It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1OpenMind1
The only Problem with being gay is that if most were gay we would have a population decreased(exactly what the TPTB want . . .

I am so sick and tired of these type posts.

There is nothing wrong with the reproductive systems of gays. For centuries gays have lived in the closet - - in stereotypical straight family situations - - producing children.

If you as a straight person - - suddenly found yourself in a country where you were forced to be in same sex relationships - - how would that affect you mentally and physically?

Finally - - gays are allowed to be Open and Main Stream in society. They no longer have to fake being straight.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmonicNights
reply to post by Annee

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1502263/posts

I'm sorry - - but that is a Catholic organization.

Please provide me with a link from any reputable government medical research un-biased study.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Yeah. It's a word. Get a dictionary.

Get an education.

Get a sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

The Catholic organization isn't the one who conducted the study. The stats come from numerous studies. Look at the listed references.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Homosexuals account for over 50% of AIDS cases in the US.

65% of all statistics, are made up on the spot.

It costs $300,000 to care for each AIDS patient, thus causing medical insurance rates to skyrocket for all of us.

I work for one of the largest health insurance providers in this country, in a clinical capacity. I VERY rarely see AIDS cases. The majority of AIDS cases are in the poorest communities, and yes, gay men do get AIDS more frequently, the reason for that is likely because they have unprotected sex more often, because there is no risk of pregnancy. There are plenty of straight people who get AIDS from unprotected sex as well.

Homosexuals have a much lower average life expectancy than heterosexuals.

Where do you get this info from?

edit: nevermind, you provided it, a Free Republic hate site...I'm sure you can find some neat statistics about black people on the KKK's website too...

People who encourage others to indulge in their unhealthy lifestyle are the ones who couldn't care less about them.

Who is encouraging them to indulge in an unhealthy lifestyle? I would encourage ANYBODY to use protection when having sex with somebody who's health you're not sure of. And speaking of unhealthy lifestyles, cancer, heart disease, and renal failure and the 3 illnesses that cost us the most. Working in health insurance, I see case after case of straight men, with families, being treated or on hospice care dying from those illnesses, caused by smoking, drinking, and eating garbage.

When loved ones indulge in drugs and alcoholism, people tend to seek help for them rather than stand by and watch them self-destruct. Why should unhealthy sexual lifestyles be any different?

It shouldn't, loved ones should be encouraging ANY sexually active family member to use protection during sex. Gay or straight.

I would be willing to bet MILLIONS of dollars that societal acceptance of homosexuality will only lead to acceptance of far more perverse things such as beastiality, pedophilia, nechrophilia, etc. For humanity to prosper, there HAS to be morals and standards of decency.

Oh, wow. Which of those other acts involve two consenting adults? None? That's right. None.

By the way, liberals are the ones dying out. Conservatives have far more children than libs and there's a 70% chance that a child will grow up to have the same political affiliation as their parents. We were assigned to read a ridiculous book written by a left-winger who says that students today are less "tolerant" than the previous generations.

Oh, you're one of those. Liberal this, conservative that. Sad how people are so easily manipulated. Keep buying into the two party, two "wing" scam. It's ironic, the children of "conservatives" tend to go the furthest off the deep end when rebelling against their parents. Good luck with that.
edit on 30-12-2010 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
Yeah. It's a word. Get a dictionary.

Get an education.

Get a sense of humor.

Is that all you got?

I have a sparkling sense of humor, and a dictionary. I don't find "homosexualism" in there though...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

The Catholic organization isn't the one who conducted the study. The stats come from numerous studies. Look at the listed references.

I know this data. Yes there is an increase amongst young gay teens through the 20s - maybe even 30s. But the larger problem is between ethnic straights - black and Latino - both male and female. I do not know the data on Asian/Islanders. This is US only.

I'd say your Catholic stats are manipulated to present a specific slant. Its not that hard to do. You put stuff into certain categories - - then you only count those categories.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

By the way, liberals are the ones dying out. Conservatives have far more children than libs and there's a 70% chance that a child will grow up to have the same political affiliation as their parents.

Please define Liberals for me.

And after that - - Please define Conservatives for me.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Taking odds.

How much that this person still lives with his parents?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by 27jd

Taking odds.

Are you talking about me? I'm a 19-year-old FEMALE, and yes, I still live at home. Do you take issue with that?

edit on 30-12-2010 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I hate people that knock on my door at 9 AM on the weekend, to spout there nonesense religion to me, in hopes to convert me, even though there is no more room in their version of heaven. I do not fear these people. I hate my old neighbor, that used to say I was a devil spawn, because I dyed my hair red and listened to heavy metal and rock instead of gospel. I do not fear the old fool though. I hate people that actively seek out jobs as "authority figures", so they can enforce their retarded beliefs of morality on other people, I do not fear them though. I could go on and on. I hate a lot of different types of people, but I fear no man. The worst any man can do to me is take my life, big deal. I could die tonight in my sleep for all I know, fearing the inevitable is pointless.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by CayceFan
Second, why would you not wish those"bigoted idiots" luck? Is it because you want to discriminate against them for thinking different than you? Hypocrite much?

