It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 35
21
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

You obviously aren't smart enough understand such posts. No one said there's anything wrong with their reproductive parts. If I had a new car but don't put gas in it I don't expect it to taxi me to Walmart.

Go ask your Mom to explain it to you!


Do you have any thing worth saying?

Or do you just make stupid comments?




posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Annee
 


I can't tell if you are joking lol, but I wasn't trying to be a jerk. It is an internet meme, woman belong in the kitchen.


Not this woman. I like my brain. I like to think.

I want to see my efforts for years to come - - - not gone in 60 seconds.



I think maybe a padded cell is more suited for you!

Who cares!



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

Why are not women on the front line?



Women in the US military are not on the front line because MAN won't allow it.

There are women in the military fighting for the right to be on the front line.


Exactly.
Now you know the answer.



Reminder for those not getting the picture. PLEASE GOOGLE FEMALE ENGAGEMENT TEAMS, THEY ARE ON THE FRONT LINES, RIGHT NOW!!! The world has changed, the type of engagement has changed. This is not the jungle anymore, this is not your father's army.

All caps to get the point across about the Women in combat right now. They might not be in special forces or seal teams, but you take a look on you tube at the Iowa National Guard FET teams - at those women speaking arabic and going right into those villages next to their brothers in arms. You know what, their ability to reach out to the women in those villages may in fact save a few MALE lives. But sorry to get off topic.

First it was Blacks
Then Females
Now Gays

The military is a place for grown ups. The homophobic immaturity on this thread leaves me stunned. So many pages and posts and:
MOST service members currently or recently or some formerly in are letting you know: WE DON'T GIVE A $HEAT! You got a problem with this take it to your representative. Maybe not, it is just easier to come here and attack and throw your ugly around and even type your "feelings" about what these adults do in the privacy of their own homes with their "bits" and such. YUCK! What is wrong with YOU to write such things? Do you have FETISH about what other people do? It is none of YOUR business, stop worrying about other people! And for those "God" types take the plank our of your EYE. You can be all smug at judgement OK? Let the Lord (if there is one) do the judging . . . you might find your own self over that "drop floor" yourself measure for measure and all!

Those of you who can't deal with the current tempo that includes blacks, women and homosexuals in the military . . . don't join, or just be happy you had a different kind of military back in your '"glory days" ~ surround yourself with like minded people and don't worry about what will have NO personal effect on YOU!



How many women are on the frontline and how many men are on the front line?
lol
Yes it is my grandfathers army, what the fook you talking about, he spent his LIFE there.
Like another member said, and I think it's the most relevant question anyone had made, due to the topic of cos.
Will there be unisex showers for all?
Because if there will be, I know a couple of little cousins and possibly my younger brother who will be willing to join.
After all, you get to shoot guns, get trained and bloody hell, you see naked women everyday.

That is not the army. We live in a hostile world. The army are killing machines.
Lets just imagine a scenario, in the future, let's say the Chinese keep on the up n up and at one point decide to attack you, with their army.
You need killing machines to protect you.
Men have ruled this world for like, ermm, forever.
I totally agree with equal rights, but having gays in the military is just plain and simple wrong.
If you dont think thats true, then unisex showers for ALL.

Lets see what will happen then.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)


Oh and how the HELL can you compare black people to gay people

Black people are a RACE!
Gays are NOT!
edit on 30-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by CayceFan

You obviously aren't smart enough understand such posts. No one said there's anything wrong with their reproductive parts. If I had a new car but don't put gas in it I don't expect it to taxi me to Walmart.

Go ask your Mom to explain it to you!


Do you have any thing worth saying?

Or do you just make stupid comments?




I suppose that would depend if you are smart enough to understand the meaning of others post.

Do you have anything worth saying?

Or do you just make stupid comments?



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Annee
 


I can't tell if you are joking lol, but I wasn't trying to be a jerk. It is an internet meme, woman belong in the kitchen.


Not this woman. I like my brain. I like to think.

I want to see my efforts for years to come - - - not gone in 60 seconds.



I think maybe a padded cell is more suited for you!

Who cares!
Dude, really? If you can't debate without the personal insults, maybe ATS is not the place for you.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brood
What kind of propaganda are they feeding these people to make them so militantly retarded?


Religion.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
reply to post by Sinnthia
 


Listen, I UNEQUIVOCALLY DO NOT SUPPORT the efforts of the guy you are referring to, but he or she is absolutely right that you are either lying or mathematically inept, to say the least.


