It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My views on Iran's execution of the 2 mossad spies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm solely posting this in General Conspiracies to give the targeted people a better view so to equalize out the smackdown I'm about to give...

www.cnn.com...

It's come to my recent attention that more Mossad spies have been caught and executed for espionage.

My opinion is that:
Israel is too mischievious and they are always plotting and sneaking around. I looked up the history of Israel and it was founded in an even worse manner than America, they just get these huge European countries to hand over Palestine which was already populated and moved right in, evicting local residents as well as killing them which triggered the 1948 Israeli-Arab War.
Ever since the Zionists have been up to no good, note: I'm skipping before the creation of Israel because although I believe there is much evidence of Zionists being duplicitious, I'm giving them benefit of the doubt in this case since after that time, they have commited enough crimes. They are accused of USS Liberty (commiting a warcrime in it such as shooting at sailors in lifeboats), 9/11(There is a good amount of covering up and information to say it was either Terrorists, our Government, or them), Operation Savanah (A failed Israeli attempt by bombing Western target in Egypt -Much like that of our socalled "terrorists"- at geting USA into a falseflag war with Egypt), MANY other such operations to initiate false-flag wars like the one we're in now to destroy all "threats to Israel". Look at our rampage across the MiddleEast, we hit Afghanistan, Iran, and Iraq (There are conspiracies saying we will attack Pakistan).
Anyways back to the article, I'm suspicious of why this man gave away so much information, he could either have been told by Mossad to give this much away to make it look odd that hes digging himself into a deep hole or he was interrogated and tortured to the point where he probably thought they'd let him go if he confessed to everything.
I'm honestly trying not to hate on Israel but we just can't trust them anymore, they have taken advantage of our trust, so the best way is to just cut them off. When we do that, I bet they'd stop all this espionage and warring bull#. ALL of it. But unfortunately our country has deep deep roots with Israel, AIPAC, ADL, SPLC, ect, along with "fanatics" accusing Zionists of running our govenment and economy, I'm starting to sort of believe those accusations based on research that I'm doing and events that I'm seeing. USA is supporting Israel all the way through, children are dying in Gaza while Israel encroaches on Palestine, cutting them off from freely moving throughout their own country as well as cutting them off from water supplies to grow crops and drink water. Its digusting and whats sickening is that it doesn't take much research to find these facts, these aren't hidden facts, they just aren't getting through to the Mainstream media and news since "Jews own the media", but seriously look it up for yourselves.
Now, I know there is much plight in this world, but the US isn't helping these problems its almost instigating them. Instead of this war on the Middle East, because it certainly isn't a war on terrorists anymore (if it ever was) we could have been saving the lives of America soldiers as well as sending food and medical support to African and Middle Eastern nations. Our news is so focused on Wikileaks, Julian Assange, War on Terror, TSA, Internet Copyrights (these last two aren't mentioned much in MSM) that we are lost at the real matters we should be dealing with. Not to mention how facebook, Jersey Shore, MTV, and other things distract us from real problems. We need to change # up, I know Middle East is in choas and turmoil but we are not helping. We should just pull out or send better help than soldiers armed to the teeth to combat the local residents, some of whom in my opinion see US as an occupying nation and they are just trying to defend their homes. Our media paints the Islamics in such a bad view and always Jews to treat so sympathetically that we need to reconstruct our own opinion on the Middle East then think what we're told.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The zionist regime must fall from the highest of clouds,
They must be hung from the strongest tree.
The zionists are killers, murderers, and heartless,
They claim supremacy despite world condemnation.
The regime and its mossad agency must be destroyed,
The people in it released and re-united with the Palestian people,
So they can live again in peace, as they did for many, many centuries before.

The problems in that part of the world only started after the creation of the zionist regime. Before this time in the late 1940s, the Palestinians, Arabs, Jews, and Christians all live in peace. Making trade, commerce, and living one next to the other until the evil zionists set in...

Peace will only come once the zionist regime is destroyed and its people (the Jews) liberated from their brainwashing apartheid government. This will allow all to live in peace once again.

"and that's all I have to say about that"
-Forrest Gump

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by freesprite

I'm not going to bother reading your whole post but keep in mind that the Mossad is probably one of the very best intelligence organisations in the world right now, without them, our deep inside knowledge of what Arab and non-Arab Middle Eastern countries are getting up to amounts to afew photographs and rumour among diplomats.

I have absolutely no problems with Mossad using fake passports to travel anywhere to exterminate a cold blooded terrorist. Mossad has my blessing.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Lol funny post, but I'm not aiming at genocide or arbitrarily [snip] with jews/zionists.

www.ynetnews.com...

This article expresses my concerns as well...

