It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY's Dumbest; NYC sanitation workers destroy a Ford Explorer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I guess automotive is as good a place as any for this! I wonder how this will trickle up or down the chain of command of finger pointing.... I guess this video might help the owner of the explorer a least.Can you imagine waking up to this?

Think they would have just drove away if no one had been around? Warning Language*

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
as a northern california resident we get about 15 - 16 ft of snow a year. in my time around snow removal i have never seen such idiocy and blatant disregard for property. he didnt even get out to check on the vehicle, didnt even TRY to move around the vehicle. i hope there is a nice lawsuit and a couple jobs lost.

like the guy in the video said, "are you so stupid you couldnt stop and put chains on?" this video infuriates me!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

wow that is just plain dumb. why wouldn't they just go forward a few feet and then hit reverse...im so glad I dont live in NYC

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I understand its bad conditions and everything, But WHY didnt they stop and re-evalute their maneovers?! Its just blatent stupidity from poeple who should know better

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Even smarter might have been to tow the explorer out first since there is clearly a tow truck there,then put if back afterwards, but geee that would be too simple and require extra work ---forbid. I really hate to say it, but Americans really are becoming rather lazy and shoddy in their work ethic.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I love how the lady is just screaming her head off at the driver and he probably got the windows up and the music blaring.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I can see that happing heres a youtube clip ive found all so and how stupid the human race is

new topics

top topics

join