It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 TRUTH: Kevin Ryan Exposes Access for Demolition Crews to WTC Buildings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

9 years after the attacks we are finally zeroing in on the people responsible. Kevin Ryan has been kicking ass and taking names, while the pseudo-savior Julian Assange censors cables dealing with Israel and calls 9/11 Truthers “annoying”. Assange staked the reputation of Wikileaks on the public never learning about Building 7. So ask yourself: Who would want to silence the biggest controversy in history? Why is Julian Assange doing this? Who is he?

www.infowars.com...

Damn.. Very interesting video

I didn't know there were demolition teams in the twin towers or that Giuliani has a family tree of mobsters with ties to the Mafia.

Actually, I think this video sheds alot of light onto the 911 occurence more than many other videos i've seen so far.

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it shed's any light on 9/11. People being related to each other, or persons whom know each other, mafia or other, doesn't suggest an inside job. Nor does it suggest any Proof of the like. But I will say that this video was good in the sense that is showed those whom are friends with each other.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You can always see how the debunkers bury the key info and good stories so they don't hit main stream.. No debunking.. no flags.. no stars.. no comments.. Post something useless... wham 30 flags.. Anyway, I can see that Kevin is all meat and potatoes. He ties together the tenants, places various people in unlikely places, and connects various dots that are not obvious unless you do real investigative journalism... just the info on Marsh and Guliani are worth a watch.. great find..

YOU should get a bump!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've seen this before and I was blown away by the attention he's paid to detail here.

As soon as any real investigation with teeth is started, now we know where to focus our attention to start cracking eggs.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thank you for sharing this video! I will be sharing to many that is for sure!

top topics

join