How inept are you then since I never said any such thing? What I did was question the given stats. Get your facts straight before you go around calling anyone a liar or calling into question their math. I asked about the other 2/3 which is the remainder (and that remainder is not just heterosexuals either). So, back to inept?


You stated that since 2/3 of child molestation are committed by heterosexuals, that they are the problem.


Cool, show me where I stated that.


When it was clearly stated (and should be obvious anyway) that heterosexuals are far more than double homosexuals in the general population, and as such, on a per capita basis, homosexual acts of pedophilia are far more common, at least according to that study.


Where do you get your numbers of gay people from again? Is it the same two right wing blogs TexasChem seems to believe are "sources?" or would you like to actually try?


But the study is probably biased anyway, just like the vast majority. Children are androgynous, so the sex of the kid probably makes far less difference. That is just one of many other possible factors to consider.


Trailing off?
edit on 30-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasChem
1/3 of all pedophile cases are committed by homosexual men,


Probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard that has no source attached to it.

Anyways, your tactic to fight against it is completely counterproductive:

Surely if we segregate these things from "our" society and make them feel alienated then they will listen to all of our rules, right?


That's not shallow at all...

...Then again, it was an anti-homosexual statement from Texas, so it was obviously going to be ill thought-out propaganda-filled nonsense backed by nothing but fabricated hearsay.... as usual.



should we really be teaching children that MSM sex should be socially acceptable?


Are you for real?

The education would teach about sex? No, sorry. And if that's where your mind went when someone said the word "homosexual", you are an immature pervert.

It would teach children that some families have two fathers or two mothers.

At this point they don't even know what sexual intercourse is... so it makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE.

People like you just piss me off with your ignorant crusades:

"I don't understand this, and I certainly won't have my children understanding it either!"

Maybe when you had a child, you should have made a mutual decision to grow the hell up yourself and do some research like a big boy before going off and trying to demonize people, which, in turn, creates more of the problem than anything that you claim to be fighting off.

You are not the solution

You are the problem

As an American father,your job is to set an example for your children.

The example you have set is to shoot down all your neighbors who drew a different set of cards than you.

Your behavior is the opposite of "Christian".

And don't tell me that I have no right to attack your parenting.

Because my children have had to deal with your militantly ignorant youth.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Did they do do this for blacks or any other racial minorities when they were first allowed in? Why the specail treatment for gays?



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OverSword
 


No they did'nt....only gays get that "special" treatment



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


Let him resign his commission after a court-martial for refusing an order. Give him a Bad Conduct Discharge and good riddance.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Against my better judgment, I am going to chime in here.

The military is NOT civilian society. When you join the military, you agree to abide by the Uniform Code of Military Justice. You agree to be deprogrammed, and reprogrammed to be a soldier, which is to say, someone who can kill on order without hesitation. Excuse me, that is the prime mission of the military. It's not to be accepting of this and tolerant of that. Soldiers are broken down and programmed to be all alike. A unit to be tasked to do whatever it's instructed. A very strict system of command makes sure orders are followed.

Gays were already "accepted" in the military. It was called "Don't ask, don't tell." That meant simply, "We won't ask you if you're gay, you don't tell us you're gay, and we won't kick you out for being gay." Having an overtly gay soldier is a distraction to the mission. If someone is "different" from the other units, it is a distraction, and a potential risk to the safety of the soldiers.

The Lt. Colonel knows this. He doesn't want any part of it because he would fail his soldiers by subjecting them to this BS. It goes against his beliefs, which coincide with the military's beliefs. If you disagree with this point, you clearly don't understand what I've already written, or you're ignoring it because you're an ignoramus. Go back and read it again.

How is it acceptable that civilian attitudes toward gays should be forced upon soldiers? Again, It's not society, it's the military. Why do these pro-gay groups get such a loud voice and force their agenda on everyone? Do you think every gay person wants everyone to know? No. What's next? Pink camouflage capri pants as a uniform option? Can they be allowed to carry a "No War" sign instead of a rifle?

Enough of this crap already. Nobody cares that you're gay. Gay it up all you want, gays. You don't need to make sure everyone is outed and everyone accepts it. And stop with the damn parades. You're just making yourselves look stupid.



edit on 30-12-2010 by AwakeinNM because: added paragraph

edit on 30-12-2010 by AwakeinNM because: typos



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood

Originally posted by TexasChem
1/3 of all pedophile cases are committed by homosexual men,


Probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard that has no source attached to it.

Anyways, your tactic to fight against it is completely counterproductive:

Surely if we segregate these things from "our" society and make them feel alienated then they will listen to all of our rules, right?


