It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pole flip happening right now!!! look at this!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Its odd though because they also state non until january
Coronal Holes: 28 Dec 10
A solar wind stream flowing from the indicated coronal hole should reach Earth on Jan. 1st or 2nd--the first solar wind stream of the New Year. Credit: SDO/AIA.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Its down the left of the link page on coronal holes,all seem rather odd

edit on 28-12-2010 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Can somebody help me understand why I can't see the red and blue lines I see in the chart?

I have gone outside and in the sky it just looks normal to me, what should I look for.

Just in case I will be strapping myself into bed so that if the room flips, I will be ok.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Yes but there is a crack in the magnetosphere, which is letting in solar winds, which are constantly hitting the magnetosphere, a CME or sunspot just increases this.

This article from Space Weather explains it better.

The solar wind is a fast-moving stream of electrically charged particles (electrons and ions) blown constantly from the Sun. The wind can get gusty during violent solar events, like coronal mass ejections (CMEs), which can shoot a billion tons of electrified gas into space at millions of miles per hour.
Earth's magnetosphere generally does a good job of deflecting the particles and snarled magnetic fields carried by CMEs. Even so, space storms and their vivid effects, like auroras which light up the sky over the polar regions with more than a hundred million watts of power, have long indicated that the shield was not impenetrable.

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah but why the hell is the Magnetosphere so weak,alright we have a increase in solar gust but then what does this imply for january 1st when the flare observed on28th reaches us,could be interesting to see the magnetosphere then,i agree with the facts as you show,all I am stating is theres more to see in several days ,can`t wait.Maybe auroras will reach closer to the equator than the norm,which will be brill to get the binos out,but not if the earth does a flippy

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

I would say your Grandpa is right. I have also noted this anomaly in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I also noticed this at the start of last summer that the sun was rising further north than normal and also a strange humming sound 1 hour before sunrise on several weeks,with other witnesses i know who had been woken by the strange humming ,almost like the earths crust was vibrating as the surface turned toward the sun,Odd but very true,there is something going on not just solar,or magnetic but cosmic I think,although I haven`t the faintest idea what unless we speculate,but I`ve read all graham hancocks books and all that why speculate when we can wait and see.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

Okay, this is a bit odd. Check out my thread I just started today about a rumbling/vibrating here in washington state today: thread

Could they be related?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

That is just a simulation, you need to see the real one.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Id've snorted coffee out my nose, if I were drinking coffee. Thanks for the giggle.

The simulation is looking more interesting. For the past hour or so all the red lines have been trending south (those that aren't flat) and the blue lines north. I don't know that it means anything other than that I've been killling a lot of time online tonight, but it's interesting to watch.

There are two competing schools of thought on why pole reversals happen, explained here:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
According to online sources monitoring the N magnetic pole, it is fluctuating around its usual places. No need to worry. Try not to be an alarmist if there is really nothing going on. It only discredits the sound research we often show on ATS.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

It's just a little G1 storm, nothing out of the ordinary. Read alittle more about what it involves. If a g4 or 5 even then we are in for a cool 2-3 day ride but even then nothing mother earth faces continuously!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Can somebody help me understand why I can't see the red and blue lines I see in the chart?

I have gone outside and in the sky it just looks normal to me, what should I look for.

Just in case I will be strapping myself into bed so that if the room flips, I will be ok.

LOL. I love a good humor from time to time. Thx for the evening laugh!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
According to online sources monitoring the N magnetic pole, it is fluctuating around its usual places. No need to worry. Try not to be an alarmist if there is really nothing going on. It only discredits the sound research we often show on ATS.

According to online sources monitoring ?

They are government backed sources, btw this summer of 2010 i noticed the sun in the wrong position, it was also strange with earthquake in the Toronto just before a few days G20 Meetings, Toronto usually has no earth quacks.
edit on 29-12-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish

I'm no expert...but couldn't this be a solar flare?

edit on 28-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

Nope, red arrows you drew in microsoft paint...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I saw previous threads on the Polar Shift during the course of this year, and placed a compass on my fire surround,

There is no metal near it which can give a deviated reading, but the needle has moved 8deg West of North in the last 6 month's or so,

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bendii
Maybe this means something and maybe not. My grandpa lived to be a 105. One day we were sitting on the back steps watching the sun set. He looked over at me and said..."Years ago, the sun was on the left side of that Cedar tree and now it is on the right. I wonder why?" Anybody care to speculate?

Every day of the year the Sun is taking a different path across the sky. You can view a recording here:

gizmodo.com...

Or are you implying that the direction of the East has changed?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ok OP ... just suppose you have a point here .... then WHAT?

Let whole humanity meditate and that would stop it? Don't think so .....

Maybe it's time for a rather good swop out of some species and humanity with it

Sorry, can't be bothered much by such a fear sowing hysteria
If we go, we ALL go

edit on 12/29/2010 by Melyanna Tengwesta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by codrutoctavian

Yeah I posted up a thread about this, what an awesome way of documenting the sun's movements.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 29/12/10 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join