancement Project Indonesia BPPT Weather Modification Program Jordan Arab Automated Systems Heshamite Kingdom of Jordan Mali Programme Sanji - Mali Mexico Precipitation for Augmentation of Rain in Coahuila (PARC) Morocco Programme Al-Ghait Saudi Arabia Program for Cloud Physics Research and Rain Enhancement in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia World Meteorological Organization in cooperation with SAU/WMO/FIT Rain Enhancement Project Spain Canary Islands - AIRAO Incorporated Thailand Bureau of Royal Rainmaking and Agricultural Aviation (BRRAA) Turkey ISKI Rain Enhancement Program Petkim Petrokimya Holding, A.S. Rain Enhancement Program United Arab Emirates U.A.E. Rain Enhancement Program U.A.E. Rainfall Enhancement and Air Chemistry Studies - DWRS United States Aeromet, Inc. (L-3 Communications) - U.S Department of Defense BAMEX - Bow Echo and Mesoscale Convective Vortex Experiment CALIPSO - CloudSat Validation Experiment Delaware Department of Agriculture Cloud Seeding Program Edwards Aquifer Authority Federal Aviation Administration - Great Lakes Division Gratiot Weather Modification Project Illinois Weather Modification Projects National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - National Hurricane Center Naval Surface Warfare Center Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program New Mexico BLAST (Burst Light and Stratus Transmission) Project North Dakota Cloud Modification Project (NDCMP) North Dakota Thunderstorm Project - North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board North Dakota Tracer Experiment - North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board Northeast Sampling Program - Sonoma Technology, Inc. NSF/NCAR ICE-L Field Campaign Oklahoma Weather Modification Project (OWMP) Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District Rainfall Enhancement Program Santa Barbara County Water Agency Sonoma Technology, Inc. Stanislaus Weather Modification Program State of South Dakota - Department of Natural Resources Division of Weather Modification Texas Central High Plains Rainfall Enhancement Program Texas Experiment in Augmenting Rainfall through Cloud Seeding (TEXARC) Texas Weather Modification Program The University of North Dakota - US Environmental Protection Agency University of Arizona - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Upper American River Cloud Seeding Project Upper Payette River Basin Cloud Seeding Program Upper Tuolumne River Weather Modification Program Utah Division of Water Resources Utah Division of Water Resources West Central Texas Council of Governments Rainfall Enhancement Program Western Dakota Water Development District - Black Hills Council of Local Government Wyoming Weather Modification Pilot Program

So, okay, granted, cloud seeding in itself isn't proof of some chemtrail conspiracy, but it at least proves that the technology to spray something in the air at high altitude other than condensation trails from jets exists and is being used in many countries around the world.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
No, it does not. Cloud seeding does not happen at the high altitudes like at contrails happen. Nor does any of those cloud seeding activities make big pronounced trails either.

top topics

join