It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeaware

Why do you guys ?? have to be so dramatic and resort to such inane accusations?

Everything is hatred, blowing off faces, and such utter pretentious crap that one can never have a meaningful discourse without you guys ?? calling folks names or resorting to gross exaggeration.

Your tired, phony approach to practicality is tiring.

And meaningless.

Don't worry.

The men in the military will figure it out.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Really, DODT was passed with something like a 70% in favor.
Majority wins. This officer should take notice and stop being a biggot.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
reply to post by Xavialune

I got news for you, slick.

I'm not the minority. Gays in combat arms in the military are the distinct minority, and maybe they need to stay out. Do everyone, including themselves a favor.

Note I said COMBAT ARMS.

And by the way, to suggest that whites were killing fellow blacks in the military - your proctologist must love you with the relative ease you're able to reach around and pull crap like that out of your butt.

Whites didn't just kill fellow soldiers. Everyone relied on the man next to him.

Buttholes get shot? It happened. Stupid officers? It happened. Someone everyone hated? It happened. Someone they don't trust? It happened.

Someone that's perceived as a threat to all? It will happen.

That lifestyle is the distinct minority - especially in combat arms. And it will NOT be welcome.

edit on 28-12-2010 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

The fact it happens does not justify that it is right. Did whites shoot blacks because they were racist? well, I wasnt there, but I'd reckon 'it happened'. Are you the majority? well, that may be true, but guess what? Majority doesnt make it right, as an ATSer you should know that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

No difference in between gay and straight blood. Get your facts straight.
And just cuz someone supports the gays with their want of equal rights, does not mean we are gay.
Notice how DODT was passed with 70%?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I suspect these things are not even from the military, I mean, the military top brass should decide on what to do, not a pack of lawyers, or our president who never even spent a day as a ROTC. Now, personally, I have nothing against gays, but a lot of people consider themselves Christians, and many in the military, they have chaplains and sunday services, and the fact is, if you are a Bible believing Christians, you see homosexuality as a sin. Now unless they are gonna stop Christians(and Muslims) from being in the military, they aren't going to be all happy flowers for the open gays, with their special gay clubs and rainbow badges. I was in the military a while back, and there were some openly seeming gays, and no one cared, but I think this in your face stuff will make some care, that didn't before.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yeah.
You are clearly a better human being then any gay guy.
Advocating murder of your own soldiers because they love differently then you.
Advocating abandoning your own fellow soldiers if wounded out of cowardly fear of getting an infection that is currently Much more prevalent in heterosexual society...because of greater numbers.....
You need to come to grips with your fear...usually people who fear homosexuality with such force fear that they would succumb if seduced by a man...Though the reality is that the average gay man would see your internal and external confusion and pass you by as unacceptable...
So...Yeah.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You sound like you think you are brave...
Yet you refuse to help your wounded brothers in arms....
You are clearly a detriment to any unit you would be in...no one could trust you to come to their aid...
If you are actually serving..I hope you will have the decency to resign...you are a very bad soldier...and not at all what we want in our American services...
Cowardice is unforgivable.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I wonder how many so quick to judge on here are in the military or have served........if you haven't, you have no right to an opinion on this what so ever. Seems the military is quuite capable of handling it's troops without the input of liberal cowards who have never served. To those that have served and disagree, I respect your opinion, no matter how wrong it is to me. This has less to do with the military and more to do with political correctness, earning a few more voters for Obamas base, and to appear as to have actually done something while in office. There are far more things more important in this country that need to be dealt with, that affect everyone, not just a few.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by Xavialune
, it doesnt just have to do with being in THIS war. Just because they are progays in the military doesnt mean they're ignoring the fact we go to war for unjust reasons.

Okay, and what wars have been just in since WWII?

to be honest I dont even know what point you were trying to make. Can you explain it a bit better?

Well what I meant is that during Bush there was a massive anti-war movement, but now that a Dem is in power in Washington you don't see that anti-war movement anymore.
So now liberals are for pro-gay rights and are in many rallies and protests and are VERY vocal about it.

So to say that gays should be allowed to participate in a war that the same supporters are anti-war does not make sense to me.

It's obvious that gay rights in the military is more important than their taxpaying hands being anti-war.
So gay people should be allowed to participate in the army is more important to them than the right of civilians of another country to not be murdered.

So many liberals are like "ya I don't like these immoral wars but i'm going to put my anti-war sentiment aside for a moment... or longer, and support gays being in the military".

This leads me to believe that the anti-war movement was not an anti-war movement but rather an anti-republican movement and because of that perhaps being pro-gay is just being pro-left.

It is the equivalent of politicians pandering to the right with religious values, but here it's social issues.
The right gets distracted by religion and the left gets distracted by social issues.

That's what I mean.
edit on 28-12-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Well what I meant is that during Bush there was a massive anti-war movement, but now that a Dem is in power in Washington you don't see that anti-war movement anymore.

So now liberals are for pro-gay rights and are in many rallies and protests and are VERY vocal about it.

So to say that gays should be allowed to participate in a war that the same supporters are anti-war does not make sense to me.

What? What!!??!!?? What!!!!!

Other then that I have no comment

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Well, said! I had an American lecturer while studying in Germany (R.I.P. Mitch
) and we became friends. He was gay and proud of it, but he would never be interested sexually in someone he knew was straight. And it is my understanding that most gay people feel the same way.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Oh, so all gays are blue and everyone blue is against war?

Cool story.

Glad you're here to inform everyone how they think.

Too bad you're wrong.

Again.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well said and thought out. Of course the usual subjects from the pro gay brigade will try and dismiss the idea with more inane babbling.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

My opinions is that they should give everyone access to private showers, that's the first and foremost initiative that needs to be done.

GOOD! Get his ass out of the military.

They don't need separate showers.

If men and women shared showers - - they'd giggle for a few days then get over it - - as it became the norm.

People just need to grow up and get over it.

Grow up? Are you trying to make people agree with you by humiliating them into submission?

Hey you know what, gays are only in the military to check out other guys's butts
Hey you know what, If you had unisex showers and you are a man you would giggle and love it.

What's the difference between those two sentences?
You are against generalizations if it's on the other side of the debate fence but okay with it if it's in yours?

I think you need to grow up
And no I would not like unisex showers because I have sisters, aunties, a mother and a wife and one day a daughter.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Oh, right.

Everyone that disagrees with you is wrong even though you provide no evidence that any of your concerns would really impact anything at all.

Many other developed countries have allowed gay people in their military and it didn't ruin anything. Surely it will destroy America, though, and flags, troops, freedom... and anything else that has nothing to do with this situation but people like you regurgitate over and over against as if the propaganda means anything.

Why is it that I have never seen you post something constructive in any thread? It's always just immature anti-liberal tripe.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood

Cool story.

Too bad you're wrong.

Again

That is so unbelievable. I think that is one of the most unbelievable things I have ever read.

How does someone even form that kind of thinking in their brain?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Totalitarians thrive by controlling things that make no sense because every time they try to express their ignorant opinion it gets debunked.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I think you need to grow up
And no I would not like unisex showers because I have sisters, aunties, a mother and a wife and one day a daughter.

Yeahhhhh! Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am a mother of two daughters and the grandmother of a 10 year old granddaughter.

If unisex showers became the norm - - - no one is going to care or notice. They're just gonna do what they are there for and move on to the next project/assignment.

edit on 28-12-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood

Cool story.

Too bad you're wrong.

I was talking about pro--gays in the military supporters not gays themselves.
If you actually tried reading what I wrote you would have seen that.
edit on 28-12-2010 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join