That's not shallow at all...

...Then again, it was an anti-homosexual statement from Texas, so it was obviously going to be ill thought-out propaganda-filled nonsense backed by nothing but fabricated hearsay.... as usual.



should we really be teaching children that MSM sex should be socially acceptable?


Are you for real?

The education would teach about sex? No, sorry. And if that's where your mind went when someone said the word "homosexual", you are an immature pervert.

It would teach children that some families have two fathers or two mothers.

At this point they don't even know what sexual intercourse is... so it makes ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE.

People like you just piss me off with your ignorant crusades:

"I don't understand this, and I certainly won't have my children understanding it either!"

Maybe when you had a child, you should have made a mutual decision to grow the hell up yourself and do some research like a big boy before going off and trying to demonize people, which, in turn, creates more of the problem than anything that you claim to be fighting off.

You are not the solution

You are the problem

As an American father,your job is to set an example for your children.

The example you have set is to shoot down all your neighbors who drew a different set of cards than you.

Your behavior is the opposite of "Christian".

And don't tell me that I have no right to attack your parenting.

Because my children have had to deal with your militantly ignorant youth.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)


*sigh* Attacking me does absolutely no good. Try researching FBI crime stats to educate yourself about this topic and perhaps you will logically think your way out of the haze induced by the kool-aid you have been drinking Brood!

Homosexuals account for only 1-2% of our population based on current surveys. The National Opinion Research Center in 1992 found that 2.8% of men and 1.4% of women identified themselves as “homosexual” or “bisexual. A 1995 survey of 18-49-year-old men published by the Journal of Sex Research indicated that 2.6% of them had engaged in homosexual sex within the prior 12 months; 4% had had homosexual sex within the past five years. In other words, at least 98-99% of our population is heterosexual in orientation.

Homosexual activists routinely claim that most child molesters are “heterosexual” males, thus shifting the focus away from their own very high rates of molestation. Since 98-99% of the population is heterosexual, it is technically correct to say that most molestations are done by heterosexuals. However, statistics indicate that homosexuals pose a far more serious threat to children than do heterosexuals.

For example: In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. In other words, 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.

Dr. Judith Reisman, in her book, Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences, describes the research done by Dr. Gene Abel. This researcher compared the molestation rates of self-confessed homosexual and heterosexual child molesters. In a sample of 153 homosexual molesters, they confessed to a total of 22,981 molestations. This is equivalent to 150 children per molester. Self-admitted heterosexual molesters admitted to 4,435 molestations. This comes to 19.8 victims per molester. Dr. Abel concluded that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys at an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls.”

This high rate of molestations by homosexuals is consistent with other studies conducted during the past several decades. Here are just a few studies that show homosexuals molesting children at epidemic rates:

The Los Angeles Times conducted a survey in 1985 of 2,628 adults across the U.S. Of those, 27% of the women and 16% of the men had been sexually molested. Seven percent of the girls and 93% of the men had been molested by adults of the same sex. This means that 40% of child molestations were by homosexuals. (Los Angeles Times, August 25-6, 1985)

In 1984, a Vermont survey of 161 adolescents who were sex offenders found that 35 of them were homosexuals (22%). (Wasserman, J., “Adolescent Sex Offenders—Vermont, 1984” Journal American Medical Association, 1986; 255:181-2)

In 1991, of the 100 child molesters at the Massachusetts Treatment Center for Sexually Dangerous Persons, a third were heterosexual, a third were bisexual, and a third were homosexual. (Dr. Raymond Knight, “Differential Prevalence of Personality Disorders in Rapists and Child Molesters,” Eastern Psychological Association Conference, New York, April 12, 1991)

Drs. Freund and Heasman of the Clark Institute of Psychiatry in Toronto reviewed two studies on child molesters and calculated that 34% and 32% of the sex offenders were homosexual. In cases these doctors had handled, 36% of the molesters were homosexuals. (Freund, K. “Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality,” Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 1984; 10:193-200)

From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts. While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible for upwards of a third or more of all sexual molestations of children.

As I have heard my granfather say before Brood..."Put that in your pipe and smoke it"! *wink*



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


You seem to be nit-picky about even the opinions of people who agree with you on the subject! Lifestyle...Orientation... Who the hell cares? You seem to be hellbent on having others conform to your opinion of the subject matter! So, you may want to get off that high horse you're riding because with every post I read by you, while in agreement with the majority if it, it has become clearer that you are on some bizarre crusade as a white knight to have people conform to what YOUR opinion is of the matter. You need to calm down before you stroke out because you've put yourself on the defensive reacting in a hostile manner towards any post that doesn't fit your point of view to the character.

