It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Put the Put Options on American and United Airlines before 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Why has no one investigated who placed the �put� options on American and United airlines? One million would make you five million in a few days.
It seams very simple to me, find out who made these investments and how they knew to make them?.

The five million dollars generated from the unclaimed 911 American Airline put option is truly chump change.

The morning of 911, US Bonds moved in 3 to 4 minutes by 1.5 points back and forth three times or $1,500 per contract in seconds three times in less than 4 minutes.

Most institutional traders trade in blocks of 500 to 3,000 contracts. Daily transactions are 350,000 to 400,000 contracts traded. The bond market trading was suspended about one half hour after the attack. When it reopened it moved in several days by 5 points. Someone holding 1000 contracts would have reaped five million dollars using one million. International and domestic stock index futures would have reaped over fifteen million using one million. Guess who made the biggest killing on short international and domestic stock index positions? What one group was holding tens of thousands of short positions going into 911 that reaped about 250 billion dollars in the blink of an eye? Hint! Begins with a G and ends with a T.

Who Made The AA 'Put' Options The DAy Prior To 9/11

CAFR1

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Does anyone have a list of large trades made during the month of September 2001?

That could be very helpful in determining who may have had prior knowledge of 9/11.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Mossad? To fund other covert ops in the US.....

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
here is a decent article on this...
www.fromthewilderness.com...

Personally, I think 911 is starting to smell A LOT worse then the JFK assassination ever did.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sicdawg

Personally, I think 911 is starting to smell A LOT worse then the JFK assassination ever did.

Thanks for the link.
Reading through it now.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The Profits Of Death Part III in Special FTW (Series on insider trading and September 11th)

sicdawg

sicdawg thanks for the link to me it shows who is to really blame, now if only the rest of the world knew

new topics

top topics

join