It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood
So, let me get this straight(bad pun obviously intended)....

Indoctrination to kill people with no remorse is okay...

Indoctrination to make people accept and respect their fellow soldiers, regardless of ANY of their attributes is wrong?

What kind of propaganda are they feeding these people to make them so militantly retarded?
edit on 28-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

I don't think that people actually think about these things Brood.

Sensitivity training in the military?!?!?!?

What an FN oxymoron.
What about all of the innocent Iraqi children and men and women, FAMILIES, that we consider collateral damage and kill with absolutely no remorse but WITH ACTUAL PRIDE.
These deaths are actually humorous to the military, but lord help the military if someone is gay and they are shown hostility.
Physical violence toward gays... COMPLETELY WRONG AND UNACCEPTABLE.
Personal insults towards gays. Jesus Christ man. MAN UP AND STOP RUNNING TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO BE YOUR DADDY.

I don't care who wants to poke their phallus in whomever they wish as long as the two parties are consensual (that does not include animals and children) but this is complete crap.

The military KILLS people indiscriminately for pleasure.
That's right. Look at the wikileaks tapes of the men in the Apache gunning down innocent civilians.
They LAUGHED at the deaths of those people, but yet we are made to feel that homosexuals are different and need to be treated differently.

In my opinion they should not be denied any rights, but they sure as heck don't deserve any special rights simply because they wish to engage in a truly disgusting lifestyle of complete debauchery in my humble opinion.
Yes I called it disgusting because in my opinion it is vile and repulsive, but that does not mean that I would deny them the right to do it.
The anus is an exit only place folks.
And women who are gay are a total enigma. I don't know if they wish to be gay out of the desire to be a man, if they are fed up with men, or if they do it because they think that guys think that its sexy. (actually real men find it degrading and repulsive)
If everyone were gay the human population would cease to exist.
Heterosexuality is nature's ways of repopulating. This may not be popular, but it is the truth.
But yet this is the price we pay for living in a pseudo-free society.

Sodom is alive and well and we are in the middle of it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by CayceFan

You said that you don't believe that the word retarded should be used in a derogatory manner, correct? Yet you defend, and acknowledge that is it okay to call homosexuals genetically retarded, and that it is okay to refer to mentally-handicapped people as retarded. Am I understanding you right?

You shouldn't scold someone for using the word only to use it yourself. That was my point and a pretty obvious one I think.

I don't know that i would use the term defend and I certainly didnt say that it was ok to use slurs towards homosexuals. I disagree with their lifestyle but do believe most are born this way and I don't hold it against them for being different. However I don't agree with the in your face type and believe its disrespectful. I also dont like the crybaby type that have a chip on their shoulder as if tthe world owes them something (not just gays).

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by CayceFan
My apologies that I confused you for Brood. It seems we agree with my statement that was meant for Brood in that "We are all selectively ignorant." Sorry Brood but looks like she/he is on my side.

No. I am not on your side. While I agree we are all selectively ignorant, you are the only one using that as an excuse to say ignorant things and then ignorantly argue them until you have no choice but to get confused and lash out. I am hardly on that side. If I am ignorant and choose to remain so, I am not going to spend 8 pages opining on that topic. You obviously chose a different path.

Let that serve as proof as to how little I care about your opinion. (the fact that I didn't read/care what you say you've already addressed)

I want the ignore button back.

What is it you think I'm confused about? I'm not confused at all. what is it that I said you feel is ignorant?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beowolfs
Excuse me for going off the subject here.
Yes, gays are human beings. Yes, they deserve to have the same rights as heterosexual males. But…Have any of you thought about what is next in the list… Transsexuals are people too! They deserve to have rights just like heterosexual and homosexuals.
My question is when does it stop? At some point we have to say enough is enough! We have to set some standards that have to be followed however wrong it might seem to other people. If not, we’re willfully opening the door to Pandora ’s Box!

edit on 29-12-2010 by Beowolfs because: (no reason given)

THANK YOU!! That's exactly one of the points I tried bringing up that was glazed over.

Keep standards....period.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Seriously - - could you stop calling people names - - by derogatory labels.

I'm sure (well maybe) you are capable of communicating without derogatory slurs.

But it's OK for YOU to call people names, right? It's OK for you to do the very thing you're against?

That's hypocritical of you.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
Funny, but over 3/4 of the country disagrees with you, and even more than that are Bible based....

Cool story. I really do not care what popular opinion says. Few years back, most people thought Republican president would do the best job. Last time, most people thought Democrat would. Americans are a fickle, ignorant lot. If you want to hold that up as a badge, go for it.

What is it you think I'm confused about? I'm not confused at all. what is it that I said you feel is ignorant?

