It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pole flip happening right now!!! look at this!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bendii Maybe this means something and maybe not. My grandpa lived to be a 105. One day we were sitting on the back steps watching the sun set. He looked over at me and said..."Years ago, the sun was on the left side of that Cedar tree and now it is on the right. I wonder why?" Anybody care to speculate?

He had damn good eyesight into old age?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

GPS is based on the global positioning satellites

Not the location of the magnetic poles.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The link is not in October, it is real-time. I stopped watching that simulation because nothing was happening for a while, but it seems that we do have some activity going on, and look at this strange snapshot I just picked up.

We are also having a geomagnetic storm 7:48 p.m. CDT at www.n3kl.org...

What is startling is that NASA released a solar storm warning in 2006 for the year 2012

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Yeah..he did. He was still driving a tractor and plowing. But unfortunately fell and broke his hip and was never able to fully recover his health. Developed pneumonia, and didn't make it thru it.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I believe that whatever it is......it is to be welcomed and not feared. This life has been our subjection to fear. We have wandered in darkness seeking our home. Nibiru Chakra...
edit on 28-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

There is something to this image as the red line is above the equatorial plane,here is a link to ask a scientist with a simulation of pole shift.
www.youtube.com...
I hope this shows what you should be looking for for definitive pole shift anomalies

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Boy I sure have felt upside down ALL DAY LONG.

Must be this damn POLE FLIP!

DAMN YOU POLE FLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Yeah upside down like a damn acrobat

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'm no expert...but couldn't this be a solar flare?

edit on 28-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

The simulation is indicating solar wind in that image.

Here's a couple of good informative threads on this simulator:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I saw this show on the Science channel on TV, and they showed a picture with a huge area of the magnetospehre over the south pacific was reversed. Then they showed previous predictions for what the magnetosphere of the earth would look like while it switched poles, and the predictions matched exactly the early stages of a full pole reversal.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

early stages indeed.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I`m no expert either but if electromagnetic fields are moving ,well ,so far its only changed the weather with acceleration of ionasphericic conduction, accelerating water molecules to polarize the atmosphere somewhat into focal bands instead of our usual hap hazard flowi.Its been a bit like watching jupiters bands forming on our own we globe.hopefully it will pass,but that will depend on whats going on inside the earths core verses solar activity,only then can a true scientific warning be issued of accumalative affects expected,so weather is one,the rest is already known about ,electric grid failures,Gps,satelite burnouts Etc.I wait and see,by the way is the sun active or has it got minimal sunspot activity,OH I`ll check soho.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The Auroras up here in the arctic were just amazing tonight at around 20:00 ET. Green with a bottom of redish/purple...

I've noticed that the Auroras are getting more and more intense since I first moved up here in 2007.

Magnum

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well I guess there is solar activity and if not then what the hell is this,saturn
spaceweather.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Guys its not a solar flare its not expected until January 1st check

spaceweather.com...

This is reliable data and clearly states on left of website January 1st,so whatevers going on has nothing to do with sun activity

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by discl0sur3

Hmm I believe I comprehensively debunked that video a while back...

You're not really helping by posting that you know.

edit on 28/12/10 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Hey Chad...it's been a while

I believe you raised some very valid points, claiming that the video was"comprehensively debunked" is perhaps a little premature as i'm sure many would agree. Fact is, only time will truly tell!

At any rate, I was only using the video as a reference to the f#$#ed up Magnetosphere image...the rest of it doesn't really apply to this thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

On the main page of Space Weather:

GEOMAGNETIC STORM: High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras. During the early hours of Dec. 28th, the sun's magnetic field near Earth tipped south, opening a crack in Earth's magnetosphere. Solar wind poured and sparked a G1-class (Kp=5) geomagnetic storm. Observers are reporting ground currents and intensifying Northern Lights in Scandinavia

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

No, you're right the rest has had nothing to do with this thread.

I think the problem here with this thread is that many are looking at the images in the OP and not fully understanding what it is they're looking at.

Hopefully people will read the threads I've linked to, so as to understand what this simulation is all about.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

HUm I have never seen it like that either, weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join