"Recourse to theological and biblical positions which use the Word of God to wrongly justify injustices is not acceptable,"

Israelis should just leave Palestine. They have done nothing but bring hardship and war. Best thing to do is give land back to the Palestinians, pay for War Reparations, and politely ask them to allow jews and christians to safely practice their religion on the holy land as before.
edit on 29/12/10 by masqua because: Profanity snipped

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I'm not going to bother reading your whole post but keep in mind that the Mossad is probably one of the very best intelligence organisations in the world right now, without them, our deep inside knowledge of what Arab and non-Arab Middle Eastern countries are getting up to amounts to afew photographs and rumour among diplomats.

I have absolutely no problems with Mossad using fake passports to travel anywhere to exterminate a cold blooded terrorist. Mossad has my blessing.

Yup...Mossad is in EVERYONE'S business, not JUST the middle east.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Well I mentioned in the same post how Mossad is abused to even attack USA.
Read:
USS Liberty
Operation Savanah
9/11
and more, I have not done too much research on them since there is a lot of things they have done. Mossad's old motto was: "By deception we make war"... Mossad is a curse on this planet. You can't bring peace through evil acts. Doesn't matter what information they find, the fact is that they are poison.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Although I agree that there Israel is a problem, I can't agree to displacing an entire population because of a few huge problems :

1) What do you do with the people born there?
2) What do you do with the people who have lived there almost since birth?
3) What do you do with the people driving the economy?

And most importantly!!!

4) Where would you send all these people?

I do not think that displacing the Jewish people is the solution. My solution is the dissolution of Israel as we know it, and create a new country where anyone who lives there can populate (both Palestinians and Jews). This way there is no more mass displacement/deportation (which would cause more problems somewhere else and not solve anything). The people can go on to live their lives again without checkpoints and borders, people can go and pray in their religions sacred places (as they always did in the past peacefully), and nobody is dividing the people which will ease most of the tension (we have to face it that people being told that the other is evil by the MSM makes people hate for no reason. Once they live next to one another and realize that they are actually almost the same, peace sets in!)...

That's my peaceful plan which will obviously never take place because people are stupid and hard headed and are not willing to make small sacrifices to make things work; political correctness at its best...

Magnum

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Can you prove beyond a doubt Mossad was involved in those incidents? You can't and never will.

You failed to mention incidents that involve the CIA and other American intelligence organisations. We won't go in to American private corporations and financial institutions either. Right? How about war crimes committed by the American military that go in to tens of thousands of innocent people? Do you even want to go there?

Now if the CIA and other American intelligence organisations want to pop off a cold blooded terrorist, they too have my blessing.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
personally, i find this entire article quite questionable on multiple counts.

(CNN) -- Iran has hanged a man convicted of spying for Israel and also executed another man who was a member of a government opposition group,state-run media reported Tuesday. The executions took place at Tehran's Evin Prison at dawn Tuesday. Ali-Akbar Siadat was sentenced to death for working as a spy for Israeli intelligence. The Islamic Republic News Agency said Siadat admitted to transferring information to Israel over several years in exchange for $60,000. He was arrested in 2008 while trying to leave Iran along with his wife,the news agency said. A second man, Ali Saremi, was hanged for "fighting against the sacred Islamic Republic of Iran system and launching antagonist propagations," the agency reported. He was a member of People's Mujahedeen of Iran, also known as the Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization, which has opposed the Iranian government for decades. Tehran considers the group to be a terrorist outfit, as does the United States. The European Union does not. Members of a European Parliament group, Friends of a Free Iran Intergroup, condemned Saremi's execution Tuesday, calling it, "another crime for which the mullahs will be held to account when freedom is finally restored to that beleaguered nation." The group also demanded that Iranian leaders "be tried in the International Court of Justice for crimes against humanity."

state-run media reported Tuesday

Ali-Akbar Siadat was sentenced to death for working as a spy for Israeli intelligence

The Islamic Republic News Agency said Siadat admitted to transferring information to Israel

considering these guys are arab, would anyone else be willing to consider these guys were beaten into some sort of confession?
it would seem that those agreeing with them being mossad spies are basing their conviction on solely state run iranian info.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I'm not going to bother reading your whole post but keep in mind that the Mossad is probably one of the very best intelligence organisations in the world right now, without them, our deep inside knowledge of what Arab and non-Arab Middle Eastern countries are getting up to amounts to afew photographs and rumour among diplomats. I have absolutely no problems with Mossad using fake passports to travel anywhere to exterminate a cold blooded terrorist. Mossad has my blessing.

My opinion is that it is very rude to comment on a thread that you are too lazy to read the whole opening post, obviously you would disagree.

If you look up the definition of terrorist, I am certain that Mossad would be right on point to fit the exact description.

