It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My views on Iran's execution of the 2 mossad spies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Any way if these guys were really spies for mossad, or what ever. Then they know the score and what will happen to them, if they are caught. C`est la vie. personally I dont think that any one has the right, to go about using stolen passsports to murder any one. Regardless of their crime.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

How on earth did you assume I'm American? Guess what, I'm not!!!

Don't play the genocide card with me because I'm fully aware of the genocide of Native Americans in your long history, not to mention how the Americans obtained California, New Mexico, Texas and Arizona. But that's ok because it happened far too back in history? Guess Israel will have to wait a little longer before memories start to shut down and you become senile.

There is already a slow genocide happening right now in the USA....thanks to Monsanto and his ilk.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

OK then, you are a zionist and your natural reflex is to defend Israel.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Let's put it this way.....I'm not going to go around making judgements on any nation when I don't live in a perfect world where genocide still continues in numerous nations worldwide today but only Israel is your target!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Let's put it this way.....I'm not going to go around making judgements on any nation when I don't live in a perfect world where genocide still continues in numerous nations worldwide today but only Israel is your target!

Oh but no one is forcing you to go around making judgments on anything nor am I saying that we live in a perfect world. I made the statement of fact that Israel murdered a Palestinian in Dubai using stolen passports and you made justifications for it, therefore, you are a zionist and Israeli apologist.

State sanctioned murder is a illegal and a human rights violation. This crime was also conducted in a country that considers the Israeli hit squad criminals and it is for this reason it is a police matter in Dubai.

You comment above has no bearings on the short exchanges we have had.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Are you aware that at least 2 Hamas agents are alleged to be involved is his extermination as well? Bet you did'nt know that one.

This sounds like zionist slander. Typical zionist mischief making.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I don't give a stuff what you think, I know exactly who it was that was asassinated and I also know at least 2 Hamas operatives were also involved who wanted this guy dead - in fact he was an arm of Hamas who had charge of purchasing arms and weaponry. Obviously this guy did the dirty on his own terrorist group. I won't be praying for his soul anytime soon, actually.....NEVER! But you go ahead......

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

reply to post by lewman

Don't even get me started on Saddam Hussein; I'm fully aware of his sadistic torture chambers of those who did'nt support him, the genocide of chemical and biological weapons Suddam sprayed the Kurds not to mention the sick sexual crimes his impotent son Udai did to women he abducted.

Please realize that your full awareness is not the truth. They made up all that stuff about Saddam so they could go get his oil at 50cents a barrel. It makes great fiction, just like his WMDs. We get out info from the media, and the media lies. There may have never existed the spies mentioned.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
reply to post by freesprite

Although I agree that there Israel is a problem, I can't agree to displacing an entire population because of a few huge problems :

1) What do you do with the people born there?
2) What do you do with the people who have lived there almost since birth?
3) What do you do with the people driving the economy?

And most importantly!!!

4) Where would you send all these people?

All of your questions have been answered already by History. That land was given to Israel. When it was given to Israel people already lived there, had been born there, had an economy. The people who lived there, the Palestinians, we forced off their land, moved into Gaza, or killed.

To answer each of your questions you can just do what Israel did...

1. As Israel showed us, you move them to their own sections of the city or you call them terrorist and kill them.

2. Just like Israel did, you move them to their own section of the city or you call them terrorist and kill them

3. Just as Israel did, you move them to their own section of the city or you call them terrorist and kill them. Besides, if your taking over the land, are you going to continue the previous owners economy or create your own?

4. Well, just as Israel has shown us, you move them to their own section of the city, drive them out, or you call them terrorist and kill them.

It amazes me how people now will ask, "If you give the Palestinians their land back, what would you do with all the Israelis?"

I say, who cares what they do! If I own a home, and I am forced from my home and some other family moves in. Obviously I would want my home back. If the courts decided I can have my home back, what do I care what happens to those who took it from to begin with?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Thats not true at all. There are plenty of pictures available on the net to show you Saddam's handy work and it aint a pretty sight by any means. Of course, this is way behind your times or you have selective memory.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yeah! Who gives a stuff about what happens to squatters. Put them on those decrepit steamers they came in on and ship them back to the Ukraine or what ever God forsaken Eastern European hinterland they slimed out from.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Operation Susannah (

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

www.keepthetruthalive.com...

Actually this man said that America has been invovled with Zionists that LEAD to the creation of Israel. One of his points was that the Jews made an offer to Britain called the Balfour Declaration. To add a little context, WWI had begun and Germany pretty much won it but offered a peace treaty with Britain. Britain was considering it because German U-boats and their army was very powerful but Jews offered to get America in the War if Britain gave Jews the state of Palestine. Britain agreed, the US enters the war, the Balfour Declaration is formally created to make Britain hold its end of the bargain and thats history. Britain eventually gave the responsibility to the League of Nations who actually did give Jews the state now known as Israel but they had to displace the existing inhibitants of Palestine first, in what I heard ended up in destruction of the given territory and the killings of the inhabitants. Palestine attacks back and that created the 1948 Israeli-Arab war, im quite sure i included a good deal of this in my post, but you get the background of the situation. I'm fairly concerned with this because it shows the Jews have a very influential hand on America and history shows that they take advantage of us and exploit us. Nothing good comes out of our alliance with Israel, Israel is a parasite on America that has to be severed. It should be exacted with the punishment of biting the hand that feeds it and be left to the mercy of the Muslim world for its crimes against the Palestinians and humanity. Unfortunately we can't target all Jews and many civilians live in "Israel" so my best idea would be to eradicate the state of Israel and return Palestine back to the Palestinians. Many Jews support this idea, even the Palpacy supports this idea, the Vatican has urged Zionists to return Israel back, but obviously no headway is to be had and the Palestinians are at the mercy of Israel.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The Balfour Declaration has no legal standing, was a criminal conspiracy and the product of European colonial excess. Only an instinctive conman or a shyster would lend credence to this toilet paper.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Are you serious? Have you seen any photos of the Kurds and what Saddam did to them? OMG you are so far from reality, go get an education of what goes on outside your country.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Why don't you get your story right. The Six Day War started on 5th June 1967. On 8th June 1967 the unmarked USS Liberty was in fact inside Egyptian waters near Gaza spying on both Egypt and Israel, and was sunk by Israel.

