Walmart Litigation Conspiracy (Personal Injury on Christmas Eve)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Ah then what you say makes perfect sense. Lets just hope that I heal from this and get back to where I was before the slip and jar. I will still do the deposition on next Tuesday, do you have any more advice based on what I have said and stated?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Oh you are so right and I know that I am over a barrel sometimes and do what is against my own truth and higher purpose. I did think about this as a possible sign from my higher self to not go there anymore.

I try to avoid it, but late xmas eve, I wanted to go and the kids wanted to make a return of something I had purchased a few days before.

We are limited in this tiny community for anywhere to go but wally. None of us like to, but still that night I have to say we did even though it ended badly.

Man it was by a JJ instructor I sustained my last major injury to my knee, he was a sparring partner of my brother and kicked my legs out from under me, sent me flying up up into the air and never knew the vulnerability in my knees until then as I worked out just like the rest until then. He felt sooo bad and wished I had told him of my knee before hand.

Now it is all about the sister techniques and the female side to the arts...

Ah yes and 'this' has really put it into a new level of coping with the rest of what I have to work with...

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Anti-inflammatory is that all?
Might help with the swelling but not the pain associated.

Tell them ass holes to give you Vicodin!!!

Don't mean you have to become dependent on them.
Just do what you have to for the pain, for the time being.
A happy pill doesn't hurt every now and then.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I agree with you except for the insurance part. A lot of companies don't offer insurance these days, and even catastrophic insurance is astronomical for a family. Eating and paying rent come before having insurance.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

Well at wal-mart (no pun intended)

You can get the generic of any drug that has a generic and Vicodin does.

It's just a combination hydrocodone/acetaminophen(Tylenol) tablets.

I had a tooth pulled and got the generic vicodin ( at wal-mart) it was like $12.00 for 30.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

There are cheap generics for narcotics at Wal Mart (and most everywhere for that matter) but the $4.00 program there does not include anything narcotic.

Yet another reason to hate Waly world!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

In my state of Florida I for sure did get the generic Vicodin at wal-mart after I got my tooth pulled.

It's just called hydrocodone/APAP

It is not the $4.00 generic.

I got 30 for about $12.00

A little off topic but still relevant to the thread.

I think it is wonderful that they even have the generic program at wal-mart..

Even if they are not ALL $4.00 generic.

You can get free anti-biotics at walgreens/Publix.

edit on 28-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am just not sure how a store can win...
My sister works at a wal-mart where there is snow and ice, they will NOT put down any rug or carpet as the store was sued when a customer tripped on the edge of a taped down rug, now she has to work like a dog mopping the sopping floor all day because of that lawsuit!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Personally i would only sue a store if they caused me harm, by stacking something to high and it fell on me, a worker pushing a row of carts running me down, something I could not avoid and was not from my own lack of care.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Walmart came into my town and put every single local business owner out of business. But they provide jobs. Successful business owners are now clerks, cashiers and greeters. Anything I want to buy, I pretty much HAVE to get at Walmart which means I am spending good American money on cheap Chinese crap. So local economy destroyed. Local wealth done away with. Money being shipped off to China for globalist corporate greed. Please don't sue them! You might have an impact on their ability to destroy cities and towns while shipping our wealth overseas.
edit on 28-12-2010 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Well those mom/pop stores and the smaller stores couldn't compete
in todays world anyways not
with all the frivolous lawsuits that get thrown around.
That alone would put them out of business.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I will not deny that frivolous law suits happen but I am not that lucky, hell if I raised cane it would probably only cause me grief in the long run, wally would string it out for 10 years and I would end up losing because I chose a lawyer who secretly works for wally...

Really I do not know how some people win astronomical amounts of money against corporate giants like wally, but I do think it is very interesting how their policy works and wonder why they would rather pay hords or minions of attorneys to take on thousands of cases a year rather than create a safer environment for customers.

