It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fires Laser at Village in India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
At least that's the headline from "associatedcontent.com. UFO Fires Laser...

Reports coming out from India suggest that there has been some kind of laser weapon has been used, and has caused some level of damage in a small village of Central India.

Witnesses have stated that there had been a series of blue lights and a massive blue structure or UFO in the sky, which circled the village of Sanalakedha on the 14th of December 2010.

It is not known if there has been any major damage within the village or the surrounding valley, and no deaths have yet been reported. The only damage said to have occurred was to the rooftop of a small building that had apparently caught fire due to the laser beam.

IF this is a legitimate story. And IF any of what's presented in the article holds water, then this is indeed an interesting story. But it sounds more like black ops to me than aliens. Question is, India's black ops? or someone elses? A hoax maybe? I'm still looking for corroborating links or evidence at this point. Anyone else know anything about this?
edit on 28-12-2010 by Klassified because: Correction

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

No offense but if Aliens traveled billions of miles to start a fight with us I highly doubt they'd pick a fight on a smallish impoverished Indian village.

One would think they'd go after our nukes or other military installations.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You won't get any argument from me. And no offense either. If the story is even true, it sounds very terrestrial in origin.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Doesnt even read like it is believable. What? Somehow they managed to get "reports" out, yet were nto able to take any type of picture of the destruction?

Reports coming out from India suggest that there has been some kind of laser weapon has been used, and has caused some level of damage in a small village of Central India.

What crappy reporting too. Not only that....its some random contributor. Sources? Who are these sources? Rather vague, IMO. It is not even a real news source. Anyone can sign up and MAKE UP a story and contribute.

Bio of this wannabe reporter

The Portland Journal
Freelancer
Sci-Fiction
Music Producer

Fail (not you OP, the article)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4f6a0293581.png[/atsimg]
edit on December 28th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Maybe there is something that they were after in that village. I mean, we don't stand a chance against any ETs that landed here, because they have spaceships and we don't, who knows what kind of powers they possess? Maybe they were looking for something they had left in the village? Maybe they wanted to destroy a few people in that area, because of who they were?

WHO KNOWS

IF this is a real and legitimate story, it does sound more like a blackops thing to me.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I cant find any other reference to this story except for the source posted , a search of Associated Content on Wikipedia brings up this

Scott Rosenberg criticized Associated Content and other companies for publishing content not aimed at human readers, but for the purpose of influencing search engines

Farhad Manjoo sums up this criticism thusly: "Associated Content stands as a cautionary tale for anyone looking to do news by the numbers. It is a wasteland of bad writing, uninformed commentary, and the sort of comically dull recitation of the news you'd get from a second grader."

Sounds a bit unreliable to me
And this story is being reported on a certain site I cant mention , which is probably where it originated .

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 28-12-2010 by gortex because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2010 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

There is a photo in the upper right corner of the article page you can click on. But it was taken two days after the incident, and it consists of four blue lights. It could be any number of things.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

There is a photo in the upper right corner of the article page you can click on. But it was taken two days after the incident, and it consists of four blue lights. It could be any number of things.

I saw. That means nothing. It could be something the writter made in photoshop...or someone taking a picture of a toy or who the heck knows. There is absolutely nothing to verify or research or proove that this is anything other than a writer who joined Yahoo. He is the only source for this - and his "reporting" is fishy at best.

Fact is....its some random dude who possibly made up a story. It is not a legit news source. It is not even a news source. Its a blog via Yahoo.

ETA: This is no reflection of you. Im attacking the source which I find anything but reliable.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You won't get any complaints out of me if it gets moved to the hoax forum. Just thought it was interesting, and was hoping someone else might know something about it. Because I certainly can't find anything else on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just wanted to add. I just signed up an account there. I shall make up a story and post. Also note: I get paid for it too:

Confirm Your PayPal Account to become eligible to receive payments

I think I just found my part time job

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

When you combine all of Earth's military's it would be a formidable force but I doubt we'd be able to stand up to them for more than a few hours. It would be one hell of a light show but in the end we'd lose.

ETA: Which brings up another point. If they are that advanced and have been coming here for hundreds, thousands or even millions of years had they wanted to take us out as a species they would have been able to do so long ago in our primitive past.
edit on 28-12-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

You won't get any complaints out of me if it gets moved to the hoax forum. Just thought it was interesting, and was hoping someone else might know something about it. Because I certainly can't find anything else on it.

Well again no reflection of you.....and I hope it didnt come out that way. I just question the source and how incredibly easy it is to create an account, write a good story, submit and even get paid for it. That and the fact that this story cannot be found anywhere and there is absolutely no way to verify his claims.....just screams hoax to me.

But who knows....maybe he has super secret sources in India

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Exactly, so I doubt conquest is the goal.

Little tip...don't shoot at UFOs...

Seriously though...I think this is a lame viral marketing attempt of the "anonymous" reporter to try and promote some sci-fi project he's doing...most likely.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You would think these places would require at least some kind of vetting for their content.

At least the story he links to from his article seems to be real. MP minister says...

But it certainly doesn't help his own story.

ETA: OK. I have sent this guy a message asking for sources. We'll see if he answers, or ignores me.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Klassified because: Addition

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, surprisingly enough, the author has answered my inquiry. He says he had two sources for the story. But, and I quote, "interestingly enough, they have both disappeared" since he published the article. He says he has contacted the govenment of India, and is awaiting their reply.

Also, I have an aquaintenance in India of some "stature". I will try to contact him, but he's not easy to get hold of.

I will keep everyone updated.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Have to call hoax on this one.

No further replies from author. And nothing from my aquaintance in India.

Case Closed!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.aliendave.com...

Sounds familiar. Click the link!

This also was discussed in a episode of UFO Hunters.
edit on 2-1-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

top topics

join