It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chances of life "out there" explained, and how you probably have already met one or two

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think saturnfx is *one of those aliens*

With the mind numbing numbers and galactic brotherhood of reptilians they will soon one day show themselves eating babies and as says per in saturns signature his reptilian NWO antics are *out in the open*.

Shalom salute my duke.

On dancer, On prancer, On Rudolph, Guerrero, and sassy!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Your numbers assume that life will develop throughout the universe, under the correct conditions. We don't know this, as there's no evidence for it. So it's 50-50 - it will or it won't.

In other words: there's life out there or there isn't. We're back at square one.

We need an example of life in the universe, other than earth, for your numbers to have any meaning.
edit on 28-12-2010 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Your numbers assume that life will develop throughout the universe, under the correct conditions. We don't know this, as there's no evidence for it. So it's 50-50 - it will or it won't.

In other words: there's life out there or there isn't. We're back at square one.

We need an example of life in the universe, other than earth, for your numbers to have any meaning.
edit on 28-12-2010 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

We know really only of one planet, ours, and there is life here

We have done some very basic testing on our next door neighbor, and there is some signs that there was once life on mars. if that turns out to be true, thats 2 for 2, putting my equasions horribly small in comparison.

We may find out that any environment that possibly can harbor some form of life, does.

Space spores

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

well ya got my attention, if you like tell me some more innteresting info. I'm all ears!
MOOD:my brain hurts right now, and it feels abit hot in their!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I think so too, and I think he hacked my brians! F.Y.I if he wants to know anything i do, maybe he should e-mail me or just simply ask me! MY brians hurt like my head is in the microwave, and I know it's not a migrian!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join