I would like to see the human race advance, I see bigoted idiots as one of the main roadblocks to that end. If two consenting adults of the same sex wish to have a relationship, that is their basic human right. Anybody who wishes to deny them that right, or treat them as second class citizens because they are different, is a pimple on the ass of humanity. And hypocrite? No. I never said bigoted idiots shouldn't be able to serve in the military, or get married to other bigoted idiots. That's their business, and not my place to interfere directly in their lives and what they can and can't do. But, I do have the personal right to not wish them luck in their struggle to keep ignorance alive. See the difference? I'm sure you do.

I am quite aware of the topic of this thread being about DADT but why don't we dig a little deeper into the social aspect of the acceptance/non-acceptance of homosexual behavior/lifestyle to understand the controversy of this tragedy.

The majority of our society does not agree with the acceptance.I site the passing of proposition 8 in a predominantly liberal state (California) as grounds for this statement.(Even though our Liberal Elitist, America hating judicial system that believes their opinions above the will of the constituents of that state overturned it, but; that is yet another thread unto itself.)

By the way I am not going to go and research population polls for those of you that want more proof of this nor am I going to do it for the other statements I am going to make.If you want verification of my statements then research the data for yourself and prove me wrong.Do not use emotional rhetoric to attempt to make your case.That is juvenile and illogical and does not make an impression upon anyone with the intelligence to see through your masquerade.

We don't have to view the right/wrong of homosexuality from a religious viewpoint to prove the case against accepting and promoting it socially.Whether you are a believer in a Christian God, a deist, monotheist, an atheist or whatever those beliefs may be they have absolutely no bearing upon the natural order (natural law) of the Universe.The Universe is what it is and abides by laws that are unchanging and set in stone.
Homosexuality by its very nature goes against natural law.The evolution and continuance of our species depends upon male/female interaction to promote the healthy physical/mental and social advancement of our human race.Therefore male/male and female/female relationships are a negative and go against the natural order or Natural Law if you will of the Universe. People are equal, but their behaviors are not. Since homosexual behavior is contrary to the natural design and compatibility of the body, same-sex relationships can never function like man-woman relationships, nor can they birth the same benefits. So let’s stop trying to equate same-sex with heterosexual relationships. They never can be the same. Biology prevents it.With the majority of society agreeing that homosexuality is wrong then why would our legislative elitist rulers go against the will of the majority?

If you want to ignore the issue of procreation then let's touch base upon the medical issues of a homosexual lifestyle.

Homosexual behavior:

Results in numerous health problems to those who practice it, including increases in AIDS, other STDs, colon and rectal cancer, and hepatitis. According to the Center for Disease Control, more than 82 percent of all known sexually-transmitted AIDS cases in 2006 were the result of male-to-male sexual contact. Moreover, gay and bisexual men account for more than 60 percent of all syphilis cases.

Shortens the life span of homosexuals, probably by eight to twenty years Smoking, on average, reduces life span by seven years. Since we discourage smoking, why are we thinking of endorsing homosexuality?

Spreads disease to innocent people who never engage in homosexual sex.According to the CDC, there are nearly ten thousand known cases of innocent people in the United States who have contracted AIDS through blood transfusions.Moreover, there are thousands of innocent heterosexuals (many are spouses) who have contracted STDs via sexual contact with bi-sexuals.

Costs Americans millions in higher health insurance premiums because increased health costs from homosexual behavior are reflected in those premiums. In fact, the homosexual lobby has induced some states to prevent insurers from asking potential consumers any medical questions, including if they are HIV positive! As a result, every consumer is paying a higher premium because insurance companies are prevented from identifying clients who engage in high-risk sexual behavior.Ahhh but I forget we Americans are just mean ol' Capitalists. I assume many of you believe it ok for me to pay for the treatment of people whos behavior I don't agree with yet you fail to understand the impingement upon my beliefs and feel that is ok?

The average number of sexual partners in a lifetime for a heterosexual is four, but for a homosexual it is fifty. The vast Sex in America survey published by the University of Chicago found monogamy among heterosexuals to be 83 percent but less than 2 percent for homosexuals. Another survey had more moderate results, but still found infidelity in about 62 percent of gay couples. That led researchers in the Journal of Family Psychology to write, “The practice of sexual non-monogamy among some gay couples is one variable that differentiates gay and heterosexual couples." This leads to a definitive increase in the negative health, mental, social and emotional problems amongst the gay community!
So I ask you: If AIDS will not break promiscuity in homosexuals, do you honestly believe that government-backed marriage or military acceptance will?

