Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Walmart Litigation Conspiracy (Personal Injury on Christmas Eve)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

It is not as bad as you think, at least my experience dealing with them. they have minions for sure but that makes sense in this day and age of sue happy people. It can and does work out for many people who are legitimately injured onsite.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The advice and your experience input is so greatly appreciated. I am now getting scheduled for an epidural and actually placed phone calls in to get my report I filled our and have schedule an appt with CMI.

I really hope the pull through as you said. My spine center stated that just the smallest injury to my already unhealthy spine could give more while thinking it couldn't any worse.

THX a million.

PS..apologies for the delay, I have just found out I can find my responses within the u2u system. I would love to pick your brain as this incident is coming to a head very soon.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Good to hear that you are getting the help you need. I wanted to say that when I had the slip and fall, it would not have been such an issue but I am already disabled because of a very bad knee. The slip caused everything to go out of alignment, so yeah, your case is pretty much the same in that it complicated an already vulnerable situation.

Stay strong and be sure and let me know how this all works out for you.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join