Everything. You attribute things to me others said, you respond to me and argue points I never made, you assert things even after you have been corrected more than once on it without acknowledging any imbalance. You even asked yourself if you were being serious and I think you meant it.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

As my first BM1 used to say, "We are here to defend Democracy, not practice it!" Well, this officer's duty is to follow the orders handed down to him via the chain of command. If he cannot and will not do that, then he needs to resign his commision, or be court martialed for failure to follow orders.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
reply to post by Annee

2 people of the same sex cant have kids together but its right that one or both of them use another human being just to get thier own way, and how would a child react to his or her mother being used as a baby factory, im sorry but that just doesnt cut it with me,

if science can help gay couples then im all for that becuase it absolves any issues for every one involved

Interesting what you CHOOSE to focus on - - instead of the full text I posted.

"Just to get their own way" - - Oh! You mean like straight couples who can't conceive?

A child who is loved - - will respond to being Loved.

I don't care if it cuts it with you or not. Who the hell are you to put limits on others?

WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTION - - - where is your geographical location? It might help to understand your position on understanding of this issue.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So…

when are the unisex showers and bathrooms being installed, like in the movie Starship Troopers?

Woman should not mind showering with men at all, according to the logic in this thread.

I am sure it would up the amount of men joining the military as well.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Funny, but over 3/4 of the country disagrees with you, and even more than that are Bible based....

Cool story. I really do not care what popular opinion says. Few years back, most people thought Republican president would do the best job. Last time, most people thought Democrat would. Americans are a fickle, ignorant lot. If you want to hold that up as a badge, go for it.

Everything. You attribute things to me others said, you respond to me and argue points I never made, you assert things even after you have been corrected more than once on it without acknowledging any imbalance. You even asked yourself if you were being serious and I think you meant it.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

Ok. I am new here so I admit I dont know exactly how to quote others (in part) while replying. Also I was multi tasking at work and replying from the small screen of my iPhone. Even though I was mistaken when thought it was you- my point was still valid. I doubt you really think I'm so ignorant or you wouldn't bother debating all day.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I've had this discussion.

Apparently - - - it is OK to kill - - in war.

It is just not OK to murder.

Feel free to justify the difference.

Sorry but I will not get into that debate in this thread. It gets quite convoluted. This thread is about this man hiding behind his bible in fear of "sin" I checked his bible just to be sure.

I was just being facetious - - in the ridiculous.

No way - - did I expect you to take it seriously.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I am not responding to you. I will never respond to you. I am providing you with information. That is all.

The USA is not a Christian Nation! See ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

My apologies. I did not think you were trying to pin me down so much as maybe honestly putting that to me. To be fair, I think it is an honest debate to be had. I know for the most part we seem to be in agreement about many things in this thread. I did not feel you were asking in a hostile manner at all but I wanted to try and succinctly dust off the best answer I could to assuage any of the resident trolls from smelling blood and pouncing. No hard feelings I hope.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Seriously - - could you stop calling people names - - by derogatory labels.

I'm sure (well maybe) you are capable of communicating without derogatory slurs.

But it's OK for YOU to call people names, right? It's OK for you to do the very thing you're against?

That's hypocritical of you.

Proof?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

To be fair, I think it is an honest debate to be had.

It is.

But not in this thread.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Gseven

I am not responding to you. I will never respond to you. I am providing you with information. That is all.

The USA is not a Christian Nation! See ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So is replying and responding two different things here on ATS? Or is that just a gay thing?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
So…

when are the unisex showers and bathrooms being installed, like in the movie Starship Troopers?

Woman should not mind showering with men at all, according to the logic in this thread.

Normal, functional, socially aware ADULTS do not need to go to such lengths as joining the military just to see a girl naked. Who on this thread would need to go to such lengths just to see a naked girl in person? Show of hands?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I've had this discussion.

Apparently - - - it is OK to kill - - in war.

It is just not OK to murder.

Feel free to justify the difference.

That is easy.

According to common law. murder is the ending of another persons life with malice or intent.

Also, according to common law, killing someone without malice or intent is manslaughter.

Self defense and fighting enemy combatants is excluded from being unlawful.

In other words . . .

Killing is simply to take the life of some person or animal. Manslaughter is where someone did not have the intent to kill but was negligent or otherwise responsible for the death, for instance, when a drunk driver hits a pedestrian. A true accident would be involuntary manslaughter. Murder is when you kill with intent AND malice.
edit on 12/29/2010 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

That is easy.

According to common law. murder is the ending of another persons life with malice or intent.

Also, according to common law, killing someone without malice or intent is manslaughter.

Self defense and fighting enemy combatants is excluded from being unlawful.

What part of the bible is that from?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So…

Normal, functional, socially aware ADULTS do not need to go to such lengths as joining the military just to see a girl naked. Who on this thread would need to go to such lengths just to see a naked girl in person? Show of hands?

Since when are 18 year olds normal, functional, and socially aware adults?

But let's not cherry pick statements to try and derail.

The military should put unisex showers and toilets on bases and in camps then, yes?

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join