It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer won't sign order for troop pro-homosexual indoctrination

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Just a little trouble with reading comprehension and terminology, huh?

Not the military.

Read that part again. Not the military.

Combat Arms.

BIG difference.

Big.

link   
reply to post by FarArcher

And after you have disobeyed a direct order, you will be drummed out of the service with a Dishonorable. Will be ridiculed by all the veterans who DID their duty. Be unable to own land, firearms or vote. Unable to get a good job. Because the civilians are the boss.

See how THAT works?

All because you failed to follow orders as you swore you would do. You took that oath, right? The same one all servicemen and women take when they join?

Is your honor worth so little to you?

If this is truly how you view the situation, I pity you, I don't honor you.

Montana

link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

Most of the risky men with men sex that spreads aids/hiv also double up with heterosexual women, many of whom share needles and prostitute themselves to heterosexual men . . .

It just irresponsible behavior all the way around.

But you're wrong about soldiers likely coming in contact with HIV blood or through that risky behavior, as the sharing needle and men on men sex are almost nonexistent in the military.

Maybe you'd do better starting a cooking thread.

1)This is based on nothing other than your opinion. Please back up your statements, if you are going to claim them as fact. They are simply empty otherwise (specially as they are completely untrue).

2)Blood is passed in the military, and I was even the one who brought it up. It was used as an argument against gays, and I completely shot it down. And if you really dont think that drugs and women arent shared in the military, I highly question whether you have ever served.

Your little snipes arent going to work on me. Youve revealed yourself, kiddo.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Think about medics though. Imagine for people are shot in a firefight, three straight, one gay. Now in an ideal situation, they would assess each, and treat who was in the worst shape. Toss in the scenario the gay guy was open gay, and the medics knew it, and have heard many times gay people are more likely to have HIV than straight. Guess who will be looked at last?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

Just a little trouble with reading comprehension and terminology, huh?

Not the military.

Read that part again. Not the military.

Combat Arms.

BIG difference.

Big.

I understand that kiddo. Do you understand how hypocritical your own arguments are getting?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

No. This is not a Christian country. Posting my thoughts on a forum is pretty much something I as an American have a right to do, same as you. You can try to argue politics all you like but all you are doing is distracting from the actual topic of the thread. A man who voluntarily kills strangers on given orders, is claiming his bible tells him being gay is a sin. It is what it is. No amount of twisting the topic to some political agenda of yours is going to change that. You cannot label me as progay PERIOD. The simple fact that I am straight says there is a lot more to me than that.

America is not and never has been a Christian country.

I do not need to move just because I have the opinion that it makes no sense for a man who kills people to hide behind his bible in fear of what his bible calls a sin.

I do not need to remove myself from the country because I feel this man is being hypocritical at best and just lying to himself at worst. That is my opinion and if you do not like it, YOU MOVE. In America, I get to say this stuff. Don't like it? GET OUT!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Everyone has a yearly check up and blood test. If you happen to have sex with a filthy hole, you should get checked anyway. But yes, all of us DoD wide are tested for a wide range of things every year.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
guys, come on man
enough with the namecalling and let's discuss maturely

both sides of the fence are guilty of not listening to the other side
and enough with the namecalling please

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Didn't you get the memo? This is amerika, where only popular speech is protected, the rest of us can get out and burn in hell.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
your ideology is naturally incorrect.
If every man in the world turned gay
tomorrow. How many babies would be
born after 9 months from now?

ZERO !!!!

Ever heard of artificial insemination?

link   
reply to post by Obinhi

We're arguing over nothing here. Nothing. Zero.

Ask yourself what the percentage of Air Force personnel are engaged in combat? Which was the sole perspective of precisely where I suggested gays wouldn't be welcome with open arms.

Hell, I have Air Medals! But to the common person that may sound contradictory, with me being in the Army.

I don't mean to imply Air Force personnel don't get shot at - but as a whole - it's not the normal everyday experience.

link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Think about medics though. Imagine for people are shot in a firefight, three straight, one gay. Now in an ideal situation, they would assess each, and treat who was in the worst shape. Toss in the scenario the gay guy was open gay, and the medics knew it, and have heard many times gay people are more likely to have HIV than straight. Guess who will be looked at last?

If a medic was doing that they would most likely be charged with a battery of UCMJ infractions. Article 92 comes to mind, but an Article 15 at the least would be given. Heck if the gay troop died because the medic refused treatment then bam, thats murder.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You missed it. I should know I wrote the post and know what the intent was.
Unless your mystic Meg, you got it wrong......sonny.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
People here seem to be more concerned about squeamishness and being "churchy" than about winning battles. Do you think that a general like George Patton gave a rat's fanny about what his troops thought about homosexuals in the service? Patton cared about nothing but kicking the crap out of the enemy and his troops were too busy to have time to turn their mighty intellects to the question of sexual identity.

I know it's different nowadays. Everybody seems to have a doctorate in Attitude.

I'm interested in winning wars. What is the average hadji going to do when confronted by columns of gay US soldiers?

He is going to turn tail.
edit on 28-12-2010 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by CayceFan

He's implying that gay people in the military aren't a threat.

No he is not. But it wouldnt be unnecessary if he was because I didnt claim that gays in the military would be a threat.
edit on 28-12-2010 by CayceFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Obinhi

Well there were four guys to treat, no one could possibly prove the guy was not treated because he was gay. The medics just say they deemed the other guy's injuries as more threatening, and made a mistake. Keep in mind, I am not saying that medics would do this, but I am sure gays that are smart, and contemplating openly serving are keeping things like this in mind.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
When this man joined the army there was a defined attitude toward homosexualtiy. The army has changed its position therefore this man has every right, in my opinion, to express his "reservations" and I say thank God there are still some men left who are willing to stand up for their convictions.

....And before someone inevitably attacks me and calls me intolerant, a hater, blah blah blah, I think that everyone has the right to behave the way they choose however they should not have the right to insist others change their moral beliefs simply to accomodate them.
edit on 28-12-2010 by glad_to_be_His because: edit to remove "reply to"

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by CayceFan
Gays may not all be "animalistic horny people" - but they are indeed perverted people.

You cannot end a sentence like that
if you say they are "Indeed" perverted people you have to say how and give facts

so please............ if you will

What is your definition of perverted?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

guys, come on man
enough with the namecalling and let's discuss maturely

both sides of the fence are guilty of not listening to the other side
and enough with the namecalling please

Eh, you're right. What good is this doing? Nothing. My apologies to all who had to read my garbage posts. Enjoy the discussion everyone.

Peace,
Montana

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CayceFan
I believe the Archer has his facts STRAIGHT. AIDS and HIV is much more prevalent in gay men than normal men.

Current stats

I hope you havent posted this in dispute of my statement?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join