It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

God forbid those same mothers learn that their children already knew what gay sex is lol. I can't believe that NY kids are that much different than CA kids. We knew the basics of what hetero and gay sex meant when we were in 3rd grade or so, 2 years before our first sex ed class in school.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Originally posted by TexasChem
The average number of sexual partners in a lifetime for a heterosexual is four, but for a homosexual it is fifty.

I somehow think that heterosexuals are full of it on that poll. Hell I passes the average before I was legal age of consent, and my core group of 30 had passed that by the time they graduated HS. Only two of them were gay BTW, so you don't claim I was running with a bunch of gay people. I am also straight.

Ha Ha Ha. I got divorced from my first husband right in the middle of the sexual revolution.

Enough said on that

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I can't tell if you are joking lol, but I wasn't trying to be a jerk. It is an internet meme, woman belong in the kitchen.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Annee

I can't tell if you are joking lol, but I wasn't trying to be a jerk. It is an internet meme, woman belong in the kitchen.

Not this woman. I like my brain. I like to think.

I want to see my efforts for years to come - - - not gone in 60 seconds.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

No - I don't actually.

But - it does show in your posts.

I feel it is a great blessing that you have a home with your parents.

It shows my age because I don't buy into the all the agressive promotion of homosexuality? Not sure what you mean by the 'blessing' comment.
edit on 30-12-2010 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I site the passing of proposition 8 in a predominantly liberal state (California) as grounds for this statement.(Even though our Liberal Elitist, America hating judicial system that believes their opinions above the will of the constituents of that state overturned it, but; that is yet another thread unto itself.)

Ah yes - - let's site Prop 8.

Is anyone here from CA? Are you aware of the media blitz that was put into place the week of the vote?

Have you checked the demographic of voters that voted in favor of Prop 8?

Of course you are aware that the media blitz in the days before the election - - focused on children in primary school being forced to learn about gay sex. And that the largest demographic voting for Prop 8 was ethnic mothers of primary children.

Children in primary school being forced to learn about gay sex - - is of course a lie. But - - it did the trick. Dirty deeds wins the election (so to speak).

The vote was 52.24% vs 47.76%. A very narrow margin. A majority by what percentage of concerned mothers fed a lie by the media?

edit on 30-12-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Cmon' Annee! Have you actually researched GLSEN agenda at all?If you think my link is biased then go read up at the GLSEN website.
Do you feel it appropiate to condone and expose children to a lifestyle that by its very nature increases detrimental physical and mental health risks?
1/3 of all pedophile cases are committed by homosexual men, should we really be teaching children that MSM sex should be socially acceptable?
Mind boggling that people believe imposing ones values upon another is wrong and yet it's ok to do that if you're a homosexual to other peoples children.

www.citizenlink.com...

www.renewamerica.com...

edit on 30-12-2010 by TexasChem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

1/3 of all pedophile cases are committed by homosexual men, should we really be teaching children that MSM sex should be socially acceptable?

Who commits the other 2/3? Seems like those people are the ones to be afraid of. Who would they be?

These arguments are so silly they cannot even make it one whole sentence without collapsing.
1/3 is LESS THAN 2/3. Just thought I would offer that bit of help.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Originally posted by Sinnthia

Who commits the other 2/3? Seems like those people are the ones to be afraid of. Who would they be?

Homosexuals committ nearly 33% of child molestations, yet make up only 2% of the population. 1 out of 20 homosexuals is a child molester, while only 1 out of 490 heterosexuals is a child molester.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

I am having a hard time checking your sources out.
Why do you suppose that is?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

These arguments are so silly they cannot even make it one whole sentence without collapsing.

I didn't realize you were such a spiritual person Sinnthia.
You must be in order to claim that you possess suck knowledge with only your faith to brace you with. I've seen you post absolutely no factual premises.
About all I have come to expect from you are emotional appeals...which incidentally are fallacies. Which could also be defined as untruths or as some might say disinformative lies.
It seems to me that you failed to see the path my statement would lead a logical person down.It leads to understanding.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Listen, you people who are raging against this guy, posing as "enlightened" individuals need to fall of your horses. This guy believes what he believes, and he should not be forced to do sensitivity training. I am not totally against the repeal of don't ask, don't tell, but to act as if there are no ramifications is idiotic at best. Hypocritical and self-deceptive at worst. These guys sleep in close quarters and get naked together. We have men's and women's restrooms for a reason, to keep away sexual tension and abuse. If there is no reason to not have homosexuals open and about, then there is no reason to not have the men and women in the military share public showers. Besides, many gay people are A-OK with me. it depends on the individual. But you get these narcissistic types in the mix who use there gayness as an excuse for living in a self-deluding fantasy land. These types will poison the well at a whim (heterosexuals do this too). But the difference is the homosexuals can now plead discrimination. And there will be unwanted advances. It is guaranteed. As flawed as don't ask, don't tell was, it had it's own brilliance. And the dismissal of found-out gays during it was stupid, especially the translators. But, it recognized that people are flawed, and sought to both allow gays and ease tension simultaneously. And those who add that those feeling tension are irrational, that is an irrelevant point. The point is that tension is inevitable, whether you like it or not. This was a political decision. It was not about rights I believe, but a very political decision.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