Why would a US naval vessel be trying to hide UNMARKED in Egyptian waters during a fierce battle while Israel was fighting for her very survival?

You can argue the sinking of the USS Liberty with me until the cows come home but fact is, you should'nt had been there and placing your men at risk in the first place. Unmarked, no flag, no nothing. In fact the captain aboard the USS Liberty did'nt even try to make contact with the Israelis who had no idea the Americans were there in the first place.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The way you present the story leaves Israel smelling of roses. Actually the Six Day Way was an Israeli preemptive strike on Egypt and surrounding countries. Israel invaded and destroyed Egypt's entire airforce while it was on the ground.

Israel also knew very well that Egypt did not have spy ships with satellite communications dishes nor would the Egyptians have deployed such a ship had they had one since they would not have known about the war until it was too late.

Israel is a violent outlaw state and as the survivors of the USS Liberty say all the time, the Israelis knew that it was an American ship because an American flag was raised and the ship radioed the attacking Israelis.

Israel was conducting a false flag operation when they attacked the USS Liberty.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Why don't you get your story right. The Six Day War started on 5th June 1967. On 8th June 1967 the unmarked USS Liberty was in fact inside Egyptian waters near Gaza spying on both Egypt and Israel, and was sunk by Israel.

Why would a US naval vessel be trying to hide UNMARKED in Egyptian waters during a fierce battle while Israel was fighting for her very survival?

You can argue the sinking of the USS Liberty with me until the cows come home but fact is, you should'nt had been there and placing your men at risk in the first place. Unmarked, no flag, no nothing. In fact the captain aboard the USS Liberty did'nt even try to make contact with the Israelis who had no idea the Americans were there in the first place.

--------------------------------------
EDIT: to Bluemirage5
--------------------------------------
Not surprised you know a detailed history (albeit a twisted version) of the 6-day war and Uss Liberty incident or operation Cyanide as it was called. I bet you know a whole lot more about Israel don't you?.

Your covers blown, these guy's sussed you out. I knew your purpose from reading your first few post's, Unfortunately i get lot's of hate mail from Troll's like you all the time because of my uploads on YT, It's always the same tactics, Deflecting questions, Twisting the truth, changing the subject, trying to re-focus attention to the "evil A-rab's" or "Terrorists" and usually playing the anti-semite or holocaust card, but not this guy because he's under cover, tut tut tut, Pro-Israeli apologist's/propagandaist's are so predictable, probably reading the same Hasbara Handbook.

"By deception thou shall do war"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the other poster's on this thread,
(BlueMirage5) was here on a damage limitation mission, he/she was here to remind you how good friend's Israel and America are, dissuade you from your theories and to remind you who the bad guy's are, but he/she got worked up when some of you started criticizing Israel, then he/she started retaliating and reminding you of the negative aspects of American History. very telling.

Anyway, I have uploaded a Documentary on Youtube about the attack on the USS Liberty called (Dead in the water-The sinking of the USS Liberty), and you can hear from the horses mouth what happened on that day. The sailors on the boat as well as some Israeli's involved where interviewed in this highly credible BBC documentary. They are insistent that the attack was not an accident. The Americans almost launched a nuclear strike on Egypt because of the attack!

www.youtube.com...

About the 9-11 Attack, Something that wasn't mentioned here was that The "dancing Israeli's" where caught later by the police with a truck load of explosives near the George Washington bridge and another truck that was stopped by the police had a Murial of the twin towers on it with Aeroplanes flying in to it. All these Israeli's where Arrested by the police and detained, they failed a polygraph test and then released and all information about them was classified. They where later seen on an Israeli talk show saying that they where not involved, but they where only their to "document the event". As for the evidence, as far as i know, their is eye witness's who saw the dancing Israeli's celebrating as the planes hit and taking photograph's. The video of the interview is available on you tube. As for the truck bomb's their is a video with the Entire Police Radio communication's describing the truck's and detention of suspect's available on YT. Their is a video of The truck bomb's being Reported on the New's, CNN (i think) broadcast during 9-11, broadcast once never to be seen again. The Mossad agent's where quoted for saying, "We are not your problem, the Palestinians are your Problem" and they told the Police that they saw "Palestinian's mixing something". The video of the released Mossad agent's on the Talk show is on YT. I'm sure if somebody living in America was persistent they could get the police report of the detention of these Mossad Members via the freedom of information act. But I'm not sure what was classified exactly. All the information i mention can be found with a quick search.

"Missing Links" could be called a conspiracy video, but it does a good job of highlighting the specific perpetrators and motive's behind 9-11.

....P.S I typed this out quickly, so if anybody want's to have a go at my spelling and grammer, shame on you!

edit on 1-1-2011 by Hunterkillert1000 because: mistakes

edit on 1-1-2011 by Hunterkillert1000 because: more mistakes corrected

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
BTW, the post was aimed at Bluemirage5, sorry i fk'd up

Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Can you prove beyond a doubt Mossad was involved in those incidents? You can't and never will.

There is ZERO doubt that the Israelis attacked the USS Liberty..
It's well documented as FACT...

It was a deliberate attack on a friendly, defenceless ship...
Israel are cowards..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join