It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My views on Iran's execution of the 2 mossad spies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Are you telling me the Americans are the most moral and ethical people on earth? What TV show have you been watching this time? The Waltons?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by lewman

The USA first started supporting Israel when she was re-established in 1948 however support was already there as soon as 1945.

I would like to add a bit to the above quote if you don't mind
The Zionist organization which helped establish Israel and became the official government of Israel was supported and funded, and was harboured within US. In that sense the US support for Zionist Israel started even before the creation of Israel.

Israel is one of America's best allies and nothing is going to break the ties between these two nations.

I would like to add a bit to the above quote if you don't mind

(IMO) Israel is not America's best ally, Saudi Arabia and China is. Saudi Arabia and China have been buying American depth and giving massive loans to US. Israel has not given US anything, tell me one good thing Israel has done for US, it shouldn't be that hard.

Let's reverse your sentence. America is one of Israel's best allies, not the other way around. America gives Israel free money, free jets, free veto...

edit on 28-12-2010 by lurkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Are you telling me the Americans are the most moral and ethical people on earth?

Please show me where I say that, or even anything that implies that.

What TV show have you been watching this time? The Waltons?

You ask me a question, based simply on your own biased imaginings, then, without waiting for a reply, you imagine an answer to that unanswered question,which you then presume to be fact, then you proceed to insults - all based on your own subjective fabrications based on no evidence whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I need to familiarize myself more with this issue as this is the first I am hearing about it.

However, if you criticize the government of izrael or the way in which izrael was created or any other aspect of izrael, you are instantly labeled as a Jew hating anti semite.

While there are some people who hate the Jews, I am not one of them but I do object very strongly to the policies/actions of izrael as well as the very way in which izrael was created which was through a UN land grab and via terrorist attacks by its very founders, not the least of which was the bombing of the King David Hotel.

All we can really do is continue to speak the truth and point out the fact that there are many Jews who also criticize the policies of izrael.

edit on 28-12-2010 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
im sick of xionism, and im sick of amerikans and moslams dying because the xionists want more money and more land.

read the protokols of xion. you will be amazed how crazy these 'wize' men of xion are.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lurkee

Can't you read? I said Israel is ONE of America's best allies! Get it right the first time.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Are you expecting me to believe a stupid old fart like some Italian ex politician? I suppose next you want me to accept the pope's rantings as fact....from the Vatican that murdered Pope John Paul 1st?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by freesprite

I have absolutely no problems with Mossad using fake passports to travel anywhere to exterminate a cold blooded terrorist. Mossad has my blessing.

Actually mossad is not entitled to kill foreign nationals in other countries. By moral and human standards this act of murder as committed by Israel is criminal and terrorism. Further more Israel agents stole the passports of people who may have not been zionists.

Here is a link to a news story about how mossad steals passports www.thewe.cc... _sentenced.htm

There are dozens of these stories every couple of years and they are all eventually erased from the internet. Fortunately it seems that good people are screen capturing these reports.

Incidentally some of the victims whose passports are stolen are the disabled and young people who have their passport stolen are subsequently murdered. Israel is a rogue and criminal state and sadly the US protects it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
as to the 911 mossad conection. some israeli students who were seen cheering and giving hi 5s well the towers fell. said on television that they had been sent to record it. im not sure which israeli president said it but it went some thing like this `` never again`` from now on every jewish person is a member of mossad. Well imo its a sure bet that mossad were involved in 911 and in the 7/7 tragedy in London.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

not sure about 7/7 but attacks like this are the affect of 911 and everything that happened after. things happen to "fight terrorism" but they just end up fuelling terrorism. if your house gets blown up you might bow down, but if your family gets killed aswell then you will want revenge and you wont care about dying while you get that revenge and it then becomes a cycle.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Whats moral about a cold blooded terrorist allowed to roam the world planning the murder of hundreds, if not thousands of innocent lives?

No person or agency has the right to top off any one in a foreign nation but would'nt you sleep better at night knowing the head/s of a terrorist organisation has been exterminated?

We should thank Mossad and the CIA, not accuse them for it.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

Do these Americans witnesses know the difference between an Israeli and an Arab; do they know the difference between Hebrew and Arabic? Almost all non-Jewish Americans don't, nor would they know the difference between a Chinese and a Japanese person or an Egyptian and a Saudi.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

have the cia and mossad killed dick cheney, george bush, tony blair, obama, joe lieberman and all the rest of them. wow it was a bit harsh but i do feel safer now if this is true. maybe we will all get along now

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

You forgot to add Rumsfield to your list

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Whats moral about a cold blooded terrorist allowed to roam the world planning the murder of hundreds, if not thousands of innocent lives?

No person or agency has the right to top off any one in a foreign nation but would'nt you sleep better at night knowing the head/s of a terrorist organisation has been exterminated?

First of all Israel calls all its foes and critics terrorists; the "cold blooded" adjective is your flourish. The man killed by mossad in Dubia is Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, an official in the lawfully elected member of the Hamas government.

When Israelis and zionism supporters justify the murder of Palestinians you call them terrorists. In the Israeli siege of 2008, about 400 Palestinian children were sniped, had their shelters in schools bombarded and their homes demolished. What did zionist like you say? You claimed that the children that were killed by the zionist armies were being used as human shields by terrorists!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

didnt know much about him before now as im english and not american but he seems like a likely candidate to join that list after a bit of research.
i find it slightly amusing that he gave sadam hussain presents like fancy pistols and solid gold cowboy spurs back in the 80s when iran was the main worry.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Are you aware that at least 2 Hamas agents are alleged to be involved is his extermination as well? Bet you did'nt know that one.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Don't worry, I'm not American either but Rumsfield as well as Dicky is pretty infamous in our part of the woods. There were many countries in bed with Saddam Hussein, one his closest "buddies" was the French president. There was quite a big clean up operation going on the minute the Americans touched down in Iraq to cover certain person's backsides.....while looting 21 billion USD in cash and a treasure trove of certain ancient artifacts from Saddam's palaces.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

If you count up all the civilans killed by the IDF and compare that to the number of innocent civilians the Americans killed in Afghanistan & Iraq (thats not even adding the Vietnamese), I don't think you are in position to be judging Israel.

I'm not sticking up for Israel but I'm not sticking up for what the Americans have done in Afghanistan and Iraq either. Unfortunately, like Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan are wars the Americans should never had had and will never win.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You are sticking up for Israel because you are a zionist even if you pretend to be an American citizen; plain and simple.

Because America kills more, it does not mean what Israel does is better. In fact I would say that Israel is worse because it is genocidal, it seeks to supplant the indigenous population with aliens and Israel is murderous in silencing critics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join