It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan
reply to post by CayceFan

You're actually serious?

Yes, CayceFan. I honestly had to ask the same thing. Is CayceFan serious?

Let that serve as proof as to how little I care about your opinion. (the fact that I didn't read/care what you say you've already addressed)

Anyway...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

A sure sign of when knowing you've been on the computer for too long is when you start replying to yourself. You may want to take a break guy, just a breather.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

id like point out that i corrected and clarified my meaning and reason for using the word retarded and you bash someone for pointing out thier opinion on it

This room is full of Comunists,marxists,libreals and progressive's

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well if your wanting my address to send a check forget it.

Why would I need your address? Why would I be writing a check..? If anything I would be sending you an invoic... look, nevermind. I'll do this probono.

Are you gay?

I'd rather not 'rub it in your face', I know it can be rather hard being heterosexual and being 'subjected to looking at' things and stuff and junk.

We are all selectively ignorant as we all have resources to knowledge but fail to use them to potential.

Speak for yourself...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

You are a funny (no pun intended) one huh? I don't care to look back through what you wrote. Was it not something to that affect?

What is it that I'm wrong about? Maybe you need to learn to read post. Again I simply replaced the word retard to abnormal to soften what the poster had typed. I also tried to get his critics to address his point and not focus on his grammar. I think most readers would rather read about the topic and not as if you have proved me wrong!!!

So you just "replaced" a word? Is that like saying you just replaced "faggot" with "interrior decorator?"

You can replace words all you like for all the reasons you like. That does not mean what you did makes sense. He said retard. I responded to retard. If he meant "abnormal" then he should have used that word as they are TWO DIFFERENT WORDS WITH TWO DIFFERENT MEANINGS.

Why do you think you can just change a word and it mean the same thing but nicer? Retard and abnormal are not the same. Get a freakin dictionary already since proving you wrong here over and over is doing no good to you. LOOK THEM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His point was that people who do not have babies are suicidal, social retards. THOSE ARE THE WORDS HE USED. Now you can say he MEANT they are all wonderful fluffy bunnies to soften it but again YOU WILL JUST BE WRONG.

If you are so worried about the words he used and how his critics might percieve them, let him explain that he is sorry for using the wrong word and fix it himself. Maybe you should go get his dinner on.

I'll defend whomever I please. Though I'm not really defending him, I was just defending his first post. I read it and preferred to discuss the subject and not the poor choice of words or bad grammar that his critics quickly pointed out. Instead Ive been spending all my time responding to comments such as these.

I didn't read that he said people who cant have babies were suicidal social retards. I read what I interrupted as if all of society is gay then its would be a suicidal society so to speak. I found that an interesting thing to discuss but everyone here would rather try and pick about everything typed that has nothing to do with the subject.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

id like point out that i corrected and clarified my meaning and reason for using the word retarded and you bash someone for pointing out thier opinion on it

You "corrected? I will have to say I must have missed that. When did you correct yourself? I am not bashing anyone for their opinion. You cannot have the opinion that the word "light" is defined as a soft pastry covered in preserves. Saying a word means something it does not is not an opinion.

I wonder which one I am. Can I be a libreal? Sounds exotic. Oh and, this room is full of "progressive's" what?
edit on 29-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

well i have nothing to apologize as you labelled yourself retarded and jumped on what i said , sad to think that by expressing sympathy i still got a negative reply from you,if you want to think that by me saying that by being gay may be geneticly abnormal is somehow me expressing hate for the entire planet including you is rather sad

No, you labeled me. You said that these people were social retards BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE BABIES. I do not have babies, ergo...

Do either of you know how this language works?

If you had been saying that gay is bad and retarded because it is gay, then maybe what you just wrote would make sense. That is not what you said though. You said people that do not have babies are social retards, and that is why gays are social retards.

Sorry you guys hate your own posts so much.

why are you making words up i did not say, i didnt say they were social retards thats you making up stuff

link   
Must say - for me - this has been quite entertaining.

Carry on . . .

link   

I'll defend whomever I please.

Cool story bro.

Let that serve as proof as to how little I care about your opinion. (the fact that I didn't read/care what you say you've already addressed)

Like I said.

link   

You're actually serious? I "was defeated" pages ago? WTF? Are we playing checkers? Do tell, what is it you defeated me on? Did you successfully change my opinion that gays aren't of the normal variety of humans? Sorry. You certainly have not and will not. You think because I typed an extra 9 in my math post or that I used tops to illustrate a point that could also be used to illustrate others point is an indication of defeat? Please.

You were defeated before you even began because there is no point. Even if gay people are not "normal"... whoever gets to decide what that means... what does that have to do with them being in the military?

