It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and all that

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Shenon here,from Germany

I realized a few weeks ago that our World is going down the Drain (didnt need ATS to figure that one out,heh) found this Website after i searched for more Information about what is going on.

Hm...about me,well,got different E-Mails for Internet,RL and Job Issues,never wanted to paticipate in all this Social Network Stuff (never trusted those...now i know i was right) and i dont trust everyone i meet right away,if ever.

What im interested in right now...the "Ancient Astronaut Theory" (makes a little too much sense in my Opinion) and of course the Earth thats breaking apart right now,maybe.

So yeah,wont tell you more

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Why welcome to the crazy house

So you like the Ancient Astronaut Theory? Do you watch Ancient Aliens? I personally love that show, have a slight crush on Giorigio and his hair!

I agree the world seems to be going to poo but it happens to everyone at some point in history.

What else do you like to read about?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yeah,watched it till Episode 5 (Season 2 begins after that? or am i missing something?)

Im not one to belief everthing right away,so ive got to do some more research on Topics if i get interested in them.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
willkommen bei ATS ...

hope you find what you looking for..but beware..

if you allready trust noone...you can get serious social problems here ^^

if you soft sided you can go crazy with all the stuff going on ..

cya around the forums

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Welcome! I haven't been a member long either...it's definately interesting...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

Welcome! (Sveiki!)

I too believe that we are not the first civilization on earth an proof have been found all around the world to back up this theory. (Ancient Astronomy)

Cheers!
Help spreading as much peace and love as possible and we may see our world not going down the drain!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
Shenon here,from Germany

I realized a few weeks ago that our World is going down the Drain (didnt need ATS to figure that one out,heh) found this Website after i searched for more Information about what is going on.

Hm...about me,well,got different E-Mails for Internet,RL and Job Issues,never wanted to paticipate in all this Social Network Stuff (never trusted those...now i know i was right) and i dont trust everyone i meet right away,if ever.

What im interested in right now...the "Ancient Astronaut Theory" (makes a little too much sense in my Opinion) and of course the Earth thats breaking apart right now,maybe.

So yeah,wont tell you more

Welcome! I'm new here too so enjoy the site. I tell you what...there are some really good stuff to read and most seem fairly realistic. We'll see ya around.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KayinAR
reply to post by Shenon

Welcome! I haven't been a member long either...it's definately interesting...

That would be an under statement
edit on 29-12-2010 by pacofunk64 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join