Well, what about the social discontent amongst heterosexual couples with organizations such as NAMBLA?
Is that advancing the human race? I am not to keen with this "queering the elementary" with the GLSEN homosexual classes teaching our children acceptance either. This is one reason I send my kids to a private school where they learn to think for themselves with their learning of the cultural arts as well as reading, writing and arithmetic without having a biased government curriculum indoctrinating them to be slaves to our propoganda controlled, kool-aid drinking devolving society.

Mental health:

Studies show homosexuals have a substantially greater risk of suffering from psychiatric problems than do heterosexuals. We see higher rates of suicide, major depression, bulimia, antisocial personality disorder, anxiety disorders, conduct disorders and substance abuse. This affirms my belief that any man that would place another mans sexual organ inside one of his body cavities just is not wired correctly in the head!

Don't get angry from me citing these health facts. Why would anyone get angry over facts? As Augustine said, we love the truth when it enlightens us, but we hate it when it convicts us ehh!

Those who advocate full acceptance of homosexual behavior choose to downplay the growing and incontrovertible evidence regarding the many serious negative societical, health and mental effects associated with the homosexual lifestyle.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by 27jd

Taking odds.

Are you talking about me? I'm a 19-year-old FEMALE, and yes, I still live at home. Do you take issue with that?

No - I don't actually.

But - it does show in your posts.

I feel it is a great blessing that you have a home with your parents.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I could go on and on. I hate a lot of different types of people, but I fear no man. The worst any man can do to me is take my life, big deal. I could die tonight in my sleep for all I know, fearing the inevitable is pointless.

Good for you. I have two daughters - who have both been told I ruined them. Because I taught them to be strong - independent - and to speak their mind.

Both have been told they do not know how to treat a man - - by the man of course. I just laugh

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasChem
The average number of sexual partners in a lifetime for a heterosexual is four, but for a homosexual it is fifty.

I somehow think that heterosexuals are full of it on that poll. Hell I passes the average before I was legal age of consent, and my core group of 30 had passed that by the time they graduated HS. Only two of them were gay BTW, so you don't claim I was running with a bunch of gay people. I am also straight.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I dont blame this Officer.

The Gays seem to want everything changed to their way of living. Does that sound like another group of people????????????mmmmmmmmmmm..Oh yeah...Muslims.

I wonder if the US army will change its uniforms for the Homosexual contingent. May be something frilly or pink round the edges.

Well, I supposed, that letting aids run rampant through the US army is a sure way to beat them.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Lol what are you doing on the internet and not in the kitchen? Unless of course your computer is in the kitchen. :p
Well if it is men that they dated that say these things, they have bad taste in men. I would never date a woman that thinks that they need to devote their life to me, in fact I have dumped woman because of that. Most men I know agree, they are not looking for a woman with no life, and needing a man to fill said life. People like me are looking for someone that has a life, and are looking for a man to add more depth to it, if that makes sense. I sometimes have trouble putting thoughts into words lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ok, no one really answered my question, when I asked it before. I will ask it again... People that are against "openly serving gay" in the military, what exactly are you picturing in your head? Gay guys wearing pink uniforms, skipping instead of marching, what? I envision gay people doing the same exact thing they have been doing, except not getting removed from higher positions, because some nosy guy with their eyes on that rank ousts them. I don't envision gay people demanding they have their own gay squadrons, or demanding gay be ammended into their official title. Honestly, the gay people that I have asked about it, think that "openly serving gay" just means that they cannot be unfairly penalized for being gay.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasChem
I site the passing of proposition 8 in a predominantly liberal state (California) as grounds for this statement.(Even though our Liberal Elitist, America hating judicial system that believes their opinions above the will of the constituents of that state overturned it, but; that is yet another thread unto itself.)

Ah yes - - let's site Prop 8.

Is anyone here from CA? Are you aware of the media blitz that was put into place the week of the vote?

Have you checked the demographic of voters that voted in favor of Prop 8?

Of course you are aware that the media blitz in the days before the election - - focused on children in primary school being forced to learn about gay sex. And that the largest demographic voting for Prop 8 was ethnic mothers of primary children.

Children in primary school being forced to learn about gay sex - - is of course a lie. But - - it did the trick. Dirty deeds wins the election (so to speak).

The vote was 52.24% vs 47.76%. A very narrow margin. A majority by what percentage of concerned mothers fed a lie by the media?

edit on 30-12-2010 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Annee

Lol what are you doing on the internet and not in the kitchen? Unless of course your computer is in the kitchen. :p

What's a kitchen?

Did I say they dated these men? I think it was more like Laughed in their face.

Although - - my older daugher's husband is quite the cook.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join