Absolutely nothing.

You are trolling.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Would you care to define the real meaning of each of those labels?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

why are you making words up i did not say, i didnt say they were social retards thats you making up stuff

LOL, YOU ARE RIGHT!

You said "genetic" retards. My bad.

Now why was I thinking about "social" retardation? Hmmmmm.
Got me there. LOL. I am so sorry out of the 15 times I mentioned what kind of retard you labeled me as, I said the wrong kind of retard this time. My bad, my bad, my bad.

Yes yes. Correct me again. Just to be sure. I believe you said genetic retard, right? As in they had slow genetics? That is what you actually said right?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood

Well if your wanting my address to send a check forget it.

Why would I need your address? Why would I be writing a check..? If anything I would be sending you an invoic... look, nevermind. I'll do this probono.

Are you gay?

I'd rather not 'rub it in your face', I know it can be rather hard being heterosexual and being 'subjected to looking at' things and stuff and junk.

We are all selectively ignorant as we all have resources to knowledge but fail to use them to potential.

Speak for yourself...

I'm speaking for you as well.

let me prove it:

Can you tell me what the amplification range of a 2SA silicon transistor with a base emitter junction of 5 amps and a beta gain of 10 is?

Now, assuming you don't know...you could research it or you can simply blow it off and be selectively ignorant.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
To Synnthia & Caycefan:

Too bad you two can't get together for a beer summit and work out your differences. I would even supply the beer and the dictionary of your choice.
In the meantime what do you think about the topic of an officer refusing to order his troops to undergo additional training in light of the new policy?

Personally, I think this officer is making a brave decision. If he doubts the morality or legality of the order, he has an obligation to disobey it. Of course he must be willing to face the consequences of his actions.

If more soldiers questioned the orders they receive and refused to carry out those they felt were morally objectionable, we would have a lot less atrocities being carried out in the name of nationalism.
edit on 12/29/2010 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

let me prove it:

Can you tell me what the amplification range of a 2SA silicon transistor with a base emitter junction of 5 amps and a beta gain of 10 is?

Now, assuming you don't know...you could research it or you can simply blow it off and be selectively ignorant.

Make a thread about it. If I join and begin arguing with you about it as if I know what I'm talking about and ignore anything you have to say about it, then you might have something to go on.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You're actually serious? I "was defeated" pages ago? WTF? Are we playing checkers? Do tell, what is it you defeated me on? Did you successfully change my opinion that gays aren't of the normal variety of humans? Sorry. You certainly have not and will not. You think because I typed an extra 9 in my math post or that I used tops to illustrate a point that could also be used to illustrate others point is an indication of defeat? Please.

You were defeated before you even began because there is no point. Even if gay people are not "normal"... whoever gets to decide what that means... what does that have to do with them being in the military?

Absolutely nothing.

You are trolling.

Well that's a little different and maybe closer to true. However as I've said, I was merely trying to encourage further dialogue on the posters subject vs. focusing on "retard" and grammar. Don't take my word for it, go read it if anyone still cares.

I am new here and wonder if anyone can tell me how to quote pieces vs quoting the entire post? Also, what is trolling & woo? And what are the "K" & "W" under our names below stars and flags. What are ATS points used for? How are they earned? How do you know what your stars are for and who gave them to you?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I agree that more soldiers should question the orders they are given...

..But brave is not the word for this man.

He willingly served in wars that were crusades for corporate agendas that used indoctrinations to make soldiers not care about killing ...

...And now he is revolted at the military for forcing education that teaches respect for every last one of your fellow soldiers, regardless of anything about them?

I'm glad he resigned, too.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

let me prove it:

Make a thread about it. If I join and begin arguing with you about it as if I know what I'm talking about and ignore anything you have to say about it, then you might have something to go on.

Busted!!!!! Caught ya being selective huh!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

How does it sound when you hear it?
'I am a good Christian man. I volunteer to engage in possibly life taking activities at the orders of my supperiors thus nullifying any adherence to the ten commandments as stated in my bible. Yes, I reject the ten commandments and will take a life.
I am a good Christian man. I cannot then in all good conscience teach my men to NOT think about where each other sticks there doodle and just treat each other like people.'

I dunno. Just doesn't play as convincing to me. Its not his convictions but his reasoning.

p.s. No that is not supposed to be an actual quote for anyone asking me to cite my source.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

let me prove it:

Busted!!!!! Caught ya being selective huh!!!!

Wouldn't it just make me look foolish if I had showed interest in the topic for say, 7 or 8 pages then just started being selective like that? It would almost be like some sort of social retardation or something. Who knows, though, words don't have finite terms or anything according to some people so how can you justify anything to them?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join