It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could New Evidence Support the 450,000 Year History of Sumerians and the Annunaki Intervention?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
We today mine gold cause it shiny and pretty.
but the Annunaki used it as a fuel component so they could return home.
Silly humans

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I suppose you failing to see these things is your problem, as they are clearly visible. Callng me out? For posting a story anyone can find on the internet.? Check around where you are at Barney, now you are the one being funny. Go back to the drawing board.

What "things" are clearly visible?

~ Do you mean that it's clearly visible that you've run out of arguments that have any solid foundation to stand on?
~ Do you mean that it's clearly visible you can't take constructive criticism of your speculations w/out getting your panties in a wad?
~ Do you mean that it's clearly visible that the article you posted provides no difinitive conclusions regarding the species origin of da toof?
~ Do you mean that it's clearly visible you should have acquiesced to those who have more knowledge of the subject?
~ Do you mean that it's clearly visible you're in over your head and grasping at straws by launching personal attacks to defend your position?

Should I go on?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
What this means is that this theory is possible and it should not be left out when trying to discover our true origin. There are many possibilities, yet the ancient aliens theory is becoming more plausable each day.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
45 million yrs old + or - 1 KIND of primate w/ tails.

Did some of us leave as well? And what the Annunaki encountered were more recent primates mabey with less tail or no tail at all. Ancient mammalians? In some Annunaki pics there are mammals

so. who knows you could be on track with something Op.

edit on 12/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Star and Flag!

I was thrilled when I heard that news, and YES it has EVERYTHING to do with the Ancient Alien theory; that we were genetically engineered.

Christians don't want to believe it because it makes their 'God' less magical and universal. No on there to watch over them and make things happen on their behalf.

Most atheist don't want to believe it because it makes them have to pick the bible back up and realize that its not a fairy tale.

All in all, both groups hate the fact that it does not place mankind at the top of the universal pyramid and that the Earth is not the center of the universe.

I am an atheist; however I believe the bible is the true account ( highly misinterpreted) of our human history and the wars that were fought on Earth between the gods.

No one to bow down to, and we should recognize that we are not the pinnacle of this extremely vast universe.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yes, you should go on. Somewhere else. You have constantly added nothing to this thread, besides trying to derail it with your antics. Now that you have been 'called out' for your behaviour to other members you try and say I am doing the same to you and that I have no valid points.

The fact remains, the only valid point I ever needed to post in this thread was the link to the story and the idea they could be related. There will be no need to reply to this, as I am putting you on ignore. I am sorry to do this, but you are constantly derailing and adding nothing but slants at myself and other members, while simultaneously deluding yourself claiming it is 'constructive criticism',

To the other members here, I am sorry I have fed the troll and responded so many times, I hope you will continue to add your thoughts to this thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Suit yourself bud. I sincerely hope that you will one day grow a pair.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yes, you should go on. Somewhere else. You have constantly added nothing to this thread,

To reasonable people, Barneystoner's comments comprise the only decent content this thread has to offer.

Now that you have been 'called out' for your behaviour to other members you try and say I am doing the same to you and that I have no valid points.

However, it is true that you actually have no valid points, esteay.

The fact remains, the only valid point I ever needed to post in this thread was the link to the story and the idea they could be related.

There can be no relation, even if the Anunnaki actually existed.

That's because according to Sitchin (and not according to any ancient text ever discovered,) archaic Homo Sapiens were created from apes by alien gene splicing technology, not modern Homo Sapiens,.

So, in fact, the entire thing runs completely counter to Sitchin's Anunnaki fantasy anyway.

Harte

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I am simply saying this possible evidence shows the timeline could support that of the ancient Sumerians...

Could you please tell us what exact ancient Sumerian texts make these claims?

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
basically it has as much "proof" as anything in the bible no?

secondly it is way more logical than a malevolent being throwing a supposed temper tantrum because of eve's quest for knowledge.

If I were making an argument for the Bible being the one-true source about the origins of humanity, you might have a point. Unfortunately for you, I'm not. The logic or illogic of one myth lends no credence to other myths.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
so modern humans created by offworlders to mine gold were around 450,000 years ago already...
that view is contrary to today's Anthropologists who say homo sapiens-sapiens began only 250,000BCE
===if the 450k bce is proven right, then the annanuki legend may well be correct, we were made as slaves

The belief that modern humans evolved around 200,000 years ago is based on the best available evidence. Sitchin's claims, on the other hand, are based only on a gross (and purposeful) misinterpretation of Mesopotamian mythologies and his own imagination. In other words, it is not based on any evidence. Even if this tooth is determined to come from a 400,000 year old modern human, it would not lend any credence, whatsoever, to Sitchin's theories.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

That is exactly the point of this thread and the information linked in OP.

