It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by CayceFan
Are you really saying that you think women wouldn't balk at the idea of unisex showers? Normal women I mean!

No, I am saying that I have told you 4 times now that I am not going to sit here and repeat myself to someone who openly admits they care too little to read what people respond with. How can I get that through to you?

It sure seemed like that was what you were saying to me. So we are in agreement then that the majority of women would not want unisex showers?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My opinion is that if he is in the military then he can't be intolerent you have to accept everyone for who they are.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

It sure seemed like that was what you were saying to me. So we are in agreement then that the majority of women would not want unisex showers?

Not even close.

I have tried now asking you nicely many times to leave me be. You made it clear you are looking to shout, not listen. I have no interest in that. Take it elsewhere. Please do not make me ask you, one adult to another, yet again to stop trolling me.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Not even close.

I have tried now asking you nicely many times to leave me be. You made it clear you are looking to shout, not listen. I have no interest in that. Take it elsewhere. Please do not make me ask you, one adult to another, yet again to stop trolling me.

Yes its exactly what it look like to me.

Listen, all you have to do is stop quoting/replying to me if you don't wish to talk to me! If that's the case make this your last and it will be the last.

Stop "trolling" me!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Stop "trolling" me!

It was a response to Lemon.Fresh from me that you hijacked to take over this conversation I was having with someone else. It is the exact same thing as the conversation about the word "retard." I was having that conversation with someone else as well, and you came in and started hijacking my replies. You are doing the trolling, the stalking, the useless blathering.

I am sorry if it looked like that to you. That is because you are imagining things. If you can find where I said anything about most women and unisex showers at all, more power to you. I never said either way. Not even hinted. I am going to stop responding to you with this post.

Next time I respond to someone else, do NOT HIJACK THAT RESPONSE again. Then this will all go away. Stop hijacking replies. It is petty and childish.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CayceFan

Is that Edgar Cayce fan?

For real? My uncle was a lecturer for the Edgar Cayce Society.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Stop "trolling" me!

It was a response to Lemon.Fresh from me that you hijacked to take over this conversation I was having with someone else. It is the exact same thing as the conversation about the word "retard." I was having that conversation with someone else as well, and you came in and started hijacking my replies. You are doing the trolling, the stalking, the useless blathering.

I am sorry if it looked like that to you. That is because you are imagining things. If you can find where I said anything about most women and unisex showers at all, more power to you. I never said either way. Not even hinted. I am going to stop responding to you with this post.

Next time I respond to someone else, do NOT HIJACK THAT RESPONSE again. Then this will all go away. Stop hijacking replies. It is petty and childish.

Hijack? Duh...I didn't realize this was a two person thread....isn't that what U2U's are for? Refrain from trying to instruct me on what to do it wont work for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Is that Edgar Cayce fan?

Didnt you just instruct everyone to ignore me? Now your asking me questions? I dont get it?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasChem
I believe that the original language does indeed use a word that means "murder" more than it means "kill."

Cool, you believe something. I believe something too. Our beliefs are not the same. Isn't that neat. Now if you can show me any part of the bible that explains volunteering to kill people you are ordered to kill is justifed in the eyes of god for any reason, you might an argument.

You obviously have never read ANY portion of the good book, otherwise you would have never stated that. Let's not forget the famous battle of Jericho, where Joshua was commanded by God to march his prophets and his people around the city for a week until the walls fell....then they were ordered to go in and leave NO ONE alive.

Let's not forget young David, before he became King.....killed a giant with 6 fingered hands named Goliath. In fact, giants are all over the Bible, and if you cross-reference, you will find they also exist in the New Testament. Giants were considered nothing more than a disease on the earth, in which God himself attempted to eradicate with the flood.

Sodom and Gomorrah....hmmm...a sensitive subject for gays, since this is where the word "sodomy" is derived. God sent two angels to find worthy men to save out of the city....they found Lot, but were also propositioned by the male homosexuals they encountered. Lot attempted to plead with saving the city, or at least finding others to save. Upon being given a short time to find just TEN to justify saving it, he could not find even one, and the city was destroyed by God.

Those are just the popular ones....there are countless wars and battles that are condoned and even accompanied by God or his angels. Or are these the parts of the Bible you choose to ignore?

edit on 29-12-2010 by Gseven because: content

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Is that Edgar Cayce fan?

Didnt you just instruct everyone to ignore me? Now your asking me questions? I dont get it?

NO - I did not.

