It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pole flip happening right now!!! look at this!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The red lines are supposed to stay south, and the blue are supposed to stay north. As you can see, THIS IS NOT NORMAL! www2.nict.go.jp... there was also a warning today from spaceweather.com

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
your aware the date on that picture is october right........................?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

It's December, month/date is flipped
I wish I can understand the data

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
your aware the date on that picture is october right........................?

Oct 12th 2028?

lol

different places have different date layouts..

link   
reply to post by Gixxer

actually, i think it's today's date written backwards.
but in the picture i'm looking at, it all seems fine?

link   

Originally posted by gateway30
The red lines are supposed to stay south, and the blue are supposed to stay north. As you can see, THIS IS NOT NORMAL! www2.nict.go.jp... there was also a warning today from spaceweather.com

Sorry for my ignorance, but I don't really see anything out of the ordinary. Red lines are South, Blue lines are North....please clarify.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
perhaps you can find an older image to demonstrate the abnormality of this picture you linked to? I have no clue about magnetic lines and I'm sure a lot of other people are in the same boat...comparison please?

Also, if this was really that abnormal (do you know all the science of these pictures and graphs?), given the fact these photos are updated in realtime for the public to see, do you not think the scientists would be noticing too, and making statements about it? Obviously anyone with any knowledge of this stuff would realize quite quickly if anything was dangerously out of the ordinary (and not just an anomaly due to whatever), and those running the equipment would have to make a statement about the abnormalities...

Since they haven't, I'd be willing to guess its part of some magnetic cycle..there is the possibility they're being quiet as to not alarm people, but its something everyone has access to, so I gather that everyone 'in the know' about the science behind all this would be speaking up about it even if the scientists were silent.

I don't see any of that going on, aside from you, and I havent seen any proof of you having any idea what you're talking about (yet? not being rude..but explainations please?)..so I'm not going to get excited about it
edit on 28-12-2010 by Xavialune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
you can scroll down and see veiws from the last few days wich support that it is odd, i would love to see some from say last month or even last year.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
According to Spaceweather.com...

GEO-STORM WATCH: A geomagnetic storm is brewing. The sun's magnetic field near Earth tipped south during the early hours of Dec. 28th, opening a crack in Earth's magnetosphere. Solar wind pouring in could spark bright Northern Lights around the Arctic Circle. High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras.

I don't see a magnetic pole flip happening, buy anything is possible.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm going to confirm, the image just updated. However, when I first clicked on the link, the older image distinctly had a red line to the norther and a blue line veering to the south. The blue line was not as distinct, but the red line cut directly through the blue mass of the image.

Now I am no expert or even remotely knowledgeable on magnetosphere physics, but if that is the case as what the OP said, does that show cause of a problem?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Actually...upon further investigation, it appears as though our Magnetosphere has been acting strange. View some of the earlier images to see what the OP was talking about HERE

As a side note, this is not the first time I've seen this anomaly. It appears to be directly correlated with current solar activity.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Holy cow. I've never seen it that fudged up before. That is crazy.
Second line.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
if you look at a few of the older images it definatley looks disturbing, i did not relise that they predict a pole change to actually take thousands of years..............possibley these odd fluctuations is the sighns of something starting.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you compare the image from 15h04 today www2.nict.go.jp...

with the images of 17.40 www2.nict.go.jp...

there definitely looks to be disruption of the magnetic fields. I'm a layman so I don't know what significance such disruption has - - - nor whether it's 'normal' or 'abnormal'.

Also interesting is the difference between the 'pressure' image at 10h48 on 27th Dec,www2.nict.go.jp...

compared to the 'pressure' image of 17h40 today www2.nict.go.jp...

Today's latest images seem to be showing increased pressure, assuming that red/white are at the top of the pressure scale.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
OMG read this .
www.spaceweather.com...

GEOMAGNETIC STORM: High-latitude sky watchers should be alert for auroras. During the early hours of Dec. 28th, the sun's magnetic field near Earth tipped south, opening a crack in Earth's magnetosphere. Solar wind poured and sparked a G1-class (Kp=5) geomagnetic storm. Observers are reporting ground currents and intensifying Northern Lights in Scandinavia.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

It appears that is directly related to the OP, but apparently this is not unusual. I read further to learn that "cracks" in the magnetic shield happen from time to time because the magnetic shield isn't constant and the solar storms have varying pole alignments. So, no need to worry. (?)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join