The information simply shows that the timeline is there for modern humans to have existed alongside the theory of the Annunaki and their gene splicing experiments.

Yes, it does go very well with it and DOES lend possibilities to the theory modern humans were manipulated.

Not sure how you don't understand what this is saying. It show that the time that modern man was here may have been the same time that the Annunaki were doing these experiments, because humans may have been genetically engineered, it goes well with this evidence in that the gene manipulation is thought to have occured some 450k years ago. If modern man is proven to be around at that time then the genetic splicing theory has more weight than ever. 450k year old humans could be among the very first humans manipulated into what we are today.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Not sure how you don't understand what this is saying. It show that the time that modern man was here may have been the same time that the Annunaki were doing these experiments, because humans may have been genetically engineered, it goes well with this evidence in that the gene manipulation is thought to have occured some 450k years ago. If modern man is proven to be around at that time then the genetic splicing theory has more weight than ever. 450k year old humans could be among the very first humans manipulated into what we are today.

I suppose you are right, it would lend more weight than ever, insofar as there is absolutely no other evidence to support the theory. It would be the sole piece of evidence. There is by far overwhelming evidence (historical, mythological, archaeological and anthropological) that Sitchin is wrong. If the tooth is shown to be from a 400,000 year old modern human, instead of lending weight to the Sitchin's theory, it would be a lucky coincidence and nothing more. Sitchin completely invented the "450,000 year" date for the supposed manipulation by the Annunaki, as there is absolutely nothing in mythology or archaeology to support that claim. In other words, he made it up.

Outside of this tooth, which has yet to be shown to belong to a 400,000 year old modern human, please provide a single piece of evidence to support Sitchin's "400,000 year" claim.
edit on 31-12-2010 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
In some Annunaki pics there are mammals

What is the source of that pic? How do you know it is an Annunaki?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

I have gathered many pics and sculpts associated with the Annunaki and their genetic experiments. this is 1 of the many images i have obtained. I can attempt to locate the exact location for you and if I find it then I will u2u you the source. If that helps. I really could of just posted humans as a mammilian Annunaki but I felt this one was pretty interesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I have gathered many pics and sculpts associated with the Annunaki and their genetic experiments. this is 1 of the many images i have obtained. I can attempt to locate the exact location for you and if I find it then I will u2u you the source. If that helps. I really could of just posted humans as a mammilian Annunaki but I felt this one was pretty interesting.

Though I appreciate the offer of a private message, I would prefer if you could post the source in-thread, so that everyone may see it, unfiltered.

What leads you to believe this image is associated with the Annunaki?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Great idea.........Im glad some people still have the ability to process information and have their own opinion..Too many people have minds clouded with religious dogma that they cant even see what so obviously happened in the past.Zecharia Sitchin spent most of his life researching sumerian texts and I have never heard so many people trashing his work,,and his work = HIS THEORIES PEOPLE and nothing to be getting upset about.Although in my opinion damn good theories and he has backed it up by naming colors of planets and writing things that have become fact 20 years later...Its also obvious by the things some of the posters write,,that they havent actually read any of his books...so there are other people that have blatantly lied and have been hoaxers so trash them and not someone for researching something and writing about his theories....

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbeetellin
Great idea.........Im glad some people still have the ability to process information and have their own opinion..Too many people have minds clouded with religious dogma that they cant even see what so obviously happened in the past.

Originally posted by truthbeetellinZecharia Sitchin spent most of his life researching sumerian texts and I have never heard so many people trashing his work,,and his work = HIS THEORIES PEOPLE and nothing to be getting upset about.Although in my opinion damn good theories....

This is the finest piece of irony I've ever come across at ATS.

Even moreso because the poster appears to have done this unintentionally.

Harte

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Zecharia Sitchin spent most of his life researching sumerian texts

Yet he gets so much wrong...

he has backed it up by naming colors of planets and writing things that have become fact 20 years later...

Such as?

Its also obvious by the things some of the posters write,,that they havent actually read any of his books...

What is obvious is that several here are regurgitating Sitchen's theories without any actual thought or exploration of Assyriology outside of Sitchen's work.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Rock is unable to be "Carbon Dated" www.c14dating.com... look at the data and mankind indeed has been around for that long

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join