I know of one case where the loss of life only amounted to a quarter million. For a life... They have a strong policy against people getting compensated for accidents which are their fault but with the examples given above by Heff, it is no wonder, I mean the girl in the high heels.

Yes people are desperate but if you want something for nothing you would do your homework and wally would be the last place to attempt a con job. Even if you die, your loved ones would not get very much and it would be a horrible decade of litigation to leave them with.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I know you feel walmart doesn't care, and maybe they don't. But the insurance companies are the ones who set policies for dealing with this sort of thing. Under know circumstance was that manager able to say anything that may be an admission to guilt. An apology unfortunately in a court of law is an admission to guilt. As wrong as this sounds it comes from many years of frivolis lawsuits.
My dads insurance company was sued by someone he hit on the freeway going less than a mile an hour, no damage to either vehicle, but this idiot felt he needed 50k to feel better, they settled for around 30k. I hate people who go through life trying to get something for nothing, looking for any chance to get something for free. It only harms the people who are seriously injured and due compensation. I wont make any judgements on whether you are due anything I wasn't there.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I am sorry for your pain and injury. I hope you get treatment that works for you at a price you can afford. It would not hurt Wal Mart to have a crew of several floor people to mop up at the entrance in bad weather. Two good moppers hustling could keep things under control.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rbilly001

Thanks and no, as much as I hate being poor I have my pride, that and I hate a big hassle. I am far richer than many and even people close to me take advantage because they think I am much better off than they know.

I always try to help people in need and seem to have deep pockets for those in my world but really I need to follow through with this even though I seriously doubt it will come to a law suit. They will probably help with medication and medicare will probably make them pay the DR visits, but other than that I just do not see this as something I want to put my energy into.

I am in pain and that is without a doubt the truth, I did not slip on purpose and that you can believe without a doubt as well.

I try to be strong for my family and hate to feel this vulnerable when it could have imo been clearly avoided by them placing the safety carpets all the way to the main entry door without the slick wet area in between.

Perhaps I made mistakes on this case and could have hit them in the courts, but I am progressively getting better these 5 days later and hope for a good recovery in time even though my preexisting condition has deteriorated from the slip of the hip and knee.

Still hassling with crutches and am limited on sitting, standing, walking and the pain of course which can wear on a person, but unlike the person in your Dad's story I am not out to rip off even my worst enemy or the walmart conglomerate and all they represent.
edit on 28-12-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

Right and how many homeless do you see out there with an insurance premium over their heads? You are right and I even had one DR tell me if he was in some peoples position he would create a separate bank account, deposit each week or month a certain amount to be used for medical and dental emergencies.

A good idea back then but all these 7 years later, I have to keep the utilities on, food on the table and a vehicle to get back and forth. I stay broke with all the insurance and taxes I am hit with, its astounding what I pay in that area and that's no joke.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The capitalist pigs were too profit oriented to grab an emplyee to keep the area safe for the foot traffic it inevitably gets.After all, its the main entrance!People of all physiques will pass through it.
The place should be reasonably safe for the intended use no?
Come on, yer a writer/fighter, now get it together and fight for your compensation.There is no reason why you should let them off the hook for your suffering.
If you have suffered through their neglegence or oversight,the onus is on wallymart.
stay the course,make them buy you a new christmas in place of the one they ruined for you.
I am aghast at the posters who decry your right to compensation.

and hey, i wish you speedy recovery.....i suure hope they take the responsibility for your pain as well as your injury.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Why are you shopping at WALMART? Boycott those bastards!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE

Why are you shopping at WALMART?

They sell stuff so cheap, I don't know how they make a profit.

Honestly I think Walmart is selling stuff at a loss, as an unoffical oligarchic-corporate controlled government subsidy to keep the poor content and in their place.
edit on 29-12-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi Antar
Hope you mend quick and your spirits are lifted. All the best for the holiday season to you and your family,
and have a wonderful upcoming new year and may it be accident free.

Ocker

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join