It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need to understand why i dream some of the thing that i dream. can anyone help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Recently I have had several dreams that are either strange or they end up connecting to something I hear on the news or something in my day to day life. I don't really have the knowledge to understand why I dream this stuff, and if it means anything.
This last one was really strange. I was traveling, on the way to work only I had no idea where I was or where I was going. My best friend was there with me just along for the trip. I ended up out of town, and when I got to work my ex- husband was my boss and seems like every where i went was people i know. Can't explain the feeling though. Almost like I wasn't really out of town, or maybe that I did belong where ever I was.
After 1 day working, I went to meet my ex- husband to find out the details of the job, and pay scale(normal stuff), but it was his mother i ran into first. She was nice enough in the dream, but was unsettling. My ex was finally found and he was explaining things about the job when all of a sudden my husband now was there too. He was singing on stage. All I remember after that was everything got real confusing. I woke up yesterday morning very confused as to why I dreamed about the x-hubby and the new hubby in the same place. I have been racking my brain since then. any help would be great.any questions you have i will answer as best as i can. thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hello KSmith, I suggest going here: www.dreammoods.com...

However dreams can be interpreted differently by each person.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
thanks very much. i will check it out. so far you are the only one willing to help.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I would look up all that stuff for you, but I might interpret them much differently than you, as I don't know what your are going through in real life, also, check out the dream dictionary, it tells you what they think each type of activity means in a dream, example if you look up driving it'll talk about your journy in life and talk about what it means if you can't see the road, or if someone else is driving the car etc.

Whenever I have crazy dreams, I like to go there, hope it helps you

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
you dont know how much i appreciate that. i have struggled with dreams for a long time. i never knew there were so many people that knew so much about stuff like this. i have to tell you, your pic with your name is really scary. it is super creepy. no offense taken i hope. again thanks for your help, and if i can ever help you just let me know. K

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ah, don't be scared, it's just a human shedding his skin and opening his 3rd eye. Well thats my take of it anyways. Check this out www.alexgrey.com... Alex Grey is the artist who made this, I think if you saw his other works you might view it differently, when you get there click on paintings on the left hand menu, then progress of the soul on the right menu, then click on the titles to the right to view different works of art.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to visit the Chapel of Sacred Mirrors.

alexgrey.net...

this link is to my favorite painting. anyways check it out if you got the time

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I do not know why you view your dream as scary. This is really a comforting dream on several levels.

The ex as a boss roll. Is a mirror of your previous relationship with him, your current husband being there is a symbol of what you have NOW, compared to how your life was BEFORE with the ex. Maybe you have more control in the relationship now and your brain is coming into acceptance of what the problems in the PAST were.

The ex mother in law, could have been a positive or negative in your life with your ex husband. Maybe she got in the way too many times, or influenced some of your ex husband's decisions. Her being included in the dream while at some place of employment with your ex husband only strengthens this point as it is a symbol that your (ex marriage. ie workplace) was not only between you and your ex but his immediate family as well.

Being in an unfamilar place, yet having familar people around you, is a subliminal message of confidence to your psyche telling you that no matter where you go, there are people that admire and respect you and that you will always have friends and family regardless of what "path" you travel in life.

Maybe you have been secretly reflecting on whether or not you made the right decision by divorcing your ex. This dream clearly is trying to show up events that confirm your decision and symbology that is telling you that everything will be okay, that you are and will be loved.

This is not a scary dream, just use it to confirm what you are already thinking and start enjoying your new life.

new topics

top topics

join