It's like this, people are people and they will live their lives how they want save that they do so with no intent of hurting or killing another human for malicious purposes and following the rules of consent set fourth by the law. People are going to have a problem with that then tough tits they can spout off what they please but I'll only lend an ear if their argument is based off legal and ethical concerns and not ones based off one's morals or those religiously influenced.
In San Francisco nobody gives a [snip] about someone being gay, I remember this gay friend of one of my buddies came to SF, from I think it was Wyoming, so he could be with people who accepted him for who he was and yadda yadda yadda. Well, when he got over here he was fairly pissed off because nobody gave him the lovey-dovey reception he was expecting and instead got a: "So you're gay.... And what, do you want a medal or something?" By the way some people write their posts they almost treat gays like they're children who can't care for themselves without realizing that these are grown-ass folk.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistafaz
reply to post by Annee
 


You seem to be nit-picky about even the opinions of people who agree with you on the subject! Lifestyle...Orientation... Who the hell cares?


I listen to XM Out-Q radio - - Michelangelo Signorile.

Lifestyle and Orientation is something THEY bring up all the time. They are Gay - - it is an important distinction for them.

So I pass it along when I can. Its that simple.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistafaz
You seem to be hellbent on having others conform to your opinion of the subject matter! So, you may want to get off that high horse you're riding because with every post I read by you, while in agreement with the majority if it, it has become clearer that you are on some bizarre crusade as a white knight to have people conform to what YOUR opinion is of the matter. You need to calm down before you stroke out because you've put yourself on the defensive reacting in a hostile manner towards any post that doesn't fit your point of view to the character.


Excuse me - - show me where I put emotions into my posts. I make statements in as few words as possible.

Did I tell you specifically you were wrong about something? Or did I just state my opinion?

Any reaction to my posts - - are your emotions - - they aren't mine.

(of course I am human and some of my posts are the exception to my normal style)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistafaz

In San Francisco nobody gives a [snip] about someone being gay, I remember this gay friend of one of my buddies came to SF, from I think it was Wyoming, so he could be with people who accepted him for who he was and yadda yadda yadda. Well, when he got over here he was fairly pissed off because nobody gave him the lovey-dovey reception he was expecting and instead got a: "So you're gay.... And what, do you want a medal or something?" By the way some people write their posts they almost treat gays like they're children who can't care for themselves without realizing that these are grown-ass folk.


I was born and raised in Los Angeles.

It is no different then San Francisco when it comes to: "So who cares if you are gay".

I'm an Atheist - - - I could go hang out in some Christian discussion. Would that be better? NO

I am a supporter of Equal Rights - - that is what is important to me. So here I am.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem
 


Those statistics are great and all but they have no credibility in being applied to today's society in the 2000s-2010s since they are well older than a decade and published during a time that still held to thoughts about homosexuals that aren't viewed in the scientific community today.

Being gay or straight has no consequence when dealing with pedophiles and stats from 20 years ago don't add to anything either since it doesn't account for the people of today who didn't live in the society of 2 decades past. Chesters aren't wrong for what gender they attack based on being gay or straight, they're wrong because they attack children.



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistafaz
reply to post by TexasChem
 


Those statistics are great and all but they have no credibility in being applied to today's society in the 2000s-2010s since they are well older than a decade and published during a time that still held to thoughts about homosexuals that aren't viewed in the scientific community today.

Being gay or straight has no consequence when dealing with pedophiles and stats from 20 years ago don't add to anything either since it doesn't account for the people of today who didn't live in the society of 2 decades past. Chesters aren't wrong for what gender they attack based on being gay or straight, they're wrong because they attack children.


Since when does empirical data have anything to do with "thoughts" about homosexuals in ANY time period?
edit on 30-12-2010 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistafaz

Being gay or straight has no consequence when dealing with pedophiles and stats from 20 years ago don't add to anything either since it doesn't account for the people of today who didn't live in the society of 2 decades past. Chesters aren't wrong for what gender they attack based on being gay or straight, they're wrong because they attack children.


Let me agree with you on this and add something.

Although pedophiles may have a preference to gender - - victims tend to be more about availability. Boy Scout leaders - - Priests (I have read since girls are now allowed to be "Alter Girls" - there have been cases of molestation of girls). Pedophiles are known to seek out positions that put them in close proximity of children. It has been more acceptable for a male leader to become close to a boy then a girl.



new topics

top topics



 
21
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join