It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My views on Iran's execution of the 2 mossad spies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hunterkillert1000

Re USS Liberty

Although Israel may have made afew mistakes but the US Govt made plenty of big mistakes. You can't place full blame with the Israeli Govt, Israel was at war and the USS Liberty was a spy ship that should'nt had been in Egyptian waters in the first place.

Why was the USS Liberty in Egyptian waters in the first place - during the 6 Day War?

Why was the USS Liberty UNMARKED?

The USS Liberty was a SPY ship; who were they spying for?

Who were they spying on? Not Egypt.

You have to ask YOUR Govt for answers, not Israel.

In regards to your Holocaust comment: Find one single post where I used the Holocaust in any debate; just one because I have never used that card. But since you brought it up, the USA did'nt supply the Nazis with anything during WW2? The Americans (and the British) were well aware of what was going on in Germany AND those Nazi death camps yet did'nt enter the war until 1941 but only because of Japan.

In regards to Saddam's rein over Iraq: The USA did'nt supply anything chemical and biological to Iraq that was used for genocide on the Kurds?

Of course, the US military did'nt rape or murder one single Vietnamese or Cambodian during the Vietnam War or in Iraq, right?

Both Israelis and Arabs were rounded up immediately after 9/11. Israelis "documenting" 9/11? Was that before or during and after the fact? I don't have the answers you want in regards to 9/11 so stop finger pointing at every Jew both on and off the board.

There seems to be a whiff of hyprocracy here....

Don't going blaming every Jew when something bad happens.

You want answers? Ask YOUR President you voted in to power!!!
edit on 1-1-2011 by bluemirage5 because: no reason

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Firstly, if you believe in every mainstream story the media feeds you, then I have to assume you would believe in anything they tell you even if they are incorrect.

In regards to 9/11, I have probably watched everu video, news story and whatever else is out there on the conspiracies involving 9/11 including civil investigations and NOTHING even hints of Mossad involvement. You believe what you want but I'm reasonably intelligent enough to not accuse a foreign nation or it's intelligence apparatus of such a horrific incident without SOLID proof and strong evidence before making any assumptions.

I never brought up Egypt or the USS Liberty, you did, so why should I even entertain you? You're the one telling the story, right?

whatreallyhappened.com...

I've done it! I've found some information that claims and supports how Israel #s with America. If Israel has the ability to tap all our phones and track everything, anything bad that happens pretty much has room for suspicions on Israel since they have expanded that largely. Watch the videos for yourselfs, Amdoc tracks almost all phone records and is Israeli pretty much.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by freesprite

Let's use hypotheticals here for a minute.....

IF the Mossad was involved in 9/11, should'nt you be pointing your fingers at the American Govt, Pentagon, CIA and their numerous intelligence organisations? Do you honestly believe the Mossad could pull off something so big as 9/11 without any knowledge AND involvment of your own organisations?

I'm still not convienced Mossad had anything to do with 9/11 but having knowledge prior to the incident could be possible. I do know one thing about 9/11, it was quite clear in the Bible Codes of Torah. If the story is correct then I have to also believe the Israeli scientist and mathematician involved with the decoding handed an envelope to George W Bush to warn him but they only got so far as Condi Rice. The envelope or any knowledge of never made it to Bush. It was written in the 2nd book of Bible Codes. Of course, most here would throw it to the wind but I wonder if there is any substance to it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Read and watched....nothing jumps out as a smoking gun. Keep in mind however that intelligence organisations worldwide are spying on each other and ever nation around the world. You think the the Americans don't spy on other nations? Believe me, they do and they are everywhere too...so do the Chinese, Russians, Koreans, French, etc etc. They're all doing it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

"I have absolutely no problems with Mossad using fake passports to travel anywhere to exterminate a cold blooded terrorist. Mossad has my blessing. "

Only people convicted of terrorism in open/fair court, are "terrorists".. and they'd be incarcerated. Killing convicted terrorists would be extrajudicial punishment, and murder.. totally un-American.. why do you hate due process?

BTW who decides which people win the "cold blooded terrorists" lotto?.. deserving to be summarily slaughtered, ie death penality? Good thing for gw and obama the Iraqi people or residents of Waziristan don't get to decide, eh?.. lol

Seriously, which politicians / govt employees have been anointed so full of un-biased benevolent virtue.. it's ok for them to by-pass due process & open fair trials, play cop, judge, jury & executioner.. then dole out death sentences in the name of freedom peace loving America?? Lying power elite politicians? shadowy "intelligence" agency overlords and their military lackeys??

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

When you are dealing with brutal cold and calculated murderous terrorists, I say take em down where ever they may be.....

Now you try going to places like Africa, Sudan, Middle East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lebanon and bring them to justice knowing they are surrounded by hundreds if not thousands of their ilk. It aint as easy as you think.

Why waste millions of dollars trying to bring them to justice? The cost of a bullet is only a couple of bucks.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Listing all those brown people as terrorists each only worth a $2 bullets exposes you as a zionist supremacist. I would be a lot cheaper to flush Israel down the toilet and stop it from harvesting of new enemies for the US on a regular basis.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

The Americans have created more terrorists than any other country in the world, not Isreal. So by your terms we should displace Americans while you're at it?

Ever been to Israel? Obviously not. So don't generalize about every Israeli; chances are you've never met one in your whole damn miserable life.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Firstly, if you believe in every mainstream story the media feeds you, then I have to assume you would believe in anything they tell you even if they are incorrect.