If you are going to accuse another poster on a forum of lying, it would help a great deal if you were to supply said lies. Otherwise, you are just trolling a thread, looking for a place to add a personal attack. I look forward to seeing my lies, or you getting on the topic. Either/or should prove fascinating. Here's hoping!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Listen, I UNEQUIVOCALLY DO NOT SUPPORT the efforts of the guy you are referring to, but he or she is absolutely right that you are either lying or mathematically inept, to say the least. You stated that since 2/3 of child molestation are committed by heterosexuals, that they are the problem. When it was clearly stated (and should be obvious anyway) that heterosexuals are far more than double homosexuals in the general population, and as such, on a per capita basis, homosexual acts of pedophilia are far more common, at least according to that study. But the study is probably biased anyway, just like the vast majority. Children are androgynous, so the sex of the kid probably makes far less difference. That is just one of many other possible factors to consider.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Do you feel it appropriate to condone and expose children to a lifestyle that by its very nature increases detrimental physical and mental health risks?

It is not a Lifestyle - - it is a birth right.

It is a Natural Birth Right.

My daughter has a 10 year old daughter and 3 year old son. Her roommate is gay.

Her daughter accepts it as normal and natural for him - - because it is.

Detrimental physical and mental health risks? Only from trying to live a lie. Which would be - not being who you were born to be.

I don't live in the dark ages of ignorance.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven

Originally posted by Gseven
I'm convinced now that Sinnthia and Annee are yanking our chains.

Uh - shocking. Again you try to call me out by name.

Nope - - not gonna work. Not here or the other thread - - where you couldn't handle posters not agreeing with you.

Try? I didn't "try"...I "did". And surprise, surprise, you responded...again. So yep, it worked. Which proves the point that you are only interested in the arguing process, not the actual topic.

Your skewed opinion of why I stopped posting on the other thread is hilarious...your obnoxious one-liners hold no real substance...the same as in this thread. It got boring. You just don't like the tables being turned, and you sure as heck can't entertain deeper ideas - they go WAY over your head. The fact that you're a civilian, touting expertise on a community of gays in the military (which you know NOTHING about), smacks of the average loud-mouth who simply has nothing better to do than to find a cause to protest and get scrappy about until all their frustration is out.

ROFLMAO! Very well said!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights

Homosexuals committ nearly 33% of child molestations, yet make up only 2% of the population. 1 out of 20 homosexuals is a child molester, while only 1 out of 490 heterosexuals is a child molester.

I'd be interested in hearing your views of life in about 10 years.

After you get out in the real world - - and actually live it.

That is not an insult - so don't take it as one. I'm 64 and still learning things.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
double post.
edit on 30-12-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by 27jd

Taking odds.

How much that this person still lives with his parents?

Are you talking about me? I'm a 19-year-old FEMALE, and yes, I still live at home. Do you take issue with that?

No - I don't actually.

But - it does show in your posts.

I feel it is a great blessing that you have a home with your parents.

Shows in her posts? Using that logic I put you @ about 10 years old living somewhere far from reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1OpenMind1
The only Problem with being gay is that if most were gay we would have a population decreased(exactly what the TPTB want . . .

I am so sick and tired of these type posts.

There is nothing wrong with the reproductive systems of gays. For centuries gays have lived in the closet - - in stereotypical straight family situations - - producing children.

If you as a straight person - - suddenly found yourself in a country where you were forced to be in same sex relationships - - how would that affect you mentally and physically?

Finally - - gays are allowed to be Open and Main Stream in society. They no longer have to fake being straight.

You obviously aren't smart enough understand such posts. No one said there's anything wrong with their reproductive parts. If I had a new car but don't put gas in it I don't expect it to taxi me to Walmart.

Go ask your Mom to explain it to you!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
You must admit, gay people often do lead a different kind of festive lifestyle than most straight folks.

Well - in addition to my just previous post responding to this post.

The stereotypical gay - - "festive lifestyle" - - - is really a small percentage of gays. The gay men I worked with were business professionals - - and really very appalled by the "stereotypical flamboyant gay".

As one told me: "I am a man. I wear men's clothes. I DO NOT wear women's clothes nor do I have any interest in doing so. I have no interest in being feminine or to be with any man who acts effeminate.

It is difficult to ignore or see beyond stereotypes.

What I find interesting - - is many Drag Queens are straight. They just have a fetish for women's clothing.

We really have to look at ourselves - - and move beyond judging others - - because we don't understand - - and/or we really are ignorant of facts and truth.

"The stereotypical gay - - "festive lifestyle" - - - is really a small percentage of gays."

"Current links and data please!"
edit on 30-12-2010 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join