But - if you want to play stupid games - - your prerogative. It only reflects on you.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
You obviously have never read ANY portion of the good book, otherwise you would have never stated that.

You must have that sentence at arms reach to cut and paste. I am not debating the bible in this thread with you. I can watch you fail debating the bible in plenty of threads about the bible. If you have one in particular you like, U2U me.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Gseven

I am not responding to you. I will never respond to you. I am providing you with information. That is all.

The USA is not a Christian Nation! See ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So is replying and responding two different things here on ATS? Or is that just a gay thing?

IGNORE

Poster just trying to be inflammatory.

exhibit A

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Gseven

I am not responding to you. I will never respond to you. I am providing you with information. That is all.

So is replying and responding two different things here on ATS? Or is that just a gay thing?

IGNORE

exhibit A

Perhaps you could try keeping things in perspective.

Again - your prerogative - - it only reflects on you.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Gseven

IGNORE

exhibit A

Perhaps you could try keeping things in perspective.

Again - your prerogative - - it only reflects on you.

You make zero sense. I think I'll take my prerogative and ignore you.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

You make zero sense. I think I'll take my prerogative and ignore you.

OK - not my prob you can't keep specifics to subject.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune
If he doesnt agree with homosexuality, thats fine, he has the right to have his opinions. If he wont be objective about it and if he allows his religious views to affect the whole of his troops, who may not agree with him, then he doesn't belong in the military anyway. He is supposed to be a leader, and I don't see leadership qualities in a person who can't be objective about his troop's training. The training's purpose is to integrate gay people into the military in an open and non-hateful way..it would be attempting to minimize the hate and prejudice against these people..how can one be against that? Simple..because these kinds of people automatically assume it is pushing homosexuality on those who dont agree with it, when in fact it is simply trying to promote tolerance. No one says the training's purpose is to make everyone 'accept' gays and their lifestyle, just tolerate them and minimize acts of hate against them. Everyone deserves at least that and in my eyes this guy is unfit for military leadership if he can't do that.

Aren't military officers supposed to follow all orders anyway? Suddenly it is ok for this kind of defiance? How hypocritical.

This has to be posted again, since it sums it all up. Very well put.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm convinced now that Sinnthia and Annee are yanking our chains. They don't care about the gay issue...all they care about is flaming everyone here, keeping the argument going with whatever means possible, and satisfying some strange need to take out their personal aggression on perfect strangers.

"I know you are but what am I!"

"Oh yeah, well I'm ignoring you!"

"I'm not commenting to you, I'm not commenting to you, I'm not commenting to you....except to tell you I'm not commenting to you...repeatedly."

Seriously, I think we've been had. I don't believe for one moment that Annee is 64 years old, and if she is, the maturity fairy missed her.

I agree with the "ignore" button....that's about the only thing I agree with Annee about. This hasn't been a debate, it's been a childish slapping contest in which the two biggest players are inflated, narcissistic caricatures of their real life versions.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

LOL! You're probably right! Lucky for them I (or we) are bored enough to help entertain the ole gals!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

Actually read the thread. Twice now while I was having a conversation with other people, Caycee fan jumped in to ask the same questions over and over again and then state that he did not care enough to read replies. If you feel that type of behavior is worth further humoring and defending, have at it. If you feel I have not addressed the issue of gays in the military in context of the story in the OP, then you have not read this thread. I actually have a great many posts on the topics.

In fact, discussing the topic is what I was doing both times CayceeFan jumped in to start asking questions that had already been answered OVER AND OVER, only to say he ignores the answers.

Pay close attention to to the fact that I did not play "ignore" ping pong. I actually requested several times that he just leave me alone to which he repeatedly refused. He is the good guy though, right?

You get in with that bunch then.

Even more relevant. Any question you can ask me about how I feel or what I think about this story, I have answered in a past post. Have you contributed to the topic at all or just come here to talk smack about people? In the name of Jesus too, I am sure.

Have anything on topic to say? Or are Annee and I the topic now?
edit on 29-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I truly believe homophobic people are not secure in their sexuality, and are afraid to be around gays because they don't trust themselves. I'm straight, and I'm friends with plenty of gay dudes. They all know I'm straight, and have never ONCE made any kind of passes at me. Hell, they make great wingmen because the ladies trust them, and they won't try and step on your toes to get the girl. All of you bigoted idiots are a dying breed, making your last frantic efforts to keep it afloat. I don't wish you luck.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join