It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 London Bus Ritual at 2008 to 2012 Beijing Games - Video ..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
On YouTube, there is a video entitled 'Beijing 2008 London 2012 Olympic Games Handover Ceremony.

youtube.com...

We see a representation of the 13 passengers killed reanacted as people with umbrellas.

The bus upper deck being blown off and the souls of the victims in turmoil.

Leona Lewis emerges from the bus as a goddess with Jimmy Paige as the guitar playing devil.

There is so much occult symbolism is this ritual, that is is too lengthy to document.

What I would greatly appreciate via the great ATS people skills, in any 'deciphering' of the Loud speaker
announcer voiceover in the background at 9 min 48 secs in this video that mentions 'actual locations'
in the UK etc, during this ritual ceremony. I hope you can assist .. Many Thanks!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

For some reason link is not working for me. Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

sorry about the mistake on the link

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
reply to post by maythetruthbeknown

sorry about the mistake on the link

Will you also apologise for jumping to mad conclusions?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod
[more

Why are you such the typical nasty posting 'bully' on ATS ..You havent seen the potential
evidence and attack people for no reason ... no wonder people are reluctant to post on ATS.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
You havent seen the potential evidence

why not post it then, so people can see it?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I dont have to take this banal vitriol .. Bye

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Here is the video.

The guy speaking in the background you mention is not listing places in the UK but rather locations in the UK Shipping forecast, although why he would be doing that is totally beyond me. The shipping forecast is like a weather report for fisherman that they broadcast on the radio

As far as I can work out the places he mentions are "North Utsire" "South Utsire" "Lundy" and "Irish sea" There is another one but I can't make it out.

I don't have a clue what the shipping forecast has to do with the Olympics I really don't

Here are the areas
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015d9d4ca956.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 28-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you for your true ATS efforts - research ability and civility.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Thanks for the effort but the video is blocked in Canada.

I believe displaying hidden clues in media is one of 'their' rules before they go through their rituals (the rule is that they have to somehow tell us of their intentions beforehand- like some sort of Jigsaw the character thing... I've seen enough off-topic and on-topic evidence to believe so.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

The only thing I can think of is that for a lot of the older generation (ones that grew up listening to the radio) the shipping forecast was kind of a national institution, everyone over a certain age knows the names of the different areas.

There is a BBC news item about it here It still seems a bit of a random thing to choose for the Olympics though

new topics

top topics

join