It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pole flip happening right now!!! look at this!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
regardless of what it may mean or what's going on that was a cool image(M.F.), very angel-esque(turned up right) or like a woman in a robe
edit on 28-12-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gateway30

Thanks for the post, OP. I'm a bit puzzled, though, because your post title reads "pole flip happening right now!!! look at this!", but I don't see anything in your posts that explains how you know for certain that the image you linked to indicates a pole shift, and you post title is quite definitive, after all. Frankly I don't even know what is "normal" with images like these and I doubt many of us do, but I assume that you know or else you wouldn't have made the statements you did. After all, there are other images from just during the past day -- like this one from 10:00:50 (UTC) -- that show even more scrambled-looking red and blue lines than the one linked in your opening post. What would they indicate? I don't know so I'm asking for your opinion.

Could you please supply us with some more information? After all, this is an important matter and it wouldn't be good if you were accused of simply fear-mongering. Some links to some data or something that support your assertion that a pole shift is happening would be very helpful in supporting what you've said. Some studies or reports about what is considered normal versus abnormal in respect of such images and data would also help.

Many thanks,

Mike

edit on 28/12/10 by JustMike because: I corrected a owrd

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Um,correct me if im wrong...but wasnt the Sun really quit lately?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Same thing happened yesterday, as well as on other occasions. This video is from yesterday, they take all the pictures and run them together, gives you a better understanding of what is going on. Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike

Thanks for the post, OP. I'm a bit puzzled, though, because your post title reads "pole flip happening right now!!! look at this!", but I don't see anything in your posts that explains how you know for certain that the image you linked to indicates a pole shift, and you post title is quite definitive, after all. Frankly I don't even know what is "normal" with images like these and I doubt many of us do, but I assume that you know or else you wouldn't have made the statements you did. After all, there are other images from just during the past day -- like this one from 10:00:50 (UTC) -- that show even more scrambled-looking red and blue lines than the one linked in your opening post. What would they indicate? I don't know so I'm asking for your opinion.

Could you please supply us with some more information? After all, this is an important matter and it wouldn't be good if you were accused of simply fear-mongering. Some links to some data or something that support your assertion that a pole shift is happening would be very helpful in supporting what you've said. Some studies or reports about what is considered normal versus abnormal in respect of such images and data would also help.

Many thanks,

Mike

edit on 28/12/10 by JustMike because: I corrected a owrd

With all due respect, this is not the first time that this anomaly has been observed. I dug up some images for a video I produced that shows very similar characteristics, these were taken in 2008.
You can see these images at around 3:00 in the following video, although...you will see that my theory as to why this is occurring differs from the OP's

edit on 28-12-2010 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I can confirm the pole flip.

I was just sitting in my chair leaning back a little and I flipped backward and landed on my head. Ive leaned back in my chair plenty times without falling. This has to be related to the pole flip that just happened.

This changes everything.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have wondered recently if the reason for these forces being monitored is.....they may be able to be manipulated by individuals on earth. Just a thought. Btw. It would be a way to monitor to what extent we are being awakened to reality. I think they're saying ooooooohhhh Sh*t!!!!!!...... right now!!
edit on 28-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: typo

edit on 28-12-2010 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bh325es

Thanks for posting that. Starred. I was trying to download some of those archived movies from their site but it was soooo slow. Being able to see the progression like this makes it much easier to visualize some aspects of what the computer simulated images of the field are depicting.

reply to post by discl0sur3

Thank you for that.
Star for your post, too. I appreciate having a chance to study more about this because it's really well out of my normal sphere. (Sorry for the pun.) It seemed to me that if anything major were occurring there'd be something we'd notice. I'm dubious that a "pole shift" would actually be in progress and we'd be none the wiser, but lacking knowledge I couldn't offer a fair appraisal. I'm not very well versed in Nibiru either but am happy to glean what I can.

What's you've offered certainly helps.

Best regards,

Mike

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
well from my research you can not debunk a poll shift as scientists now say that they do happen and are normal so with that logic it is accurate to say we are in between poll shifts now but they take a very long time 1,000 years give or take so it is an inevitable reality. as far as an instant shift from everything i have read says that is not possible.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I monitor this site frequently and the current conditions are definately out of the ordinary, note red line or "spike" in Alaska, very curious.
Link: geomag.usgs.gov...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It happens all the time
you guys do realise its not an accuate simulation it does have glitches and thats pretty much what you are seeing.
we get him by some solar flare shiz and it messes up the simulation
nothing out of the ordinary

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Now THAT is something else... thank you for that pic, since everything else looked just fine.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well, now we know the meaning of the famous crop circle as it looks exactly like the "pressure" models.

They issued a warning? Funny, but not funny...at the bottom of our TV's are those National Weather Service alerts..."A Tornado warning is in effect for the counties of..." I guess with a pole shift it'd be: "The National Space Agency has issued a Pole Shift Warning. This Warning is in effect for the counties of....every single county on earth. At 6:22pm Doppler radar showed a ripple in the earth's crust the size of Russia and moving S at 815mph. The following Countries should take cover now...all southern hemisphere countries."

Can you imagine if things got to a point like that? Speaking of Warnings,, whatever happened to the Terror Alerts? Remember those? Every morning during the news they'd say the current level and then all of a sudden...nothing, no more alerts.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How does a 2 line opening post, showing no explanation, apart from a vague link get 9 flags?

What has this place come too

I think the OP is confused about what exactly occurs with a pole shift

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hmm I believe I comprehensively debunked that video a while back...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're not really helping by posting that you know.

edit on 28/12/10 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe I read somewhere that without the magnetospehere the suns radiation would fry everything on the surface of the earth?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Maybe this means something and maybe not. My grandpa lived to be a 105. One day we were sitting on the back steps watching the sun set. He looked over at me and said..."Years ago, the sun was on the left side of that Cedar tree and now it is on the right. I wonder why?" Anybody care to speculate?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i would think that those of us with GPS receivers would know that something screwy was going on immediately instead of going to a delayed(?) representation of magnetic conditions on a official web site...

or does GPS work on something else other than magnetic North?
like transponders all over the world?
edit on 28-12-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I know that the sun is not in the same spot in the sky as it was 20 years ago where i live, and most of my friends and neighbours agree...small movements obviously take place.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bendii
Maybe this means something and maybe not. My grandpa lived to be a 105. One day we were sitting on the back steps watching the sun set. He looked over at me and said..."Years ago, the sun was on the left side of that Cedar tree and now it is on the right. I wonder why?" Anybody care to speculate?

Years ago he was standing a few feet left of his current position.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join