In regards to 9/11, I have probably watched everu video, news story and whatever else is out there on the conspiracies involving 9/11 including civil investigations and NOTHING even hints of Mossad involvement. You believe what you want but I'm reasonably intelligent enough to not accuse a foreign nation or it's intelligence apparatus of such a horrific incident without SOLID proof and strong evidence before making any assumptions.

I never brought up Egypt or the USS Liberty, you did, so why should I even entertain you? You're the one telling the story, right?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

60 Israelis caught due to the Patriot Act before and after 9/11
5 Israelis Celebrating WTC falling
There was a phone call on a white van that had explosives and the caller said they looked like "Palestinians" whom were later caught and identified as Israelis
Video of Israelis that capture planes crashing into WTC from the landmark of the washington bridge to the towers on a slanted roof of some building that was hard to access unless they were there to deliberately take the video... they were there to DOCUMENT THE EVENT...

Theres so much more evidence that Israelis did it than Al Quaeda... seriously Israel has done so many false flag operations its not hard for them to dress up as Arabs speak like them (no one at least surviving knows whether in legit arabic) hijack a #ing plane and crash it in the WTC...
Then there is the scene of WTC that VERTICALLY collapses when it only had fires and hit by debris not a plane... I think this was done by our government in cooperation with mossad

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Hunterkillert1000

Re USS Liberty

Although Israel may have made afew mistakes but the US Govt made plenty of big mistakes. You can't place full blame with the Israeli Govt, Israel was at war and the USS Liberty was a spy ship that should'nt had been in Egyptian waters in the first place.

Why was the USS Liberty in Egyptian waters in the first place - during the 6 Day War?

Why was the USS Liberty UNMARKED?

The USS Liberty was a SPY ship; who were they spying for?

Who were they spying on? Not Egypt.

You have to ask YOUR Govt for answers, not Israel.

In regards to your Holocaust comment: Find one single post where I used the Holocaust in any debate; just one because I have never used that card. But since you brought it up, the USA did'nt supply the Nazis with anything during WW2? The Americans (and the British) were well aware of what was going on in Germany AND those Nazi death camps yet did'nt enter the war until 1941 but only because of Japan.

In regards to Saddam's rein over Iraq: The USA did'nt supply anything chemical and biological to Iraq that was used for genocide on the Kurds?

Of course, the US military did'nt rape or murder one single Vietnamese or Cambodian during the Vietnam War or in Iraq, right?

Both Israelis and Arabs were rounded up immediately after 9/11. Israelis "documenting" 9/11? Was that before or during and after the fact? I don't have the answers you want in regards to 9/11 so stop finger pointing at every Jew both on and off the board.

There seems to be a whiff of hyprocracy here....

Don't going blaming every Jew when something bad happens.

You want answers? Ask YOUR President you voted in to power!!!
edit on 1-1-2011 by bluemirage5 because: no reason

THE USS LIBERTY WAS VERY #ING MARKED... IT WAS A CLEAR SUNNY DAY AND THEY WAVED AN AMERICAN FLAG ABOUT 5' whatever AND THE ISRAELI PLANES CIRCLED THE SHIP AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES THEN FIRED AT THEM... NOT LONG AFTER A 7' AMERICAN FLAG WAS RAISED.

LEARN YOUR #
www.youtube.com...
You don't have to watch the whole video but for USS Liberty start at 5 minutes. Israel definitely deliberately attacked USS Liberty, don't even try denying that.

jewsagainstzionism.com...
Also Zionism supports antisemitism because it convinces Jews to leave their countries and immigrate to Israel. They don't want Jews to be the minority group in the land promised by Britian later to be promised by League of Nations. Because of this, Zionists supported the nazis as well as left the Jews in concentration camps for dead, they had the money to save them, but they didn't along with pressuring other countries not to help the Jews out either, look at the Evian Conference. Some like to bull# claim the price was too high, trust me. USA and the Dominican Republic would have donated money anyways.

Checkmate. You lose.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Are we still on the USS Liberty?

The American flag was no where to be seen at all. After a battering a sailor tried to hang the flag upon the mask but he was shot down so let me tell you the flag was not in sight!!! I know this, the IAF know this and so did the whole crew aboard the USS Liberty. If anyone on the boat claim otherwise were liars and there were alot of lies told by the US Govt and crew after the fact.

The USS Liberty was a spy ship, they were not in international waters, they were in Egyptian waters. Who were they spying on? It was'nt Egypt!!!

The sinking of the USS Liberty happened during the Six Day War when Israel was fighting for their survival; the USS Liberty should NOT have been there in the first place. Fullstop!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The Americans have created more terrorists than any other country in the world, not Isreal. So by your terms we should displace Americans while you're at it?

Ever been to Israel? Obviously not. So don't generalize about every Israeli; chances are you've never met one in your whole damn miserable life.

Like the typical zionist shill you are, you can't face reality so you twist my words to suit your perverted ideas. I made no mention of the US but somehow, with your zionist treachery, you distorted my words.

Going to Israel as a tourist is like going to a gangland fence to check out all the stolen goods on display.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I don't twist anyone's words.....you own what you type just like everyone else.

Going to Israel is like going to gangland where they show off their stolen goods? That's funny; good to see someone has a good sense of humour. I'll pass that comment on to all the Native Americans!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join