Do you feel that it is okay for Mossad to come to the USA and kill USA officials? There are a few American officials who fit the description of cold blooded terrorists. So according to your post it would be okay for Mossad to kill some Americans (let it be known I do not support this!).

I agree with the OP. Mossad is as bad as any organization that our media portrays. Mossad is as classy as Hezbollah, Hamas, Al Qaeda... it is even common belief that Mossad started some of these organizations that they so often condemn. I think USA and all other Western powers should classify Israel as a terrorist state, and Mossad as a terrorist organization. We all know it will never happen but it is a nice thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Now if the CIA and other American intelligence organisations want to pop off a cold blooded terrorist, they too have my blessing.

Just for argument sake. What if you fall into their "domestic terrorist" definition... Would you sanction your own assassination?

Just asking...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Like I said, I don't have a problem with CIA or Mossad exterminating cold blooded terrorists where ever they find them. Enough said?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The only terrorism I've ever committed is the extermination of cockroaches, spiders, flies and mozzies. Do I fall under domestic terrorist?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
there wasnt any threat from islamic terrorists until we started supporting israel.
we used the same tactics on iraq(starving them of medical supplies and clean water to leave the poor in a desperate situation) after the first gulf war and you can bet that sadam and his cronies didnt suffer. infact the second gulf war was so quick and easy as sadam had obeyed every sanction put on him and had no way of defending his nation other than a few short range missiles and some heavy machine guns etc...
infact the ironic thing is that sadams regime was against al quieda and many of the supposed threats that are around today.
the other thing is we say nations are bad because they use extreme measures of punishment for things that may not be crimes in the west, but how can we condem them when we wont let them evolve and move forward as the us and the uk where not the most humane of nations 100 or so years ago, and the us is still excecuting people today.

israel will one day pay for its crimes but the sad thing is that many innocent people will pay for the crimes of there government.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Can you prove beyond a doubt Mossad was involved in those incidents? You can't and never will.

The motto of Israeli intelligence agency MOSSAD is `By way of deception`.

Would you doubt an organization who goes by this slogan of committing some of the acts they have been accused of?

USS Liberty,and 9/11 were most certainly done by or assisted by Mossad. I do not have solid proof but the evidence that is available most definitely leans towards Mossad. There is plenty of evidence about the USS liberty incident that points to Mossad being the culprit versus Egypt. There is plenty of evidence pointing towards a shadow USA government and mossad being involved in 911 versus Al Qaeda. I am not very familiar with Operation Savanah so I am hesitant to comment on this event. This information is available all over ATS and the internet via a simple search. You have already been presented the evidence in other threads yet you refuse to listen. I can respect your opinion, but do not ask members for proof or evidence if all you will do is refuse to even analyze it with out bias.

Feel free to do an ATS search on any of these topics if you are truly interested in learning more. I do not have time to spoon feed you common knowledge.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

the cia and mossad are probably the most cold blooded terrorist organisations in the world, i wont waste my time on adding links as i can leave that for you to research, i promise it wont take long. just type cia terrorist and cuba in one search and israel and terrorism in the other. you can probably add many other nations to the cia but i thought cuba would be a good starting point as the cia has blown up planes over cuba, blown up banks and schools there.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The only terrorism I've ever committed is the extermination of cockroaches, spiders, flies and mozzies. Do I fall under domestic terrorist?

IDK, their definition of domestic terrorist is so vague they can make it up as they want... The question though was: would you sanction your own assassination if they deemed you a terrorist?

I ask because the problem with these "intelligence" groups is that they decide, without oversight who is right and who is wrong...

Would you accept your own assassination if they thought you were a terrorist for whatever reason they invented... Don't dodge the question, answer it.
edit on 10/12/28 by Magnum007 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman

the cia and mossad are probably the most cold blooded terrorist organisations in the world, i wont waste my time on adding links as i can leave that for you to research, i promise it wont take long. just type cia terrorist and cuba in one search and israel and terrorism in the other. you can probably add many other nations to the cia but i thought cuba would be a good starting point as the cia has blown up planes over cuba, blown up banks and schools there.

You mean Castro didnt burn them all down?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

The USA first started supporting Israel when she was re-established in 1948 however support was already there as soon as 1945.

Israel is one of America's best allies and nothing is going to break the ties between these two nations. You don't like it? Tough luck! With the Wikileaks, you're best to hold on to as many friends as you can because it's wanning and alot of politicians worldwide are furious with you right now.

Don't even get me started on Saddam Hussein; I'm fully aware of his sadistic torture chambers of those who did'nt support him, the genocide of chemical and biological weapons Suddam sprayed the Kurds not to mention the sick sexual crimes his impotent son Udai did to women he abducted.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Show me SOLID proof and strong evidence the Mossad beyond any reasonable doubt was involved in 9/11.......until then, keep believing in the tooth fairy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join